Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I find it weird how many Armenians just happen to "lose" their way in Azerbaijani territory. You'd think they could read road signs or something. We've had this even before the war last year, they always say they got "lost". Maybe we should donate free GPSs to Armenian households.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,436
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FFNQFz0WUAg5d3M

FFNQFzvX0Aks2Xj

FFNQF0BXwAQw8TG

FFNQF0iWUAo2dTp

Under the coordination of Azerbaijan Task Group Command, the Beret Wearing Ceremony of the Second Commando Brigade of the Azerbaijan Army, whose organizational and training activities were completed, was performed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Something tells me that Aliyev is pressured into this. Probably Russia pushing hard. I'd prefer Karabagh being secured a bit more before these talks were started. IMO there are too many Russian soldiers in Karabagh.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Something tells me that Aliyev is pressured into this. Probably Russia pushing hard. I'd prefer Karabagh being secured a bit more before these talks were started. IMO there are too many Russian soldiers in Karabagh.
Demarcation of borders is something we wanted all along that Armenia keeps stalling on. Probably because our condition for officially recognising their borders is that they officially recognise Karabakh as ours.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The funniest thing is that most of them can't even find Armenia on the map.

Literally, I saw a video of Armenians spamming Apple with requests to rename Khankendi to Stepanakert and they had to zoom in on Turkey first and then look around to find Armenia, lmao.

Kim Kardashian's clothing companies textiles come from Turkey lmaoo

I kid you not she became the face of boycott from many Armenians from LA as her skims is made in Turkey hahaha

Only thing that whore does is grifting them 🤣

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,436
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FG-JG2PXsAQKvca

FG-JL4zXoAMrXiT

FG-JL6lXMAEr1VO

Under the coordination of the Azerbaijan Task Group Command, the graduation ceremony of the "Second Term Naval Commando Basic Course", attended by the personnel of the Azerbaijan Marine Infantry Brigade Command, was held.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom