Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What is the state of NKR army after the defeat ?
Difficult to say because NKR army is basically the Armenian army with extra bureaucracy to muddy the waters. I do remember reading articles about how Russia was providing them with new armored vehicles, artillery, etc, after the war to replace the materiel they lost though.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I'll be honest with you chief, I have no idea. A friend of mine did mention that her brother got called up to the border a few weeks ago.

You have Blinken and EU representatives talking about progress on the peace talks and you have the seemingly inevitable handover of Lachin to Azerbaijan but then you also have Russian "peacekeepers" being caught smuggling weapons into Armenian-occupied Karabakh and rumors that Russia may even try to officially fold "Artsakh" into Russia. So we're getting mixed signals here though I think at this point any "optimistic" peace proclamations from Western powers need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Well s**t, guess I was wrong to say things are quiet now...

M

Manomed

armenians are claiming that they pushed back azerbaijan army lol these guys were claiming the same when Azerbaijan winning the war.

Armenians are literall clowns

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
What's precipitated this? Haven't been keeping up.

In short, Armenia not keeping their part of the peace deal and continuing questioning Azerbaijan's territorial integrity. Armenia should have removed forces from Karabakh long ago, but that hasn't happened.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom