Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
no need to alert the enemy unnecessarily, and have them relocate. Those installations are flagged and will be hit when it starts. It's also important to locate any additional hideouts in the immediate area as secondary targets.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is Azerbaijan keeping quiet about this
Why arent they clearing karabagh once and for all
These are the questions that should be asked rn
AZ is getting ready for round two. It might start soon if Armenia makes a stupid mistake. If not it will start when the ceasefire treaty ends.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,504
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

$255M for Akash SAMs: Armenia Signs Another Arms Deal with India​

IMG-20230818-WA0004.jpg

1692375045541.png

1692375381728.png

1692375161848.png

If this is correct then this is exactly what I was talking about.

Well, the issue is, as reported Armenia's shopping list from India likely to continue with advance air defence system like MRSAM, AKASH NG or QRSAM. (all of them are state of art systems and unlike Soviet/Russian systems they could bring success in denying airspace to Azerbaijani air force)

@TR_123456 @Bürküt @Sanchez

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 848
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
If this is correct then this is exactly what I was talking about.

@TR_123456 @Bürküt @Sanchez
It's important for Armenia to get the know-how on integrating these platforms and form an integrated command structure which will form a formidable defense. If they procure the QR-SAM, it's integration with Akash SAM will form a potent layered defense to help protect the newly procured artillery systems like Pinaka MRLS and ATAGS Howitzers

Azeris currently still outnumber and dominate the aerial front while having a strategic advantage which Armenia should consider and induct weapons accordingly if they intend to go on the offensive but given their economy and international support, it's best for Armenia to maintain a defensive posture. Unlike Turkey, India won't be able to supply weapons for free since we got no personal beef in the conflict.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It's important for Armenia to get the know-how on integrating these platforms and form an integrated command structure which will form a formidable defense. If they procure the QR-SAM, it's integration with Akash SAM will form a potent layered defense to help protect the newly procured artillery systems like Pinaka MRLS and ATAGS Howitzers

Azeris currently still outnumber and dominate the aerial front which Armenia should consider and induct weapons accordingly if they intend to go on the offensive. Unlike Turkey, India won't be able to supply weapons for free since we got no personal beef in the conflict.

Its important for Armenia to avoid war, only nations and people who hate Armenia would encourage her to go on a new adventure. But from an Azeri/Turk perspective the best thing that could happen is the Armenians start a new war. What couldn't be achieved in 30 years of dialogue was achieved in 44 days of war.

To me the biggest haters of Armenia is the Glendale lobby, those guys are hellbent on war for a nation that cannot win a war.

persononally i don't see armenia surviving another 50 years, its Christian people are fanatical and filled with hatred and dumb beliefs that the world will attack Turkiye to give them a greater Armenia, they are destined to being annexed by their neighbours over wars they start.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

At this rate, armenia will cease to exist in the near future.
The wording is funny. Yeah, in “preparation for an offensive”. It’s not like they started arming people there specifically so Armenia could try and push Azerbaijan into responding.

Armenians really don’t appreciate how lucky they are to be able to break agreements and still have people defending them. Must be a racial bonus or something.

Okaber

Reactions
2 189
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Azeris currently still outnumber and dominate the aerial front while having a strategic advantage which Armenia should consider and induct weapons accordingly if they intend to go on the offensive but given their economy and international support, it's best for Armenia to maintain a defensive posture. Unlike Turkey, India won't be able to supply weapons for free since we got no personal beef in the conflict.

I’m not aware of Turkey supplying weapons for free to Azerbaijan.

Looking on twitter too, it seems like Indians talk about something they have zero clue. One Indian suggested that India should provide a “$1 billion loan to Armenia to change the balance”. Azerbaijan’s annual budget for arms procurement (“xüsusi müdafiə təyinatlı layihələr” which is $1.8 billion for 2023) is larger than Armenia’s entire defence budget.

Marlii

Committed member
Reactions
3 301
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Looking on twitter too, it seems like Indians talk about something they have zero clue. One Indian suggested that India should provide a “$1 billion loan to Armenia to change the balance”. Azerbaijan’s annual budget for arms procurement (“xüsusi müdafiə təyinatlı layihələr” which is $1.8 billion for 2023) is larger than Armenia’s entire defence budget.
India also aint supplying weapons for free to anyone.

Last edited:

Okaber

Reactions
2 189
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Read what I wrote again, and also the comment I replied to.

- I did not say India supplied free weapons

- I have seen some absolutely unhinged Indian takes on the topic, that is far from the worst one.

Last edited:

Marlii

Committed member
Reactions
3 301
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Read what I wrote again, and also the comment I replied to.

- I did not say India supplied free weapons

- I have seen some absolutely unhinged Indian takes on the topic, that is far from the worst one.
Why do people always take offense on some random guy who blabbers something on the internet 😅 have seen a lot of "unhinged Turkish, Azerbaijan, pakistan brother hood " we will take all Kashmir next " takes on internet .I don't take any offense to that

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does anyone know the maximum altitude and range values of Akash missiles (the versions that sold to Armenia) ? Could the system's kinetic effectors reach a HALE drone like Akıncı?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Welcome to twitter lmaooo

Everybody has such unhinged BS comments which are delusions.

Dont forget the good old armchair generals who play age of empires and total war and became commanders overnight.

Hahahaha

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,129
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Does anyone know the maximum altitude and range values of Akash missiles (the versions that sold to Armenia) ? Could the system's kinetic effectors reach a HALE drone like Akıncı?

Azerbaijan's UCAVs have munitions that out-range the indian weapons by a large margin. they are really not a threat but desperate actions from armenia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom