Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Shows:
Russia controls the strings of Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan wants larger russian presence
Russia wants to dominate Armenia

Dude, It is unbelievable how many incorrect inferences you make on this forum. Nearly all your post are close to idiotic, with all due respect.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,828
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a pity, I had hoped for more killing and weeding them out. This is going to become something like PKK going up the mountain to protest sometimes and waltz back down. I just hope Azerbaycan slaughters them mercilessly and strangles them. Until Azerbaycan law enforcement officers does duty in every damn city of certain size in Karabag.

We need to make those unsatisfied move away, hopefully to Armenia.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,701
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude, It is unbelievable how many incorrect inferences you make on this forum. Nearly all your post are close to idiotic, with all due respect.

Explain it otherwise, because what I said seems most likely. Otherwise why would they stop so quickly ?

Both this agreement and the 2020 demonstrate that Russia can call off any Azerbaijani offensive when it sees fit

It Azerbaijan take over all Karabakh and kick out the Armenians, that's it. There will be no more need for a Russian presence in the region, the Kremlin's role would be done. This is the last thing Russia would want, even Aliyev's demand was only disarmament and not removing the local government

Also, Aliyev deals with Russia and not Armenia:

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Armenian media: Azerbaijan has handed over a list to Karabakh terrorists of people they need to hand over. Former and present political leader and military leaders as well as persons involved in war crimes.

Justice will be served!

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
In 24 hours Azerbaijan forced the terrorists into capitulation,disarmament,full retreat of their enablers and " full integration of the region into Azerbaijan."
Seems good to me.I am particularly glad about their success in Khojaly region considering the genocide Azeri people suffered there in the nineties.

Utmost respect to Azerbaijan army,they managed to achieve their goals with no collateral damage,accuracy and effectiveness that is rarely shown even by some of the most powerful nations,finishing it all up before their enemies and their allies/protectors had a chance to even react.

Textbook use of the "speed,surprise and violence of action" in practice.

Okaber

Reactions
2 189
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Explain it otherwise, because what I said seems most likely. Otherwise why would they stop so quickly ?

Both this agreement and the 2020 demonstrate that Russia can call off any Azerbaijani offensive when it sees fit

It Azerbaijan take over all Karabakh and kick out the Armenians, that's it. There will be no more need for a Russian presence in the region, the Kremlin's role would be done. This is the last thing Russia would want, even Aliyev's demand was only disarmament and not removing the local government

Also, Aliyev deals with Russia and not Armenia:

Not true. Azerbaijan demanded both.

And it seems like you did not read the whole text of the statement.

This statement was published by the illegal regime in Khankendi, word by word. The fact that they mention reintegration within Azerbaijan’s constitution:

“The issues raised by the Azerbaijani side on the reintegration, ensuring the rights and security of the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh, as well as issues of ensuring the vital activity of the population of Nagorno-Karabakh within the framework of the Constitution of Azerbaijan, according to the agreement reached, will be discussed at a meeting between representatives of the local Armenian population and representatives of the central authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which will be held in the city of Yevlakh on September 21, 2023 and during subsequent meetings."

Last edited:

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In 24 hours Azerbaijan forced the terrorists into capitulation,disarmament,full retreat of their enablers and " full integration of the region into Azerbaijan."
Seems good to me.I am particularly glad about their success in Khojaly region considering the genocide Azeri people suffered there in the nineties.

Utmost respect to Azerbaijan army,they managed to achieve their goals with no collateral damage,accuracy and effectiveness that is rarely shown even by some of the most powerful nations,finishing it all up before their enemies and their allies/protectors had a chance to even react.

Textbook use of the "speed,surprise and violence of action" in practice.
Any scenario in which Zangezur is not completely Azerbaijani territory will not a complete victory for me.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,701
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not true. Azerbaijan demanded both.

And it seems like you did not read the whole text of the statement.

This statement was published by the illegal regime in Khankendi, word by word. The fact that they mention reintegration within Azerbaijan’s constitution:

“The issues raised by the Azerbaijani side on the reintegration, ensuring the rights and security of the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh, as well as issues of ensuring the vital activity of the population of Nagorno-Karabakh within the framework of the Constitution of Azerbaijan, according to the agreement reached, will be discussed at a meeting between representatives of the local Armenian population and representatives of the central authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which will be held in the city of Yevlakh on September 21, 2023 and during subsequent meetings."

Those demands were not part of the new ceasefire:

Okaber

Reactions
2 189
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Those demands were not part of the new ceasefire:

They are, specifically part 3. The topic of meeting in Yevlakh is reintegration within Azerbaijan’s constitution.

PS: Azerbaijani army have taken control of several areas, heights, roads. Armed forces will of course stay where they advanced. All this in addition to the Lachin border checkpoint. What kind of Russian control can one talk about where Azerbaijani army controls roads between major settlements, and most importantly in & out of Karabakh? Russian PK deployment ends in 2025, as is the original agreement.

Last edited:

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Why will azerbaijan allow armenian population in karabakh since armenians hate azerbaijanis and vice versa; I see no point in this and the remaining population should move to Armenia to avoid being discriminated.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Why will azerbaijan allow armenian population in karabakh since armenians hate azerbaijanis and vice versa; I see no point in this and the remaining population should move to Armenia to avoid being discriminated.
Because we can't really force them out and there are even Azerbaijanis who would get uncomfortable at the prospect of excessive harshness towards Karabakh Armenians since there are still people who have friends among the other side. I do expect a chunk to leave for Armenia though, overwhelmingly those who immigrated into occupied Karabakh from other countries over these past 30 years. They don't have any actual attachment to Karabakh. Those who will stay are those for whose families Karabakh has been a home before the first war and who actually care about the place and I expect they will be the ones that we will have the easiest time reintegrating.

It's going to be a painful process no doubt but one that will have to be done if lasting peace is to be achieved.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Armenians write https://vk.com/public183093519:
Three sources in Yerevan (Armenia) reported that Armenian Prime Minister N. Pashinyan has not been able to talk with Russian President V. Putin for the second day. “The Kremlin ignored requests for a telephone conversation with Putin. This created the impression among the Armenian leadership that Russia has no position regarding military actions in Artsakh,” a source in Yerevan said. Deputies from the ruling party in Armenia, on condition of anonymity, reported that “the Russian contingent has refused to fulfill its obligations to observe the truce and is acting in contact with Azerbaijan. Erdogan is putting pressure on the Kremlin. Russia does not have its own clear policy and has actually abandoned Armenia.”
Dmitry Peskov said that the conversation between Putin and Pashinyan is in preparation; maybe it will take place today.
“Russia is playing for time, allowing the Azerbaijani army to take control of strategic positions in Artsakh. Therefore, Yerevan does not expect support from Russia. Pashinyan is currently asking Russia to ensure control in Artsakh to prevent massacres. Pashinyan also demands that Moscow stop destructive activities in the country aimed at overthrowing the legitimate government of Armenia. Pashinyan wants Putin to have the CSTO military bloc announce the use of military assistance if the Azerbaijani army crosses the border of Armenia,” says a source close to the country’s prime minister.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a pity, I had hoped for more killing and weeding them out. This is going to become something like PKK going up the mountain to protest sometimes and waltz back down. I just hope Azerbaycan slaughters them mercilessly and strangles them. Until Azerbaycan law enforcement officers does duty in every damn city of certain size in Karabag.

We need to make those unsatisfied move away, hopefully to Armenia.
Dude cmon...

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,701
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are, specifically part 3. The topic of meeting in Yevlakh is reintegration within Azerbaijan’s constitution.

PS: Azerbaijani army have taken control of several areas, heights, roads. Armed forces will of course stay where they advanced. All this in addition to the Lachin border checkpoint. What kind of Russian control can one talk about where Azerbaijani army controls roads between major settlements, and most importantly in & out of Karabakh? Russian PK deployment ends in 2025, as is the original agreement.

Okay. I suppose Aliyev is not in a rush in that case as he can do it step by step. That being said, he had the clear advantage to proceed which is what I think is strange

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom