Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It is a historic threshold in the severing of ties between Armenia and Russia. More precisely, the current Armenia has evolved into an insidious boil that no longer serves the interests of Russia, which founded it. If we can use it correctly, the centuries-awaited gateway to greater-east will open. In fact, if luck is on our side, it could even turn into an opportunity to drain the real boil, nut just barriers.

Expect to see Azerbaijan way more active on the global political stage going forward. They have peace at home now. A recognition of TRNC could be in the cards.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,786
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
It is a historic threshold in the severing of ties between Armenia and Russia. More precisely, the current Armenia has evolved into an insidious boil that no longer serves the interests of Russia, which founded it. If we can use it correctly, the centuries-awaited gateway to greater-east will open.

You mean by taking over internationally recognised territory of Armenia? Cause I don't see any other way in the map.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
You mean by taking over internationally recognised territory of Armenia? Cause I don't see any other way in the map.

Armenia does not recognize Azerbaijan. There is no border. Furthermore, Armenia is actively occupying many Azerbaijani enclaves. This is not a close chapter.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I find it funny that the EU sponsored "aid" convoy is still waiting at Lachin to deliver "aid" to an entity that does not exist anymore.

Shows how out of touch EU is with reality.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,909
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, my dear friend, I said no such thing. Why would Azerbaijan occupy a country? Especially a country that can't even stand if no one holds it?

As brother Agha Sher said, Armenia is an artificial country that cannot even officially declare its borders. Would you like to draw me the borders of Armenia from the official thesis and national curriculum of Armenia?

A banana republic nationalized on a fictional history whose only motivation is to remain a barrier between the two Turkish states. A Russian satellite state built on top of the Azeri Turkic kingships. What I am trying to say is that if it has lost this function, it is gradually running out of a basis to sustain it.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,909
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hezbollah B*tch strikes again.

Too bad in 2020 we did not wiped them out in Syria completely.
These are the Nestorian seeds. During the Jilovluk massacres, hundreds of thousands of Azerbaijanis were subjected to genocide by the Nestorians with the help of Armenian gangs in the territory of today's Iran. The historical connection and affinity is stronger than you think. There is a strong vein that sees Azerbaijanis as their real enemies, does not even see them as a nation, and racially insults and humiliates them at every opportunity. And the strengthening of the Azeri national identity in Iran has nothing to do with Azerbaijan, but rather with their own sick world of thought. Mullah's Iran is like a scorpion stinging itself.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Russian's estimate that Azerbaijan degraded 50% of the separatists' fighting ability in the first 24 hours. Leaving them with no other option than full capitulation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These are the Nestorian seeds. During the Jilovluk massacres, hundreds of thousands of Azerbaijanis were subjected to genocide by the Nestorians with the help of Armenian gangs in the territory of today's Iran. The historical connection and affinity is stronger than you think. There is a strong vein that sees Azerbaijanis as their real enemies, does not even see them as a nation, and racially insults and humiliates them at every opportunity. And the strengthening of the Azeri national identity in Iran has nothing to do with Azerbaijan, but rather with their own sick world of thought. Mullah's Iran is like a scorpion stinging itself.

Mullah iran could not turn Azerbaijan into another secratarian shithole.

Lots of posts from Both Shia Facists and Persian fascists how Azerbaijani Shias and Azerbaijani Sunnis are not butchering each other.

Thats what they want. Because thats how Iran tookover Iraq, Lebanon and Syria.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
No, my dear friend, I said no such thing. Why would Azerbaijan occupy a country? Especially a country that can't even stand if no one holds it?

As brother Agha Sher said, Armenia is an artificial country that cannot even officially declare its borders. Would you like to draw me the borders of Armenia from the official thesis and national curriculum of Armenia?

A banana republic nationalized on a fictional history whose only motivation is to remain a barrier between the two Turkish states. A Russian satellite state built on top of the Azeri Turkic kingships. What I am trying to say is that if it has lost this function, it is gradually running out of a basis to sustain it.

@Afif, How many mosques are there in Yerivan "the city of thousand mosques"?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ingen 24 Hours later in Cope Mode.

Look at the comments its full of Europeans in cope mode hahahahaha

Azerbaijan won. Victory for the Turks.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,786
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Afif, How many mosques are there in Yerivan "the city of thousand mosques"?

I didn't know the answer but since you asked I had to Googled it, looks like only one mosque is active.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didn't know the answer but since you asked I had to Googled it, looks like only one mosque is active.

Soviets, Russians and Armenians destroyed most of it.

Only 1 is active in Yerevan.

While the same Armenians bitch and cry about Turkiye is oppressing them

They have numerous churches in Turkiye. Even have a patriarch representing them.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
in general all non-euro origin peoples of the world.
Even in EU there are many nations with "non euro origin".Croats,Hungarians and Bulgarians are all descendents of Asian tribes.Which makes it hilarious when they pretend to know what Europe should be like,particularly catholic Iranians today known in most of the world as "Croats".

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,507
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Half of southern Europe, specifically Ancient Greeks, Etruscans and Romans belonged from anywhere between 30% to 60% to the J haplogroup, the ancient near eastern indiginous peoples Haplogroup. Language is not genetics. A language belonging to Indo-European family deosn't say anything about the genetic history of the people who speak it. Heck, that whole genetic view of languages in historical linguistics is riddled with problems.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom