Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will not celebrate until Karabagh has been freed from occupation. Kill the enemy fast and hard. If the conscripts don't run away then I think it's fitting to help bury the Armenians in the annals of history. Extinct!

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,229
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Both will do an Azerbaijani village got shelled by Armenian terrorists in which two children died.

Its hard to feel any sympathy for these armenian terrorists.

Brother, you don't think our artillery killed some of their children as well? War is terrible, better to treat the dead with respect at least.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaycan Hikmet Haciyev said this information ;
Yesterday 2 SU25's crashed each other and destroyed in the crash.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Another heart-breaking video from the ARM lines. They should just retread for God's sake. Their losses are staggering.

To be honest i tend to believe this one is stagged... it doesn’t seem natural. + I’ve never seen an armenian soldier with a go pro,but these days lot of go pro footages are magically appearing on the internet....

Take into account the price of such a device compared to the pay of an armenian conscript....

Given the amount of propaganda and psy ops it would not surprise me if it is fake....

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest i tend to believe this one is stagged... it doesn’t seem natural. + I’ve never seen an armenian soldier with a go pro,but these days lot of go pro footages are magically appearing on the internet....

Take into account the price of such a device compared to the pay of an armenian conscript....

Given the amount of propaganda and psy ops it would not surprise me if it is fake....

I assume, you haven't encountered Go-Pro knock offs that go for $30... Since you are basing your opinion on the price of such devices..

M

Maximilian Veers

I will not celebrate until Karabagh has been freed from occupation. Kill the enemy fast and hard. If the conscripts don't run away then I think it's fitting to help bury the Armenians in the annals of history. Extinct!

I really hope I am misreading this sentence and this sentence does not mean what I think it means...

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really hope I am misreading this sentence and this sentence does not mean what I think it means...
He says that if they(Armenian Military ) dont retreat from Karabag , they will go after all of them. He doesnt mean killing innocent people. Considering its their own land , i guess that's fair.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,797
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
IMG_20200927_134130.png

Translation:we don't protect our skies, we run away or die from the strike of Turkish drones

M

Maximilian Veers

I know you as an Indian secretly support the Armenians. But can you stop posting nonsense propaganda? The Armenians are claiming outrageous things all the time.

The members here are pretty good at presenting a moderate picture of losses on both sides.

My personal opinions in this matter are of little relevance as I never bring them up. Propaganda is being done by both sides as folks have mentioned earlier. If you cannot see both sides of the picture then you are effectively blind. Do not divert this topic by bringing in my nationality.

S

Sinan

I have little doubt about the numbers the armenians are giving, seeing as they are defending from higher fortified, entrenched positions against an enemy that lacks any preparatory arty fire and charges head first from an open plain towards them. The armenians have provided more video material and proof than the Azeri's while the Azeri's have released very little today. IMO not because they don't want to, it's because they don't have much to show for. Also the Azeri's haven't released any numbers yesterday or today.
So you are basically constructing your assumptions based on the assumption that Armenian numbers are true.

Anyone can say otherwise.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom