Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Not a game changer. You guys put too much value on a crappy drone. Without a heavy air bombardment campaign Armenian defence line cannot be cut.
Reading the comments on this thread this thought had occured few times. For brutal punishment conventional combat aircraft and artillery can't be matched.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan TRLG would have done wonders in this conflict with TB2. Azerbaijan will be the first

Day camera of Tb2 is so brutal.

Definitely, TRLG would have been brutal with TB2.

I've also noticed how vast majority of TB2 footage is daycam only, wonder if there is an OPSEC reason to it.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Keep an eye on the very smart Armenian soldier a few meters from the truck just before the impact. He hears something is incoming and immediately takes cover on his stomach. He did not survive tho.

Advantage of glide bombs not making too much sound, if it were a kamikaze drone like israeli orbiter - they would have scattered further away.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
If azerbaijanis kill civilians I would condemn it.

But Azerbaijanis are not deliberately targeting civilians like armenians.

Armenians target civilians deliberately because we are Turks. To them women and children are not even spared. Because every Turk to them needs to die.

Armenian mentality is to wipe out every Turk on the face of the planet and take their lands.

You cant reason with them. They are also treating this conflict as if they are fighting Turkiye itself.
this is a result of generations which is brain washed by education systems

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I feel Azeris have been given a message by cpl countries where some red lines are and thus they have elected to deliberately not escalate.

I was going to type this 2 days ago, but I chose not to because it might have upset some posters...and felt let some more days play out first.

Soldiers and armour thus restricted to make frontal assaults with the requisite available SEAD and DEAD from the drone tech and some directed artillery and mortars etc.

But the absence of AF is very telling...directed heavy aerial assault with PGM is what actually would be gamechanger to make headway into actual strategic capture of territory....given you can actually then spearhead effectively with armour and strike infantry behind it...otherwise you will just expend them for little.

That would be a clear rung up in escalation. The rung above that would be expanding sustained air assault and ballistic assault on crucial infrastructure past the battlezone area...for infrastructure and logistical denial.

None of those 2 happen, means Azeris are not going to make much advance I am afraid, because of defender advantage with Armenians and also terrain advantage favouring them in lot of areas.

Good observation, perhaps they're waiting due to the amount of SAM and don't want to risk the fighter planes, especially if it escalates into a war with Armenia.

Azerbaijan has to take into consideration that Armenia might attack at an opportune moment, so they're doing this on low scale with artillery support and UAV.

That's what I think. But I feel they are up against the clock and need to make progress.

LienNoir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
The trenches part is already gone, they facing each other on open field. The Azerbaycani Turks did bad at the beggining not enough shelling and just rushing too fast. Just by watching those T-72 u can feel the pain, stationed next to each other ...
But it's over they for sure have the upper hand now.
About "why they don't use jets?", The S300 are on Armenian soil which is a problem but the strike on the bus was inside Armenian territory so i m not sure anymore.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I hope Azerbaycan can give us some really good news very soon.
I hope so as well. As a British-Pakistani I am rooting for the Azeris. I check this thread twice a day to see any good news. War is a terrible thing. Where young men die horrible deaths. There is no glory in that. But as much as it is we can't deny that war has played a crucial part in history of the world. So the battle cry is -

Azerbaijan Zindabad !

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,229
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
A-Haber recorded the moment of shooting down of the Su-25 fighter jet live.

Is this another shutdown? Azeri MoD claimed that two Su-25s had been shot down.

Reports on twitter also indicate that the pilot has been captured alive. The Armenians say the pilot was killed and the aircraft crashed inside Armenia.

This must be two separate incidents.

T

triangle

Reports on twitter also indicate that the pilot has been captured alive. The Armenians say the pilot was killed and the aircraft crashed inside Armenia.

If the claim that they captured him is true, then these are separate incidents. The one yesterday got its pilot killed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Looks pretty legit, it's happened in the past 30 minutes or so

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom