Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They deserve a place? They have a place. Outside of Azerbaijan territory.

Thats what i mean. What they have now is enough for 3 million people. I am not counting NK, thats Azeri land.

If i was Aliyev i would take NK back and negotiate for a land swap deal. Give Nahchivan to them and ask for a northern corridor to Turkey. Or give parts of NK to them and demand Nahchivans connection to South Azerbaijan.

Turkey must connect to the Turkish world via land and sea. They would be great markets, but more importantly they would join our hemisphere instead of Russia.

Better for us and their development. What have all those years of Ruusian hemisphere brought to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan?

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan MoD Claims:

• 250 Tank and Armoured Vehicles
  • 250 MLRS and Artillery systems
  • 60 Air Defence Systems
  • 11 Command and Control Stations
  • 8 Ammunition Depots
  • 150 Military Vehicles
  • 1 S-300 Air Defence System

destroyed.

Armenian MoD Claims:

• 416 Tank and Armoured Vehicles
  • 4 MLRS and Artillery systems
  • 17 Aircrafts
  • 16 Helicopters
  • 8 Ammunition Depots
  • 127 UAVs
  • 3754 Soldiers

destroyed + neutralised

Last edited:

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro thats too pc give these armenians power they will skin us all. Their hate of Turks overides any sort of conscious for them. Their acts would even shame the devil itself

That mutilation is just things to come for us Turks if we dont do anything.

They are sadistic terrorists who would try to annilate us if they were strong. Thankfully armenia is a poor country that is starving. I hope Turkey does not open the border keeps it that way it is best to leave them isolated and under blockade.

Dont think like that. I saw a video of Armenians fleeing NK. They complained about Pashinyan and the Armenian media. They said they are forced to fight and that they dont want to live in NK, but they were forced by the government to settle in NK. They said that hopefully this video would be published because the Armenian media is not telling the truth, and they said that NK is 100% Azeri territory.

The only wrong here is the government, the media, the military top and the Armenian lobbies. The normal Armenian people are mostly poor farmers who wants to live in peace.

NK must be taken by Azerbaijan and than Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan must restore a peace deal to end this misery for once and all. And Turkey should restore the historic Armenian orthodox churches in the East, because they are historical buildings from the Selchuk and Ottoman era. Tourist will pay a visit to East Turkey to see those buildings, and the 'genocide'-argument will slowly die. The Armenian lobby would be perished.

But this all is not possible with Pashinyan or Erdogan.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,274
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

PR disaster for Armenians. Her friend told her to support a fundraiser for Armenia. She proceeded to do so, and then got educated on Twitter comments. Now she removed her post and apologized. This backfired pretty bad for her Armenian friend.

It seems like the efforts of Armenian-Americans is doing more harm than good for them.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

PR disaster for Armenians. Her friend told her to support a fundraiser for Armenia. She proceeded to do so, and then got educated on Twitter comments. Now she removed her post and apologized. This backfired pretty bad for her Armenian friend.

It seems like the efforts of Armenian-Americans is doing more harm than good for them.

So, realizing she did not know what was going on. Instead of correcting her mistake, she goes. It's not worth fighting over a tiny land.

That's the mentality of west. Instead of saying Azerbaycans occupied lands should be given back. She goes, oh... I don't want to anger Kim, so I will just say peace.

This is the mentality we face. It's either persecute muslims/ME ppl, oppress their freedom to express their religion, or ignore their rights.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So, realizing she did not know what was going on. Instead of correcting her mistake, she goes. It's not worth fighting over a tiny land.

That's the mentality of west. Instead of saying Azerbaycans occupied lands should be given back. She goes, oh... I don't want to anger Kim, so I will just say peace.

This is the mentality we face. It's either persecute muslims/ME ppl, oppress their freedom to express their religion, or ignore their rights.

To be honest a lot of Muslims are like this too. None have protective jealousy of their land.

When the Prophet Muhammed was exiled from his home and land what did he do?? He fought back same with many of the companions of the Prophet they all fought back for that tiny piece of land until that piece of land became an empire for them.

In Turkic culture, land is scared only paid by blood. It cannot be given up or sold. Thats the thing with Turks they conquer land and wont give it up without a fight.

Its a Namus Meselesi. Our ancestors all died here made this land theres like Anatolia for us Turks of Turkey and Karabag for the Azerbaijanis.

If we give it up we suddenly shame ourselves and our forefathers.

Last edited:

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,157
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Lmao thats their own tanks, Azerbaijani tanks have tan camo

051020206043.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia will send wagner most likely.

We had a chance to wipe them out in Libya but as usual we allowed them to withdraw to sirte and jufra.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How more volunteers (PKK, YPG, Greeks, Shia militants, Wagner) they send, the better it is for Turkey.

Now we can crush them in 1 place instead of chasing and fighting all over the world.

The TAF are like a great fleshmill. Let all of them come to be meatpacks.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom