AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
That's good to hear. How was it intercepted? S-300?
it was officially mentioned that the one was shoot on Mingechevir done by S300 PMU, but Baku didnt say anything about Baku, it might also be the sound from jets like Paris, we dont know yet, because Baku said no missile was sent to Baku

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,827
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect Turkey to deliver layered AD to Azerbaycan. But we have a problem because both sides use russian missiles so it’s difficult to IFF.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect Turkey to deliver layered AD to Azerbaycan. But we have a problem because both sides use russian missiles so it’s difficult to IFF.
We should first concentrate on our own needs bro. Look at Azerbaycan or even Armenia they both have better AD systems right now. But in time , yes we should break the Soviet influence in Azerbaycan.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,827
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope now that CF has been broken or whatever our Azeri Turk brother’s can make some advancement.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Looks like that strike on second video, 28secs in - could have been an Orbiter, with Semi-Active Laser Seeker ?
Paused at point where wings? are visible ?
Düşmənin-qüvvə-və-vasitələri-məhv-edilib.gif

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
First, these are lie. show me a single mountain there... NK is full of mauntains...
also, no border security fighting, its army, and we only use Toyota, no Mitsubishi, you will never see these vehicles.
Aerbaijan has full of army, i signed up with friends and they didnt even call me saying they got enough soldiers. Also, how will our soldiers talk with those Arabs there? its not Libya so both speak same language. i got tons of videos from fights i am able to share but they didnt want me to do it here. imagien Armenia chained their soldiers from legs and mined around so they are not able to leave positions. i will put wideo here, you are able to delete if its against rules

There is a video circulating on the internet filmed by an arab speaking fighter showing (and cursing) corpses of Armenian soldiers,I won't post it since graphic materials aren't allowed anymore.

But yes there are definitely Syrian fighters Turkey brought from Syria or Libya. The reason Turkey did it is quite curious given Azerbaijan doesn't lack manpower and it doesn't need to rely on ... poorly trained thugs in arms,because that's what they are really.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom