Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its official, Peter Zeihan is a blithering idiot. One might also use the r-word to describe him, as well. (i won't, at least, not here.)

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
If what is being reported (by both side) is true, there is a complete collapse of enemy defenses in Karabakh. Qirmizi Bazar and Kishen Mine are reported captured just recently.

In 2020, Azerbaijan fought for more than a week to capture Qirmizi Bazar without success.

E

Era_shield

Its official, Peter Zeihan is a blithering idiot. One might also use the r-word to describe him, as well. (i won't, at least, not here.)
In a video a week prior, he claimed the greatest threat to the United States wasn't Russia or China or anything like that, but rather US senators trying to prevent the woke political corruption of the US military. Zeihan used to be sensible but now he's just another mentally deranged Progressive/Rainbow-Marxist.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In a video a week prior, he claimed the greatest threat to the United States wasn't Russia or China or anything like that, but rather US senators trying to prevent the woke political corruption of the US military. Zeihan used to be sensible but now he's just another mentally deranged Progressive/Rainbow-Marxist.
LOL yea, he's evolved into this lullaby-singer who tells the willing Americans "everythings gonna be alright darling"
His prior works are alright though.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Zeihan and Friedman and their ilk are only useful insofar as they are basically telling you what the Western political apparatus’ view of current events is. When they venture outside of that and try to give their own takes and not what they are being fed, they inevitably sound like, pardon the language, morons.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zeihan and Friedman and their ilk are only useful insofar as they are basically telling you what the Western political apparatus’ view of current events is. When they venture outside of that and try to give their own takes and not what they are being fed, they inevitably sound like, pardon the language, morons.
To me, people "in deep" like Zeihan, Friedman, Bustamente(this is a new one, CIA guy) who normally supposed to lay low and do their job coming into the limelight and running their mouths on all kinds of stuff is a sign of US soft power machine losing steam and slipping the reigns.

Interesting times do truly lie ahead.

IČl

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Iraq
If what is being reported (by both side) is true, there is a complete collapse of enemy defenses in Karabakh. Qirmizi Bazar and Kishen Mine are reported captured just recently.

In 2020, Azerbaijan fought for more than a week to capture Qirmizi Bazar without success.
Awesome

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom