Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is how it starts. Kosovo needs to have big border guard and more police officers in the northern part. Start making laws prohibiting civilians having arms. Have whistleblower site up to report to police if some have arms.

squeeze out the dissident and put them before the law for illegal arms and such.

also if they hold serbian pasport they can be expelled. Their land confiscated and such.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,282
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is how it starts. Kosovo needs to have big border guard and more police officers in the northern part. Start making laws prohibiting civilians having arms. Have whistleblower site up to report to police if some have arms.

squeeze out the dissident and put them before the law for illegal arms and such.

also if they hold serbian pasport they can be expelled. Their land confiscated and such.
These decisions only exacerbate the conflict. And it puts the other side in the position of the oppressed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
These decisions only exacerbate the conflict. And it puts the other side in the position of the oppressed.
I know, but Kosovo needs to prepare groundwork. They don’t have to rush through it or make it obvious. Just sneak it in one way or another. Like tightening the noose.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,786
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia wants to lose more?

putin liked russian do NOT follow logic.
in russia and in ex ussr countries there are wanna be russians all of them are so brutally zombified to the limit that they LIVE in fake reality.
They have few russian tv channels which they watch and what ever is shown in those TV channels of putin propaganda machine, those people TAKE it as it is Pure TRUE 🤡

Other issue with them is that they think that they must purify all ex ussr countries. They want those territories BACK.
I mean they do not just TALK they mean it and keep complaining to putin government to ACT .

About Serbians they are like putin like people........I mean they think that russians are brothers 🤡.............They also watch russian TV propaganda and it is like narcotic...........pushing them do the same like putin DID.................I mean serbians want all ex territory back.
Serbian ex territories were given by russians to them as most loyal slave from all others - just for information

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Serbian President Vucic (increasingly looking like a new Milosevic) went on a 1 hour rant on Serbian State TV basically stating how the dialogue with the Albanians is dead and that Serbian intervention in North Kosovo is more likely with each passing day:

Normally these are just empty warnings. But I think something has changed. Serbia has been in between two camps for a long time now (NATO/EU & Russia) and as time goes Serbs will have to choose either one.

I personally think Serbia is 90% likely to invade North Kosovo on an Axis line from Podujevo to Pec in next 90 days. Unfortunately they may use their artillery power (whilst nothing special for countries with higher tier militaries like Turkey is still one of the best in Ex-Yu region) as well as surveillance & attack drones to clear through any opposition.

Reason I believe this is because certain NATO/EU countries cannot be trusted & I fear countries like Hungary, Greece, Spain may push for a "political solution" to any invasion by the Serbian military & convince Biden of this instead of a NATO military response.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,997
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Serbian President Vucic (increasingly looking like a new Milosevic) went on a 1 hour rant on Serbian State TV basically stating how the dialogue with the Albanians is dead and that Serbian intervention in North Kosovo is more likely with each passing day:

Normally these are just empty warnings. But I think something has changed. Serbia has been in between two camps for a long time now (NATO/EU & Russia) and as time goes Serbs will have to choose either one.

I personally think Serbia is 90% likely to invade North Kosovo on an Axis line from Podujevo to Pec in next 90 days. Unfortunately they may use their artillery power (whilst nothing special for countries with higher tier militaries like Turkey is still one of the best in Ex-Yu region) as well as surveillance & attack drones to clear through any opposition.

Reason I believe this is because certain NATO/EU countries cannot be trusted & I fear countries like Hungary, Greece, Spain may push for a "political solution" to any invasion by the Serbian military & convince Biden of this instead of a NATO military response.
Wow, 90% likely? I don't know, I feel like this would be a suicidal move. This could spark a wider conflict in the Balkans. If things heat up, we could see Greece and Turkey picking different sides, funneling weapons in, etc. Damn, we are already in a new cold war.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Kosovo needs to form it's own army as soon as possible."Kosovo security force"is basically just a police force.They lack armor and artillery.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,282
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Serbia, Kosovo agree on new border policy, EU says​

Serbia and Kosovo on Saturday agreed on a new border policy under an EU-facilitated dialogue process, said the bloc’s foreign policy chief.

“We have a deal. Under the EU-facilitated Dialogue, Serbia agreed to abolish entry/exit documents for Kosovo ID holders and Kosovo agreed to not introduce them for Serbian ID holders,” Josep Borrell said on Twitter.

He said the EU congratulates both Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti over the deal.

“Kosovo Serbs, as well as all other citizens, will be able to travel freely between Kosovo & Serbia using their ID cards. The EU just received guarantees from PM Kurti to this end,” Borrell added.

Kurti and Vucic last week took part in the talks chaired by Borrell, which aimed at defusing tensions over Kosovo’s plans to make it mandatory for everyone, including Serbs living in the north, to have a Kosovo ID card and license plate.

Launched in 2011, the EU-led Belgrade-Pristina Dialogue aims to normalize relations between the Western Balkan neighbors.

The last high-level meeting with the participation of Kurti and Vucic took place on June 15, 2021.

Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in 2008, with most UN member-states, including the US, UK, France, Germany, and Türkiye, recognizing it as a separate autonomous country from its neighbor.

Serbia continues to see Kosovo as its territory.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,282
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FcR49IYX0AMJF30.jpg