Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Kremlin backed also Berlin and Orban backed , Croats backed by Soros . When it comes to us , we can see Orban with Soros , USA with Russia etc. I always despised the infidels talking about etiquette while sitting on the Spanish beach with their penises hanging in front of their children. The crusaders who are atheists . As I said in many of my previous posts Jacobin Cult , nothing but hate and radicalism is left in the Western civilization. Daesh are boy scouts compared to these fanatics
Pelosi in the country with 3 russian basis? These nudists really going for it , well I am ready. How can I possibly be afraid of The Nudists? Some so called patriots can learn some lessons here though I highly doubt it, the nudists eat with knife and fork, no need to wash hands, how ingenious.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Usa wants Bosnia partitioned because they want to hit Turkish influence.

They already have Kosovo and Albania under their influence but when time comes they will sell them out.

Usa is doing its best to rid of Turkish influence in the Balkans.

I mean look how they are backing the Croats and the Serbs.
If USA wanted Bosnia partitioned it would be partitioned by now.The reason they do not want that(EU especially) is that any partition would end up with small but 100% Muslim state ,which is something EU is terrified of.That is the reason they allowed the genocide in the 90's,however that strategy failed so now we have this current situation.

As far as Usa backing the Serbs and Croats I would say they don't back the Serbs nearly as much as Turkey does.Starting from investments(which go exclusively to Serbia,and almost none in Bosnia) to selling TB2 Bayraktar(and negotiation about Akinci),buying bonds from serb controlled entity in Bosnia and befriending and often inviting to Turkey the leader of the genocidal entity Milorad Dodik.

As much as i love Turkey and it's people,some questions boggle my mind.When you sell Serbia those Bayraktars or maybe even Akinci,who do you think they will use them against?How would the Turks feel if it was the other way around?If a nation you consider brotherly was selling such high tech and powerful weapons to Greece or Armenia?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If USA wanted Bosnia partitioned it would be partitioned by now.The reason they do not want that(EU especially) is that any partition would end up with small but 100% Muslim state ,which is something EU is terrified of.That is the reason they allowed the genocide in the 90's,however that strategy failed so now we have this current situation.

As far as Usa backing the Serbs and Croats I would say they don't back the Serbs nearly as much as Turkey does.Starting from investments(which go exclusively to Serbia,and almost none in Bosnia) to selling TB2 Bayraktar(and negotiation about Akinci),buying bonds from serb controlled entity in Bosnia and befriending and often inviting to Turkey the leader of the genocidal entity Milorad Dodik.

As much as i love Turkey and it's people,some questions boggle my mind.When you sell Serbia those Bayraktars or maybe even Akinci,who do you think they will use them against?How would the Turks feel if it was the other way around?If a nation you consider brotherly was selling such high tech and powerful weapons to Greece or Armenia?

Hopefully they dont sell any drones to Serbia.

Unfortunately money rules the day.

Still hopefully no stupid move. But the Turkish government can be a sell out at times.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,022
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Turks who know what ak party is about are not surprised by these things. This kind of behaviour is normal for AK party. For personal business interests, they come first ahead of the geopolitical interests of the nation and its people.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Well Bosnia will survive as such for another 2 or 3 years then it will become Gaza , as of Europe being worried, well it was never really much about their concerns as they can contain Bosnia easily. It is more about their intolerance , resentment and islamophobia. Well even when they create Gaza , they will have enough " managers" , practically the majority of population is demoralised and taken for a ride by The Nudists , Americans are just part of that, the snakes with the smiling faces.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Well Bosnia will survive as such for another 2 or 3 years then it will become Gaza
What makes you think that and how is that going to happen?And who are those "nudists" you are talking about?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Practically with the last election the colonial governor Schmitt gave all the power to Croats and Serbs, ofcourse traitors will just for the sake of their chairs make it even easier for the ex serfs to control the situation . Naturally knowing the mentality and desires of the serfs it is matter of time before The Nudists ( the west ) facilities all of that.
Those Serfs were invented nations by Austrians anyway. It is pretty modern invention.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Meanwhile US is in a process of sending Bosnia Javelin and Stinger missile systems

saopcenje_170220204.jpg
The United States and the US military stand firmly with the Armed Forces and the state of BiH, Colonel General Senad Masovic, Commander of the Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of BiH, told “Avaz” after returning from a visit to the United States, where he met with the governor and partners from the Maryland National Guard.
Special exercises
The further improvement of the exceptional cooperation between the AFBiH and the US Army and the Maryland National Guard were the reasons for his visit to the US, especially in the context of the deteriorating security situation after the Russian aggression on Ukraine.
“We had the opportunity to express our needs when it comes to strengthening the capacities of the AFBiH. For us, strengthening air defense, improving air mobility, strengthening anti-tank capabilities, but also conducting special exercises of the AFBiH and the US Army, which will happen soon, both in BiH and abroad,” says Masovic.

The recent delivery of four helicopters is just the beginning of the continuous strengthening of the AFBiH, and Masovic reveals that specific equipment will be delivered to our army very soon.
“I can’t reveal some information yet, but now I can say that these are “Javelin” anti-armor systems, currently the best in the world, anti-aircraft systems, ie short- and medium-range missiles, and some additional specific needs. We expect the beginning of training on those funds, and I hope the beginning of the delivery process,” Masovic points out.

British soldiers are in Bosnia training Bosnian troops how to use them and NLAW as well:

1668892205587.png

1668892241204.png

1668892275627.png

1668892308670.png

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Capitulated? Well Orban in this case is more then willing to cooperate with Soros NGOs .
As of Stingers , well they should given us some of it when the planes from Serbia flew 1995 and bombed us infront or Banja Luka despite No Fly Zone. Americans helped Serbs to survive then , they were lucky then that our leadership buckled under pressure otherwise they would had to bomb us themselves. So they can shove it up their asses and by the way probably those missiles will be handed over to western Bulgarians ( Serb) or to completely invented nation called Croats . Those pedos will do anything against us , our mere existence bothers them.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,782
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Capitulated? Well Orban in this case is more then willing to cooperate with Soros NGOs .
As of Stingers , well they should given us some of it when the planes from Serbia flew 1995 and bombed us infront or Banja Luka despite No Fly Zone. Americans helped Serbs to survive then , they were lucky then that our leadership buckled under pressure otherwise they would had to bomb us themselves. So they can shove it up their asses and by the way probably those missiles will be handed over to western Bulgarians ( Serb) or to completely invented nation called Croats . Those pedos will do anything against us , our mere existence bothers them.
How about importing pro AKP people from Turkey. They can help protect you. Just give citizenship like how AKP is doing.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
How about importing pro AKP people from Turkey. They can help protect you. Just give citizenship like how AKP is doing.
Is this supposed to be some kind an answer? Do you want me to be maybe pro west? My father and cousins died in that war I was in that war, you want as it seem to me not to be hostile towards Western countries? Or maybe you want me to not to be hostile towards Orban? The guy who in order to put Bosnia in the corner allied himself with people who damaged his country the most? He wants that Serb and Croats to partition Bosnia, yet a great deal of Hungarian territory are occupied by Croatia and Serbia? Do you want me that I pretend that I don't know that Americans didn't prevent us from defeating Serbs? As of akp member helping us defend ourselves, that's the least what they can do , over 15000 Bosnians volunteered to fight on Canakkale , the rest were in Austrian army often fighting Russians.
Listen dude , I, when in Bosnia, practically see people like you every day, loyal only to people who share their own political views and hostile towards even their own people and at the same time also friendly towards foreign people whose countries are hostile towards Bosnia. Practically I met hundreds like that since 1995 . By the way I talked with mhp members in Sarajevo 2 days ago and believe me they share my view not yours. Ultimately you dislike anyone who has hostility towards Western ideas , no matter how you would like to believe that primarily you like to believe that you are a patriot. For you it is only loyalty towards your political view. Believe me I met hundreds like you and I keep meeting them and your post clearly says that.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Oh I almost forgot, my Bosnian friend who was in the sector where the fighting Croats ( I was in Serb sector) told me how Turkish guy in 5 minutes, alone , killed 9 Croats. I am sure that Turkish guy didn't share your political views, because people with your political views didn't do shit for us. At the end of day , why would day? Why would they help us as it is not something close to their cause ? That cause I will describe very simply, The West is the possession of the ultimate truth so it is worthwhile to follow it despite periodical hostilities towards you. Well let me tell you pal , neither you nor the west are in the possession of any significant truth .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh I almost forgot, my Bosnian friend who was in the sector where the fighting Croats ( I was in Serb sector) told me how Turkish guy in 5 minutes, alone , killed 9 Croats. I am sure that Turkish guy didn't share your political views, because people with your political views didn't do shit for us. At the end of day , why would day? Why would they help us as it is not something close to their cause ? That cause I will describe very simply, The West is the possession of the ultimate truth so it is worthwhile to follow it despite periodical hostilities towards you. Well let me tell you pal , neither you nor the west are in the possession of any significant truth.

All I want is Turkiye to help Bosnia all the way.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom