Balkan Tensions

S

-Sinan-

Whoever laughing emoji on my post , I can say , please disapprove my statement.. who is croat? Nikola Zrinjski? His name was Miklos Zrimyi a Hungarian, Frankopan ? An Italian Fankopini ? Father of Croat language Ljudevit Gay Father Raymond ( French) mother Von Asperger ( German) . Any coinage from any so called Croat King stamp on it ? Any? Who spoke Any other language in Dalmatia apart from Italian?
Serbs? Nemanjic dynasty? Albanians intermarried with Bulgarians crowned by the Papal crown.
Croat names Sroessmayer, Stadler, Novak etc German, Vlachian, Checz, Hungarian etc.
Serb ? In reality can you speak without making elementary grammatical mistakes ?
These charlatans were invented by Austro-Hungarian empire.
Every single Catholic Church was destroyed by the Austrians after 1878 and rebuilt in Austrian style apart from one in Kresevo.
Please Mr Laughing put your fact through, are those churches in Osjek etc Chatolic or Protestant origin?
Balkans and discussion on it's history..... it's just unfruitful.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Anyone think a war will happen in kosovo?

pol_sc10.png

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
We are all based on the Yugoslav maps, but when we look at the whole historical perspective, Bosnians is already divided by Serbian genocides, deportations and denial policies. Many Turks know about the Soviet policy of Zengazur and how two brotherly states TR and AZ were physically separated, or about the Crimean deportation, but not enough about how our brotherly states were demographically and physically isolated in the Balkan Muslim geography. Bosniaks have been struggling to maintain their identity for 200 years without interruption and have endured some of the most vile attacks humanity has ever seen.

Bosnia has to strengthen militarily. This is not a choice, it is a necessity. Unfortunately, there is no option to choose weapons from one side or the other. It has to be from whoever gives it to it. So we don't need to be surprised by US arms aid to Bosnia. Azerbaijan also received arms and technical support from Israel. But in the end, it liberated its occupied territories when international conditions were favorable.
Not only that but every attempt of procuring arms is immediately blocked by Bosnian Serb and Croat politicians.Their agenda is abolition of OSBIH.So Bosnian Armed Forces are fully dependent on donations from USA and UK.Hopefully Turkey will follow the steps of USA and UK when it comes to Bosnia(they already promised a few dozen Kirpi MRAP's),since it definitely has the economic and military power to do so.

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Anyone think a war will happen in kosovo?

pol_sc10.png

Serbia claims it has the right to send 1000 of its soldiers into Kosovo according to UN security council resolution 1244. However, it was quickly exposed as fake news by former president Boris Tadic who has stated that the resolution does not allow for soldiers but an unspecified amount of workers to gaurd the border of Kosovo-Serbia & Historical sights.

Most likely Vucic will not do anything. Maybe try to call Serbs to set up barricades that get unblocked after 2 weeks.

What people dont tend to understand is that despite the rampant nationalism people in ex-Yugoslavia are not as war hungry as they used to be. Serbs, Bosniaks & Albanians lost alot of their people due to the 90s conflict & their countries have faced a major population exodus over last 15 years due to the poor economic situation.

The only way I can see Vucic escalating & ordering Serbian forces in is if he is pushed to do so by Russia & if wagner/gru are acting on the ground. The Serbs wont move in on Kosovo by themselves.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not only that but every attempt of procuring arms is immediately blocked by Bosnian Serb and Croat politicians.Their agenda is abolition of OSBIH.So Bosnian Armed Forces are fully dependent on donations from USA and UK.Hopefully Turkey will follow the steps of USA and UK when it comes to Bosnia(they already promised a few dozen Kirpi MRAP's),since it definitely has the economic and military power to do so.

Seriously in the Bosnian war why didnt you guys kick the Serbs and Croats out of Bosnia.

Us Turks are living in peace in Anatolia because we kicked the Greeks and Armenians out if not Turkiye would be exactly like Bosnia.

Multiculturalism delusions all this diversity is all BS.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think it would be good if Albanians can stomp on these rats now. Eventually in few years The West will turn on them. Governments in Europe will change or whatnot, then it will be different agenda. Unfortunately I don't think that Albanians have the means to do this.
As of Turkey helping Bosnia , I don't think that it is really possible. One of the factors is that Euro and Yenkee peados would tolerate the scenario which reminds them of Ottoman Empire. We are on our own

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Seriously in the Bosnian war why didnt you guys kick the Serbs and Croats out of Bosnia.

Us Turks are living in peace in Anatolia because we kicked the Greeks and Armenians out if not Turkiye would be exactly like Bosnia.

That was out of question, we didn't have the means to do it. Also Catholic rats in Bosnia are actually Bosnian Christians just from early 20th century they decided to become Croats. Another thing is that Turks didn't let us in peace to annihilate Serbs , we were doing pretty decent job in Belgrade and other areas ( 18th and 19th centuries). So we are left with these Kara Vlahs

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That was out of question, we didn't have the means to do it. Also Catholic rats in Bosnia are actually Bosnian Christians just from early 20th century they decided to become Croats. Another thing is that Turks didn't let us in peace to annihilate Serbs , we were doing pretty decent job in Belgrade and other areas ( 18th and 19th centuries). So we are left with these Kara Vlahs

We did a dumb mistake really.

Dont blame the Turks blame the Ottomans and their stupid policies. Their stupid policies have always benefitted Christians and Jews.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

There are several reasons but probably the most important one was that as soon as our army started winning "international community" immediately stopped the war.Unlike 1992 when Serbs were butchering thousands of unarmed people that same international community was just "deeply concerned".
You have to understand that Bosnia is basically almost landlocked between Serbia,Croatia and Montenegro(even the small area on Adriatic sea we have was under Croatian control) so it was very easy to blackmail us with strengthening the embargo not only on weapons but also on everything else.
Another maybe even more important reason is our incompetent leadership(some would say even treacherous) but that's a whole other and very long subject.
The fact that Bosnia and Bosniaks still exist is a victory on its own,considering the circumstances we were in.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
We did a dumb mistake really.

Dont blame the Turks blame the Ottomans and their stupid policies. Their stupid policies have always benefitted Christians and Jews.
I don't blame Turks nor Ottomans. After all , it is like blaming my forefathers, I think 24 or 26 Bosnians were Sadriazams and countless on the highest positions in Ottoman Empire. It is just the usual mercifulness of Turkish people and as well at that time many " our people " in reality were someone else. I only dislike Sultan Mahmut .

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
"Serbia: Today is probably the most difficult evening in my history - Serbian President Vučić addressing the nation after the Security Council.
The army has been put on high alert, and the Serbian special forces are heading towards Kosovo."

ps We might watch some fireworks soon... Serbians are ready to get back to 99 or what? :D

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I feel like Turkey wants to take the revenge from Serbs for what they did in 1990. But, doing it in shadow to make sure people will not start hating Turks so Turkey can take the advantage of economy and also be able to unite the whole balkan in the future

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I feel like Turkey wants to take the revenge from Serbs for what they did in 1990. But, doing it in shadow to make sure people will not start hating Turks so Turkey can take the advantage of economy and also be able to unite the whole balkan in the future

Sebrenica genocide was done with Turcophobia sentiment.

Us Turks have a score to settle with the Serbs that was long overdue.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,383
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Sebrenica genocide was done with Turcophobia sentiment.

Us Turks have a score to settle with the Serbs that was long overdue.
Sebrenica genocide has been committed mostly because of anti muslim hatred.
If I know correctly, Turks are a very small minority in Bosnia!

Bruh! Sometime you sounds like Karen who makes everything about herself!😂
Just kidding!😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Just kidding!😉

To the Serbs being Muslim meant being Turk.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
To the Serbs being Muslim meant being Turk.

Just kidding!😉
Orthodox fascists on the Balkan peninsula consider Muslims as Turks. Ofc, it's not correct to use both terms as synonym but that's an ideological argument of Serbian and Greek racists.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,383
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Follow us on social media