Belarus Tension

T

Turko

⚡️Migrants, leaving the territory of Belarus, move along the Polish defensive fence - @SPUTNIKBY

Polish Foreign Ministry does not rule out the closure of the next checkpoints on the border with Belarus

Earlier, Poland closed the border crossing in the Kuznitsa area - the Poles called this action a warning signal for Belarus.

@SPUTNIKBY

This is how the arrival of a new group of migrants looked from the Polish side

Video: Twitter / Ministerstwo Obrony Narodowej
@SPUTNIKBY

GPK of Belarus: the spontaneous camp is periodically replenished with new groups

Refugees began to seek medical help more often; doctors were on duty around the camp.

Polish security forces continue to exert psychological influence on migrants using loudspeakers, searchlights and strobe lights.

Video: State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus
@SPUTNIKBY

⚡️ Belarusian Foreign Ministry: Minsk is ready for the toughest retaliatory measures if the UN consultations are used by the European Union as an argument for the next sanctions - @SPUTNIKBY

T

Turko

Lukashenka asks Iskander missiles to the border with Ukraine

13 November 2021, 20:24
1636829115937.png

Lukashenko and Putin

Minsk expects to receive Iskander missile systems from Russia in order to place them in the western and southern directions, said Belarusian ruler Alexander Lukashenko. According to him, he is discussing this issue with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Kommersant writes on November 13.

"Now I am disturbing your president, I need your 500-kilometer Iskander missile launchers here ... I need several battalions in the western and southern directions, let them stand," Lukashenko said in an interview with the Russian magazine National Defense.

He noted that the Polonez installations currently in service provide a launch range of up to 300 kilometers.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well I don't think EU can afford to drag their feet on this. Even Luka's threat on gas pipe was a tempting move imo. EU should hit Belarus with all sanctions possible, let Russia carry the burden of providing for Belarus.

If they do it fast enough NATO can concentrate on Ukraine and Poland can push back against Belarus. Perhaps even hope for some internal power struggle.

IMO EU needs to go full nuclear power plant, Germany's goodie two shoe approach after Daiichi is hillarious.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Well I don't think EU can afford to drag their feet on this. Even Luka's threat on gas pipe was a tempting move imo. EU should hit Belarus with all sanctions possible, let Russia carry the burden of providing for Belarus.

If they do it fast enough NATO can concentrate on Ukraine and Poland can push back against Belarus. Perhaps even hope for some internal power struggle.

IMO EU needs to go full nuclear power plant, Germany's goodie two shoe approach after Daiichi is hillarious.
most of Belarus economy is supported by Russia anyways and since you dont seem to know about Ukraine's history with Poland having them ally together against Belarus(which of course will be supported by Russia and eventually China) is the equivalent of having the Turks ally with the Armenians and Kurds or the Serbs ally with the Albanians or Croats or the Indians ally with the Pakistanis, or China ally with Taiwan which I hope I dont have to eloborate this joke to you.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
most of Belarus economy is supported by Russia anyways and since you dont seem to know about Ukraine's history with Poland having them ally together against Belarus(which of course will be supported by Russia and eventually China) is the equivalent of having the Turks ally with the Armenians and Kurds or the Serbs ally with the Albanians or Croats or the Indians ally with the Pakistanis, or China ally with Taiwan which I hope I dont have to eloborate this joke to you.
I should have put a "." full stop after Ukraine, seeing as how you took it out of context that caused the misunderstanding :)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom