Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Only our azerbaijani brothers back us.

Seriously man you have christians backing the armenians but we have muslims supporting the armenians rather the muslim turks.

People wonder why this "we are ummah" bs is dead.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont mean any bad words to our Pakistani brothers, Indonesian brothers and our Somali brothers along with our Bosniak brothers.

Pakistan does not even recognise Armenia. That makes them really based.

If only we done the same.

N

Null/Void

I dont mean any bad words to our Pakistani brothers, Indonesian brothers and our Somali brothers along with our Bosniak brothers.

Pakistan does not even recognise Armenia. That makes them really based.

If only we done the same.
No I think its pretty stupid for Pakistan not to have ties with Armenia just to please Turkish fanboys I am not saying to support their country and narrative what happened in 1915 but I mean Pak has its own issues to deal with also I mean Pak has ties with Athens,Riyadh, Tehran,Belgrade,Moscow etc

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No I think its pretty stupid for Pakistan not to have ties with Armenia just to please Turkish fanboys I am not saying to support their country and narrative what happened in 1915 but I mean Pak has its own issues to deal with also I mean Pak has ties with Athens,Riyadh, Tehran,Belgrade,Moscow etc

Turkey does not even recognise Cyprus lmaoooooo

Cyprus and Armenia wont bring any benefit.

You are better off recognising Israel to be honest.

N

Null/Void

Turkey does not even recognise Cyprus lmaoooooo

Cyprus and Armenia wont bring any benefit.

You are better off recognising Israel to be honest.
That's Ankara problems Islamabad has to change this thinking "ummah stuff" barley matters anyways like you said as for Israel not sure I dont think the time is right people will maul the politicians about that Armenia and Cyprus where is that on the map lol would most Pakistani people offline and in real life would think so no big deal

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,989
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
This was actually a great deal. It basically gave Erdogan an out, to further connect with the armenian community within Turkey, continue negotiations with Armenia and save face.

However it also gave Erdogan a chance to further distance Turkey from the old leaders which he has been wanting to do (minimizing Ataturk e.t.c.).

Bahceli types are being stupid about it though, acting like this is a great blow to Turkey and that there must be an immediate response. Russia already recognizes it, Americans already recognize it. It doesn't mean anything. Less money to be spent now on this lobbying of the denial though, is a gift. No more dumb messages in the sky over Manhattan.

Anyways, economy matters more.

Absolutely mental comment.

In time the white christian will even ban Islam with this mindset. Armenians attempted genocide against the Muslims with Russian/British backing, they failed. Instead of treating these people like the hostile enemies they are, you political islamists will bend the knee and take it deep.

People talking as if the Karabagh war didnt happen yesterday. Armenians lied day and night even claiming a new genocide that Turkey was committing in Yerevan itself, while at the same time the armenian criminal state was launching ballistic missiles on civilians centres.

These political endeavours are about taking everything from the Turks and with that the Muslims.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Ignore brothers and move on. Pakistan does it all the time lol.
Jokes aside, what of the genocide of Turkic people? It's just another stepping stone in a line of steps to antagonise Turkey.
Chin up, handle with pride.
Much love from me and those who support you.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,989
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

You have excellent ties with China while they genocide Turkic Muslims. So i don't think its about pleasing Turkish fanboys. Obviously Pakistan has other reasons, maybe its domestically to fool the Muslim people. Like extremely anti-Israel while having no issues with genocide of Turkic Muslims in China. What's happening in China is far worse then what's happening in Palestine.

So i don't think it has anything to do with pleasing Turks. Rationally Turkey has more to benefit from India then they do Pakistan, but for the sake of Pakistan Turkey remains loyal. You don't really see Turks saying its dumb to be friends with Pakistan at the expense of 1.2 billion India.

But seeing Pakistanis upset about not having relations with a land locked shitehole of 2 million people that regionally no one likes and an economy the size of a peanut, meanwhile Turkey takes a hostile stance against a massive economy of 1.2 billion people is really eye opening.

Maybe we cut a deal, you have good relations with 2 million armenia and Turkey has good relations with 1.2 billion india. Sound good? The mad thing is, Indians would love to have good relations with Turkey.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,989
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Ignore brothers and move on. Pakistan does it all the time lol.
Jokes aside, what of the genocide of Turkic people? It's just another stepping stone in a line of steps to antagonise Turkey.
Chin up, handle with pride.
Much love from me and those who support you.

This is the mindset that should prevail among us. An attack on one is an attack on all.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,989
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
As i said, declaration is just part of bigger package, this proffesor just confirmed it.

The support of armenian lies is to push for greater armenia.

The support of pkk/ypg seperatist kurdish terrorist groups is the push for a greater kurdistan.

The theft of Turkish seas and unconditional support towards greek claims is a push towards greater greece.

What these thieves could not achieve a hundred years ago, they still wish to implement. As Turkey becomes more active, more determined to fight her enemies the onslaught against Turkey will increase.

They thought that feto/ak party would break Turkey up without a gunshot being fired, it hasnt worked out for them and the Turkish stubbornness will not submit. Erdogan was their agent and it backfired greatly for them.

Europeans including their cousins in Russia, America, Australia, New Zealand and Africa make no efforts to recognise each others global genocides. They hide each others crimes.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,989
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nobody is accusing the Turks/Turkey of today but the Ottoman Empire did commit a genocide against Armenians and Assyrians in WW1.The simple, historical recognition was long overdue

Its time you europeans recognise all the global genocides you committed before taking these racist stances. Do any of you even recognise the genocide committed by Belgium in Congo? 10 to 20 million slaughtered?

Any of you europeans recognise the genocides of the native americans? Genocide of the native Austrilains? The 400 year occupiation and slavery of Africa and the relentless genocides committed? Do you recognise the genocide the french committed in Algeria? We could list a hundred genocides europeans committed and none of you want to talk about it let alone recognise it.

I'm expecting 5 years from now you guys will all claim the Karabagh war was a genocide that needs to be recognised.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What racist BS?The modern world was built in European image,it was Europeans who fought to terminate slavery first in their lands, than all over the world, it is Eurooeans who donate most to other countries all over the world.....etc.Many people in here live in European countries while constantly spitting venom against them Don't try to intimidate me with that racist accusations crap!
You are simply uneducated on that matter, all you said came after european men plundered planet resources and subjugated world with atrocities and declared oh we brught porgress sorry for calamities, so please spare me of that white supremacy agenda.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if I accept those reasons, altough they are not entirely true, it still leaves Europeans at the forefront of abolishing slavery and spearheading this worldwide.

Slavery still exists to be honest you have to be naive.

Difference nobody is locked up in chains like in the past.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom