China’s world’s factory tag threatened by Vietnam, but ‘there’s nothing to worry about’

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
My God you are jumping from one topic to another - like a rabbit in spring. :)

600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140) - yes, but they all have a farm house or apartment and it's a disposable income figure

First don't forget that China is still receiving development aid - so it's always good/smart to highlight poverty.!!
Secondly - I wouldn't have a figure - but a substantial part of these people are supported by e.g. their family members working - as such their actual income is far higher then 1000 yuan a month. More or less all of my previous unskilled workers in Shanghai or Suzhou - earning at average around 4500Rmb - Skilled worker around 7000 Rmb, send half their money and more to their parents or family members living 2000km away in some poverty stricken or rural area.
Plus around 500-900Rmb of social security paid by the employer.

And in Shanghai a simple noodle dish costs around 45Rmb, in Suzhou around 25Rmb and in a local godforsaken farm area in Qinghai 5 Rmb

And as in almost every country in the world - it is always the "underprivileged" who have the most kids.

So what exactly are you trying to point out?

Last edited:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
village school teachers in China had been known for their abysmal low salary so everyone tries to avoid taking such jobs , but still now even among new village teachers, the monthly salary had been raised to over 10,000¥ ($1,574)recently by the government.

Young Chinese village school teacher jumps around with joy after receiving government pay raise
Young Chinese village school teacher jumps around with joy after receiving government pay raise. China greatly improved rural school teachers' pay and benefits to enhance rural education. This young rural school teacher jumped around with joy after receiving over 10,000¥ ($1,574)monthly salary via her cellphone.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Keep living in delusion, No one stop u, when 600 Million CNese will still can't buy enough healthy food for their pathetic lives like in N.Korea, leading to birth rate keep dropping fast. :LOL:
When being asked about this so called media report, this Xinjiang girl said 2 Chinese words, perfectly summarized this report, Now I give them to you 扯淡

微信图片_20220624224947.png

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
My God you are jumping from one topic to another - like a rabbit in spring. :)

600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140) - yes, but they all have a farm house or apartment and it's a disposable income figure

First don't forget that China is still receiving development aid - so it's always good/smart to highlight poverty.!!
Secondly - I wouldn't have a figure - but a substantial part of these people are supported by e.g. their family members working - as such their actual income is far higher then 1000 yuan a month. More or less all of my previous unskilled workers in Shanghai or Suzhou - earning at average around 4500Rmb - Skilled worker around 7000 Rmb, send half their money and more to their parents or family members living 2000km away in some poverty stricken or rural area.
Plus around 500-900Rmb of social security paid by the employer.

And in Shanghai a simple noodle dish costs around 45Rmb, in Suzhou around 25Rmb and in a local godforsaken farm area in Qinghai 5 Rmb

And as in almost every country in the world - it is always the "underprivileged" who have the most kids.

So what exactly are you trying to point out?
I just point out that 600 million Cnese are as poor as N.Korea, thats why CN's birth rate keep dropping like N.Korea cos with 140 usd per month, they can't even buy enough healthy food, let alone fancy Mercedes C200 or raising kids :LOL:

1656117876496.png

But in East Asia, like N.Korea, story is different.

--------------------
North Korean women are not impressed. The country’s fertility rate keeps slowly sliding down, reaching an estimated 1.9 in 2019. While not as bad as in the South, the figure is unusually low for such a poor country. The result is that North Korea is one of the few countries that has seen its population begin to age while still poor, and it is doubtful whether government policies can reverse this process.

Last edited:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I just point out that 600 million Cnese are as poor as N.Korea, thats why CN's birth rate keep dropping like N.Korea cos with 140 usd per month, they can't even buy enough healthy food, let alone fancy Mercedes C200 or raising kids :LOL:
When being asked about this so called media report, this Xinjiang girl said 2 Chinese words, perfectly summarized this report, Now I give them to you 扯淡 ! (my arse!)

Last edited:

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
When being asked about this so called media report, this Xinjiang girl said 2 Chinese words, perfectly summarized this report, Now I give them to you 扯淡 ! (my arse!)
Say that to Premier Li , who said 600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140) :LOL:

(40% = 600 million people )

1656130234803.png

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Say that to Premier Li , who said 600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140) :LOL:

(40% = 600 million people )

View attachment 45326
He quoted " disposable income" data from years ago, which was based on the Chinese population including children , unemployed , people on government welfare, disabled and retired people, it has nothing to do with the salary level , did you really watch that Taiwan vidoe for this report I posted ?
It's very funny that a Vietnamese knows how much Chinese make while Chinese themselves don't know, lol, at least Taiwan people came to China and went to the streets to seek the truth, while Vietnamese I guess can't afford the tickets to do the same.

By the way, when you were a school kid, how much pocket money did you have?

微信图片_20220625123438.png

Last edited:

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany

View attachment 45324

But in East Asia, like N.Korea, story is different.

--------------------
North Korean women are not impressed. The country’s fertility rate keeps slowly sliding down, reaching an estimated 1.9 in 2019. While not as bad as in the South, the figure is unusually low for such a poor country. The result is that North Korea is one of the few countries that has seen its population begin to age while still poor, and it is doubtful whether government policies can reverse this process.
The N-Korea figure you post is showing GDP per capita = US$1,300 = US$ 110/month
China's GDP per capita = US$ 13,000 = US$ 1100/month

Realistic stats regarding N-Korea show an average of around US$35/month throughout the entire country
Realistic stats regarding China show a average of around US$ 500/month throughout the countries rural areas and they do not suffer from famines like N-Korea.
Realistic stats regarding China show at minimum around US$ 300/month throughout the countries rural areas and they do not suffer from famines like N-Korea.
So your statement that 600 million people in China are as poor as N-Korea - is a baseless - totally unrealistic statement.

I never forwarded that all Chinese or those 600 million have a C200 - but the average middle class (monthly average household income around US$ 3000) have and they are mostly the ones that presently have no kids or no planing for own kids. The upper middle class (monthly average household income around US$ 6000 have at least two cars and 1 child. And then you have the rich, (more or less Chinese manufacturers employing above 100 workers) the very rich, and super rich.

If the figures 1.9 N-Korea and 1.15 China are correct - then the N-Korean fertility rate would still be 60% higher then that of China, despite famine.

Maybe it's time for you and many others to come and visit China - so that you can get a realistic impression or view onto China. :)

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
The N-Korea figure you post is showing GDP per capita = US$1,300 = US$ 110/month
China's GDP per capita = US$ 13,000 = US$ 1100/month

Realistic stats regarding N-Korea show an average of around US$35/month throughout the entire country
Realistic stats regarding China show a average of around US$ 500/month throughout the countries rural areas and they do not suffer from famines like N-Korea.
Realistic stats regarding China show at minimum around US$ 300/month throughout the countries rural areas and they do not suffer from famines like N-Korea.
So your statement that 600 million people in China are as poor as N-Korea - is a baseless - totally unrealistic statement.

I never forwarded that all Chinese or those 600 million have a C200 - but the average middle class (monthly average household income around US$ 3000) have and they are mostly the ones that presently have no kids or no planing for own kids. The upper middle class (monthly average household income around US$ 6000 have at least two cars and 1 child. And then you have the rich, (more or less Chinese manufacturers employing above 100 workers) the very rich, and super rich.

If the figures 1.9 N-Korea and 1.15 China are correct - then the N-Korean fertility rate would still be 60% higher then that of China, despite famine.

Maybe it's time for you and many others to come and visit China - so that you can get a realistic impression or view onto China. :)
No one stop u living in delusion, but 600 million Cnese are starving like in N.Korea with just 140 usd per month, thats Premier Li said, and the World trust him much more than you cos he's CN premier.

It explain why CN birth rate is dropping cos 600 million Cnese can't even have enough good food and they don't have 3 stories houses nor Geely cars like u said, they sleep on the streets :cool:

1656143756048.png

1656130234803.png

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Lo, where did you get that photo? Vietnam? people in it look very south east Asians, not Chinese, and I haven't seen a single homeless person in China for many years already, where did you go to find them?

Last edited:

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
The one that is living in delusion would be you - as I said come to China and see for yourself.

How Western media's work (agenda) is known to me since the 60's - due to having grown up in S.E.A. and living/working in S.E.A. and China for almost 40 years.
That there are likely a 50 million people with less then US$ 200/month is feasible - and no one said that China isn't keeping up it's work to eradicate that poverty as well - not even the Western media.

But to claim/state that 600 million people in China as as poor as N-Koreans - therefore no higher birthrate, is just ........
But hey, it's your Vietnam forum, so it's content is up to you. ;)

Last edited:

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
The one that is living in delusion would be you - as I said come to China and see for yourself.

How Western media's work (agenda) is known to me since the 60's - due to having grown up in S.E.A. and living/working in S.E.A. and China for almost 40 years.
That there are likely a 50 million people with less then US$ 200/month is feasible - and no one said that China isn't keeping up it's work to eradicate that poverty as well - not even the Western media.

But to claim/state that 600 million people in China as as poor as N-Koreans - therefore no higher birthrate, is just ........
But hey, it's your Vietnam forum, so it's content is up to you. ;)
Go and blame Premier Li cos he just busted your bubble about "beauty CN where poorest CNese living in 2,3 stroies houses, buying Geely instead of Mercedes C200, but actually they sleep on the streets with hungry stomatch like in N.Korea ". don't blame me, bro :LOL:

Last edited:

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
Lo, where did you get that photo? Vietnam? people in it look very south east Asians, not Chinese, and I haven't seen a single homeless person in China for many years already, where did you go to find them?

U haven't seen a single homeless person in China cos u r living in delusion while Premier Li seen 600 million starving CNese and he's CN Premier while u r just a junkie, dude :lol

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
U haven't seen a single homeless person in China cos u r living in delusion while Premier Li seen 600 million starving CNese and he's CN Premier while u r just a junkie, dude :lol
LOl, a bit of thick from someone who never visited China and only look for China bashing pieces on the internet

Searching for a homeless person in China

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
In terms of personal wealth on strict dollar basis, China is a little bit above the global average, not very good but we are still working hard to improve it.

tumblr_ec10e5f211855ba2027caae5d17c97fb_0bd16926_2048.jpg

Last edited:

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
LOl, a bit of thick from someone who never visited China and only look for China bashing pieces on the internet

Searching for a homeless person in China

Homeless at higher risk during coronavirus outbreak​

By Li Lei | China Daily | Updated: 2020-03-19 11:08
more_art.gif

5e72e21ca3101282065f1455.jpeg
A homeless woman carrying bags crosses a road in Beijing, China, as the country is hit by the novel coronavirus outbreak, on January 30, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

To curb infections, shelters have stepped up efforts to accommodate the homeless. Health screenings are tight for the newcomers and body temperature checks are frequent.
Wuhan's Civil Affairs Bureau also rolled out plans to accommodate the stranded.
Bureau figures show that by Friday, a total of 69 shelters had been set up in buildings around the city to cater for 4,843 people without lodgings. More than 16 million yuan ($2.28 million) has also been allocated to 5,839 homeless people.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Homeless at higher risk during coronavirus outbreak​

By Li Lei | China Daily | Updated: 2020-03-19 11:08
more_art.gif

5e72e21ca3101282065f1455.jpeg
A homeless woman carrying bags crosses a road in Beijing, China, as the country is hit by the novel coronavirus outbreak, on January 30, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

To curb infections, shelters have stepped up efforts to accommodate the homeless. Health screenings are tight for the newcomers and body temperature checks are frequent.
Wuhan's Civil Affairs Bureau also rolled out plans to accommodate the stranded.
Bureau figures show that by Friday, a total of 69 shelters had been set up in buildings around the city to cater for 4,843 people without lodgings. More than 16 million yuan ($2.28 million) has also been allocated to 5,839 homeless people.

Did you actually read what you posted, it's Wuhan during the lockdown, many were stuck in the city and this is why the city set up shelters for those people

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
Did you actually read what you posted, it's Wuhan during the lockdown, many were stuck in the city and this is why the city set up shelters for those people
Before Covid, there are 5,839 homeless people there, thats why the city had to set up shelters for them during Covid

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Before Covid, there are 5,839 homeless people there, thats why the city had to set up shelters for them during Covid
There might be, there might not be, but they are very few, hard to find in Chinese cities and town, it's also a hard fact, ask anyone who ever visited China personally for confirmation.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Country Poverty Rate (WB)
Germany - 14.8%
Vietnam - 6.7 %
China - 0.6 %

Data Year (WB) % Less than $10/day
Germany - 1.24%
Vietnam - 55%
China - 43%
% Less than $5.50/day
Germany - 0.5%
Vietnam - 20%
China - 14%
I think that you don't even know as to how the poverty rate index is calculated - there is no US$ 200/month standard covering the world

Poverty index is individually calculated upon each country - in regards to it's cost of living - as such you are considered to be poor in Germany if your household income is below US$ 1500 a month. Whilst in China the same income would be considered to be a good middle income.

N-Korea isn't on the list - because everyone (aside maybe from you) knows that the entire country is impoverished and plagued by famines.

And having e.g. US$ 150/month in China (1000Rmb) - doesn't make you homeless or starving or forced to beg - just simply poor.
What does indeed make some beg is e.g. a Chinese making U$ 150-300 a month and playing Mahjong or betting on what ever.

You can move your cursor over the map

Top Bottom