wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Uae is destroying sudan by backing the rsf.

Such a dumb mistake to normalise with these snakes.
I'm glad rsf is trying to take back the country .The current government is a crook.Once in power they try to steal our invest ment in oil and gas there by Petronas.
Just hope the rsf will kick their ass out of sudan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm glad rsf is trying to take back the country .The current government is a crook.Once in power they try to steal our invest ment in oil and gas there by Petronas.
Just hope the rsf will kick their ass out of sudan.

The Rsf are just as bad

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well this is the fate of almost every African country, cos the wars for (control of) Africa are raging on. we just pretend that they are civil wars

babayetu

Reactions
2 109
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
From recent leaked documents

11.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most likely Private dealers.

Closest thing they will get is surplus soviet stuff or small arms.

It says Turkish contacts either crime groups or arms dealers.

Doesnt say anything about government representatives or company representatives.

Wagner group is also using Mali. Which means Mali will buy the stuff then sell it to wagner.

I dont deny corruption in Turkiye but before people start bitching it seems the Ukrainians themselves are selling stuff on the black market.

Nothing is black and white.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If true then this is another massive failure from the government.

If they actually sold drones, small arms and artillery thats the bigger scandal. I doubt Turkiye will risk it really.

Ama most likely private dealers.

Turkiye has always been used as a bridge by crime groups for weapon smuggling and trafficking.

Russian mafia also operates in Turkiye. Lets not forget the numerous private dealers.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is kinda up to the government and directly their responsibility to stop all that. Wagnerites even having the gall to ask Turkey for arms is horrible.

This is just as bad as US directly arming PKK and didn't even make the news in Turkey.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If true then this is another massive failure from the government.
Oh please, can you ever change your tune. Always the same story. I am sick and tiered of " chritical " methodology. A broken tarmac on the stretch of the road can be blamed on the government. I am really fed up of obnoxious patronising and repetitive acting hollier then you.
What your government doese? U assume pretty lot of shit , so stick to that.
Your government even gave medal to the guy who colluded with the Serbs in regards of Srebrenica massacre. Given me a break
Weren't you together with Wagner in Lybia?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is kinda up to the government and directly their responsibility to stop all that. Wagnerites even having the gall to ask Turkey for arms is horrible.

This is just as bad as US directly arming PKK and didn't even make the news in Turkey.

Usa even bought stuff from russians and sent it off to pkk/ypg instead of sending their own weapons just to not piss of Turkiye. Instead they enraged the Turks even more.

Turkiye might have lot of corruption i dont think Western countries have any high horse attitude to bitch when the French as the poster above said collarborated with Wagner in Libya while also selling thermal imaging for tanks to the Russians.

Lots dirty games that go on geopolitics. Its easy to point at one another.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,527
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Oh please, can you ever change your tune. Always the same story. I am sick and tiered of " chritical " methodology. A broken tarmac on the stretch of the road can be blamed on the government. I am really fed up of obnoxious patronising and repetitive acting hollier then you.
What your government doese? U assume pretty lot of shit , so stick to that.
Your government even gave medal to the guy who colluded with the Serbs in regards of Srebrenica massacre. Given me a break
Weren't you together with Wagner in Lybia?
@mehmed ali 2 @Ryder
Then please refrain from commenting. I’m not a foreigner , so I can criticize TR governement as much as I want. Now sit down and don’t assume things about people you don’t know.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@mehmed ali 2 @Ryder
Then please refrain from commenting. I’m not a foreigner , so I can criticize TR governement as much as I want. Now sit down and don’t assume things about people you don’t know.

Nah mate it does not work like that sorry.

Even if its a USA leaked report it confirms nothing about Turkiye supporting Wagner.

Since Wagner is a PMC its buying left and right whatever weapons that they can get their hands on. Maybe there is corruption maybe its just arms dealers which the Wagner may have contacts in Turkiye.

Maybe MIT is listening and watching every move.

We dont know anything can happen.

Its a dirty game then again we live in a weird world where we can sell shit to Wagner while at the same time your weapons are killing them at Libya and Ukraine.

Wagner is also using another country to procure weapons which also proves indirect links. They cant trade face to face.

Last edited:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
@mehmed ali 2 @Ryder
I assume nothing, I just read what you you usually write. Chritisism in its nature has to have some rules and viable purposes, repeating the phrases using any opportunity is not a chritisism, in that case it serves your own outlook which you have never expressed and I am sure that even if you expresse doesn't contain anything apart few well known flasculas

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,527
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
What do you want me to do ? Bitching about the French government ? Then start a thread, I’ll do it right away.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the Watchkeeper sale, I was sure this was scrapped. Great news!

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,401
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I am guessing they are buying around 26-30 units.
A really good choice from Romania. It would be interesting to see how fast Baykar can deliver.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am guessing they are buying around 26-30 units.
A really good choice from Romania. It would be interesting to see how fast Baykar can deliver.
“The UAS systems to be purchased will be intended for the Romanian Land Forces. Each system includes six aerial platforms with target engagement capabilities (a total of 18 drones). The program also involves the purchase of an initial logistical support package, necessary training and equipment,”
17 million apiece. They paid 18 million apiece for Watchkeepers, so still much cheaper than any competitors.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,401
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
17 million apiece. They paid 18 million apiece for Watchkeepers, so still much cheaper than any competitors.
Oh, that would be interesting.
Iirc, Poland bought 24 units for 270 millions.
Just over 11 million per unit.

I guess Baykar now charging more with new deals.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All these deals include training and other equipment as well and Baykar does tailor made deals as we've seen previously. They also have a backlog now for possibly years of orders so they can also charge a premium.

Keep in mind though that this figure of 320 million$ is not that different from what Romanian defence ministry announced back in Sep.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom