Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
26 19,135
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
After Togg's potential has been proven and its ability to swallow the whole markets with its high-quality yet cheaper state of the art EV vehicles
Second Automotive company, after BYD, to announce its intention of investing in Turkey. Soon, Turkey will swallow the whole EV production market for the Med East, Asia, and Europe

Translation:
Italian SWM Motor, operating under Shineray Group, one of China's leading automotive manufacturers, has completed its applications for production in Turkey.

we'll see about that.

Let me just add that unless TOGG is of the VW or even Suzuki Quality as an EV AND with a pricetag WAY below any competitor meaning 20-30% cheaper than any other, then it won't amount to much.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,791
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
we'll see about that.

Let me just add that unless TOGG is of the VW or even Suzuki Quality as an EV AND with a pricetag WAY below any competitor meaning 20-30% cheaper than any other, then it won't amount to much.
Lets have faith in Togg
Most assumed that it would fail yet it took over nearly 50% of the Turkish EV market in only 1.5 years

If Togg's quality or price was bad, then it wouldnt have reached this level of sucdess in such a short span. I even saw Turks posting videos on Twitter while driving Togg vehicles within EU countries like Germany and were quite satisfied with the ride

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom