Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,387
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but economy isn't super good, so should people graduate into something that can't feed them and keep a house above their heads ?

Workers Union and workers rights, non existing right ? So minimum salary ?

refugees granted right to work, so our people can't find jobs because some greedy factory owner already hired the cheaper refugeses who're btw living and being fed by tax money in refugee camps ?

Well I am sure there are other things to take into consideration, but I can't really recall everything, but the above is pretty bad as it is.

I think a smart factory owner would look into automating processes instead of using cheap labour.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
6 3,830
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Conventional railways are the bloodline of every big industrial nation. If Turkey has an ambition to be a big economy it has to build more and more railways- both conventional for delivering freight and transporting people and HSR for fast transport between big population centers.

Unfortunately rail transport have always been neglected and is nowhere near where it must be. Turkey's terrain makes railway developments harder and more expensive. In Turkey it has always been about highways, highways, highways and since recently- airports. If you want to develop you must invest harder in Railways and Sea Ports.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,387
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree a lot with you guys. I am pretty certain that most of the freightline being built were/are pretty old. I believe some of them are from back the time of Atatürk.

1727418122357.png

How much has AKP built. bullet train line can't be used for freight transport.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom