Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Elbit Systems Awarded an Approximately $600 Million Contract to Supply Systems for the Redback IFV Under the Australian Land 400 Phase 3 Project

Haifa, Israel, February 26, 2024 – Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT) Elbit Systems announced today, following its announcement from August 16, 2023, that it was awarded a contract worth approximately $600 million to supply systems to Hanwha Defense Australia for the Australian Land 400 Phase 3 Project. This project aims to deliver advanced protection, fighting capabilities and sensors suite to the Redback Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV) for the Australian Army. The contract will be performed over a period of five years.

Bezhalel (Butzi) Machlis, President and CEO of Elbit Systems: “This milestone reaffirms our commitment to delivering advanced, mission-critical solutions to the Australian Army. Elbit Systems is dedicated to supplying cutting-edge defense technologies that will safeguard troops on the modern battlefield.”

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Elbit Systems’ Advanced C4I Solution Selected for European Artilery Upgrade

Elbit Systems’ solution for Artillery Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) has been selected by a European country. Under the agreement, Elbit Systems will enhance 155mm howitzer battalions with advanced Digital Fires capabilities, by seamlessly integrating its C4ISR Artillery Suite including the Torch-X Fires application and E-LynX Software Defined Radio (SDR) radios.

Torch-X Fires is a multi-layer, integrated solution that incorporates industry-standard mature technology, based on Elbit Systems’ state-of-the art C4ISR platform. It enables highly effective cross-force coordination, quick and precise planning and execution with quick and effective sensor-to-shooter capabilities.

Complementing Torch-X Fires to a full digital solution, E-LynX™ family of SDR radios is the latest generation of tactical communication solutions, supporting the operational requirements of the modern battlespace, these radios ensure fast, resilient and secure communications for simultaneous voice, date and video capabilities in any terrain.

Haim Delmar, General Manager of Elbit Systems C4I & Cyber: “The customer’s decision to select Elbit Systems’ artillery C4I solution will empower them to command their artillery battalions with enhanced effectiveness, increasing operational efficiency, and maximizing the performance of artillery platforms through a fully digitalized process. Additionally, it will facilitate the integration of their artillery forces with Elbit Systems’ comprehensive Networked Warfare Systems, ensuring seamless interoperability with other assets within the customer’s army.”

Top Bottom