Featured Exclusive: Why Algerian generals fear the rapprochement between Rabat and Tel Aviv

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
1632247609101.png

The announcement of the upcoming visit of Israeli Defense Minister Benyamin Gantz to Morocco has caused great concern in Algiers. The ambitions publicly displayed by Rabat to be part of the very small countries which have a military aeronautical industry are followed with great apprehension by the staff of the National People's Army.
Indeed, a quarteron of senior Algerian officers closely follow the dossier of Moroccan advances in aeronautics. According to Maghreb-intelligence sources, this ad-hoc council is chaired by the rising star of the Algerian military institution, Major-General Mohamed Kaidi, Head of the Army's employment-preparation department. Also seated are Major General Mahmoud Laraba, Commander of the Air Force, Major General Ammar Amrani, Commander of the Air Defense Forces, General Sid-Ali Benzemirli, head of the central management and the army security and finally Colonel Hocine Hamid alias Boulahya from the Directorate of Documentation and External Security.
The members of this council meet several times a month. They recently produced a report sounding the alarm bells about new Moroccan military capabilities. According to this report, the Algerian army fears that Morocco will acquire Israeli technology allowing it to manufacture, by itself, suicide drones modeled on the Israeli IAI Harop. The latter was crucial during the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan by giving superiority to the Azeri army in the air.
The second point apprehended by the Algerian generals is the acquisition by the Moroccan army of intelligent missiles with which FAR planes and helicopters would be equipped in the near future.
The report submitted to the Chief of Staff recommends “concrete” communications between the country's leaders. The Algerians firmly believe that the Moroccans, thanks to Israel, will soon have electronic and cybernetic capacities allowing them to penetrate the heart of "strategic decision" in Algeria.
Source:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
View attachment 31755
The announcement of the upcoming visit of Israeli Defense Minister Benyamin Gantz to Morocco has caused great concern in Algiers. The ambitions publicly displayed by Rabat to be part of the very small countries which have a military aeronautical industry are followed with great apprehension by the staff of the National People's Army.
Indeed, a quarteron of senior Algerian officers closely follow the dossier of Moroccan advances in aeronautics. According to Maghreb-intelligence sources, this ad-hoc council is chaired by the rising star of the Algerian military institution, Major-General Mohamed Kaidi, Head of the Army's employment-preparation department. Also seated are Major General Mahmoud Laraba, Commander of the Air Force, Major General Ammar Amrani, Commander of the Air Defense Forces, General Sid-Ali Benzemirli, head of the central management and the army security and finally Colonel Hocine Hamid alias Boulahya from the Directorate of Documentation and External Security.
The members of this council meet several times a month. They recently produced a report sounding the alarm bells about new Moroccan military capabilities. According to this report, the Algerian army fears that Morocco will acquire Israeli technology allowing it to manufacture, by itself, suicide drones modeled on the Israeli IAI Harop. The latter was crucial during the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan by giving superiority to the Azeri army in the air.
The second point apprehended by the Algerian generals is the acquisition by the Moroccan army of intelligent missiles with which FAR planes and helicopters would be equipped in the near future.
The report submitted to the Chief of Staff recommends “concrete” communications between the country's leaders. The Algerians firmly believe that the Moroccans, thanks to Israel, will soon have electronic and cybernetic capacities allowing them to penetrate the heart of "strategic decision" in Algeria.
Source:
The Algerian generals won't fear neither the weak Moroccan army, nor the Zionist regime who slaughters Palestinian children day and night. Algeria has sealed borders and no diplomatic ties with its long time enemy Morocco, a hostile and undesirable neighbor.
Morocco's army is too submissive to fight Algeria on its own. but when a war will erupt between Algeria against the Israeli Moroccan combo, a lot of people will die from both the Moroccan and Algerian sides.

1632251143072.jpeg

Versus:

1632251177926.jpeg

Last edited:
E

Elaser

morocco is preparing to push polisario out of the entirity of western sahara. question is what algeria is going to do in that case?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
morocco is preparing to push polisario out of the entirity of western sahara. question is what algeria is going to do in that case?
Algeria will kick the butt of every Moroccan soldier. Compare and tell me :

Moroccan soldiers handled by their US Marines handlers 2021:
US-Marines-Moroccos-Royal-Navy-Pledge-to-Enhance-Military-Cooperation.jpg

Versus :

Algerian Combat Squad :
Armee-algerie-l-economiste-maghrebin.jpeg

Moroccan Soldier: I wanna fight to protect the King's 10 billion dollars personal fortune stashed in off-shore banks

Algerian Soldier: I fight in the names of the millions of martyrs who sacrificed their blood for our nation.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Idk if morocco is preparing to push polisario totally out? If that was the case then they would have done it long time ago. If you have source please add it. For now morocco has 80% controll and on the east side they made a sand wall as a defence wall.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco is an expansionist regime and a trouble maker for the whole region. For this reason alone, If Morocco weren't a Muslim country, Algeria would have annexed it a long time ago and finished with the problem altogether..
He asked what would algeria do. Just tell him absolutely nothing😂

E

Elaser

Idk if morocco is preparing to push polisario totally out? If that was the case then they would have done it long time ago. If you have source please add it. For now morocco has 80% controll and on the east side they made a sand wall as a defence wall.
It is my feeling and my opinion. Morocco is buying lots of weapons and with us and israel relations they will help morocco with diplomatic and military support.

To me it looks like Morocco is going to end the polisario question for eternity. What is and can Algeria do against that?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
It is my feeling and my opinion. Morocco is buying lots of weapons and with us and israel relations they will help morocco with diplomatic and military support.

To me it looks like Morocco is going to end the polisario question for eternity. What is and can Algeria do against that?
I see bro. Yh i understand where your thinking come from. however they could have done it back then, even if morocco is stronger now. It seems like morocco didnt really trusted algeri back then and made the sand wall of 2700 km. The field is filled with millions of mines to.. it seems like morocco made it as defensive wall if algeria dared to invade from south east. Morocco has more enemies in the north to.. i dont think morocco made this wall because of «polisario». Polisario is a small poor unit, but morocco been actually very kind with them if i think. For now i dont think morocco will take the rest of 20%. Morocco already have the west, and acces to the atlantic occean.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco Human Development Index of 125, indicative of the extreme poverty of the Moroccan people while the king has a personal wealth of not less than 10 Billion Dollars.

King Mohamed 6 wants to annex the Western Sahara to exploit its natural resources and deprive the Sahrawi people just like he has been depriving the Moroccan people for decades, which led to a Human Under-Development Index of 125 for Morocco:

See the shocking pictures below:

1632253886781.png

1632253911445.png

1632253941125.png

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
I see bro. Yh i understand where your thinking come from. however they could have done it back then, even if morocco is stronger now. It seems like morocco didnt really trusted algeri back then and made the sand wall of 2700 km. The field is filled with millions of mines to.. it seems like morocco made it as defensive wall if algeria dared to invade from south east. Morocco has more enemies in the north to.. i dont think morocco made this wall because of «polisario». Polisario is a small poor unit, but morocco been actually very kind with them if i think. For now i dont think morocco will take the rest of 20%. Morocco already have the west, and acces to the atlantic occean.
Try to focus with me. if the Western Sahara was really Moroccan, why would Morocco give up 20% of it ? This alone is proof that Morocco is a foreign invader in the Western Sahara.

With 2.4 Million Sq. Km, Algeria is 6 times larger than Morocco. Algeria will punish anyone who tries to steal one inch of it. This is the difference between owning a land (Algeria), and going around stealing other's land (Morocco's case).

Read what I wrote a few times... Hopefully you'll understand it.

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear Members,

DefenceHub is committed to publishing freely expressed opinions. Please make sure your messages do not violate the rules.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
What the Moroccan regime is trying in the Western Sahara is the same as what France tried in Algeria: Colonial Occupation. Long Live the Western Sahara Republic .

download.png
1-503.jpg
1632322640717.png

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks for the message. I try to mellow it down, but some guys arguing for Morocco are way below the intellectual standards I am accustomed to. Cheers.

Dear @CEZAYIRLI,

You can freely express your opinions but this freedom should not mean that you'll insult. Please try to defend your ideas in a more civilized way..

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

"Morocco is going to end the polisario question for eternity" Get rid of your ignorance for eternity instead. You are talking about the extermination of a whole ethnic group for eternity ????? The polisario are people fighting for their land, and It is shear racism and arrogance for you to make such statement. The few drones Morocco buys with Saudi money won't make it a military power. Algeria will protect the Western Sahara and will punish the Moroccan army 10 times over if it becomes necessary.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
"Morocco is going to end the polisario question for eternity" Get rid of your ignorance for eternity instead. The polisario are people fighting for their land, and It is shear racism and arrogance for you to make such statement. The few drones Morocco buys with Saudi money won't make it a military power. Algeria will protect the Western Sahara and will destroy all of the Moroccan army 10 times over if it becomes necessary.

View attachment 31789
Stop trolling 😂😂 You remind me of kim in north korea by the way you talk😂 propagandaaaaaaaaaaa. And btw have algeria recieved su57 even before the russian themselfes?😂😂

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Your statement "Morocco is going to end the polisario question for eternity" is a racist comment calling for the extermination of an ethnic group, the Sahrawi people. Your "Haha" is not enough if your intention is to defend your despicable comment against the brave people of the Western Sahara Republic.
dsc_0058_6.jpg

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
View attachment 31755
Source:
Morocco is among the poorest countries in Africa:
Population: 35 Millions
Human Development Index: 125
External Debt: 75 $B
GDP: 105 $B
Foreign Reserve: 21 $B

-Heavily in debt, Morocco can't buy armament except, as always, by getting donations from its sponsors from the Gulf States Saudi Arabia and the UAE

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco is among the poorest countries in Africa:
Population: 35 Millions
Human Development Index: 125
External Debt: 75 $B
GDP: 105 $B
Foreign Reserve: 21 $B

-Heavily in debt, Morocco can't buy armament except, as always, by getting donations from its sponsors from the Gulf States Saudi Arabia and the UAE
Algeria have su-57?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom