TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria
"All it takes for a sudden collapse is the overthrow of the House of Saud, the Emirati and Bahraini monarchies."

How will this happen ?
It can happen through the Yemen civil war. It can also happen through Libya (if Turkey succeeds at building a democratic Libya with a strong military). These are the two likeliest scenarios. We can see another war just broke out near Saudi Arabia (Sudan), which will have devastating consequences for the war in Yemen. Sudan's RSF militia is the main ground force for the Saudis and Emiratis in Yemen. It seems Burhan will destroy them now. The U.A.E already bought the RSF and wanted to use them to take over Sudan. The Sudanese military woke up to this plan and initiated a war to destroy the RSF. Knowing its proxy forces are about to be defeated, the U.S. is vehemently calling for a ceasefire and will soon sanction the Sudanese government if the war continues. Houthis will have zero incentive to negotiate a permanent peace now that the RSF may be destroyed. Waganer forces are bogged down in Ukraine. ISIS is all but destroyed. Al-Shabaab is also hanging by a thread. There are no mercenaries for the Saudis to turn to, which is why the Sudan war must have alarmed them. The only option they may have is use Saudi ground forces in Yemen. And this is when big trouble can start for the house of Saud.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It can happen through the Yemen civil war. It can also happen through Libya (if Turkey succeeds at building a democratic Libya with a strong military). These are the two likeliest scenarios. We can see another war just broke out near Saudi Arabia (Sudan), which will have devastating consequences for the war in Yemen. Sudan's RSF militia is the main ground force for the Saudis and Emiratis in Yemen. It seems Burhan will destroy them now. The U.A.E already bought the RSF and wanted to use them to take over Sudan. The Sudanese military woke up to this plan and initiated a war to destroy the RSF. Knowing its proxy forces are about to be defeated, the U.S. is vehemently calling for a ceasefire and will soon sanction the Sudanese government if the war continues. Houthis will have zero incentive to negotiate a permanent peace now that the RSF may be destroyed. Waganer forces are bogged down in Ukraine. ISIS is all but destroyed. Al-Shabaab is also hanging by a thread. There are no mercenaries for the Saudis to turn to, which is why the Sudan war must have alarmed them. The only option they may have is use Saudi ground forces in Yemen. And this is when big trouble can start for the house of Saud.

The Saudis will just build a relationship with the RSF, they have the money that Sudan really needs. The RSF even sent soldiers to fight for Saudis and the UAE. Geopolitics works like this. The Muslim brotherhood has very little value geopolitically, which is why its allies have sold it out piece by piece.

ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria
The Saudis will just build a relationship with the RSF, they have the money that Sudan really needs. The RSF even sent soldiers to fight for Saudis and the UAE. Geopolitics works like this. The Muslim brotherhood has very little value geopolitically, which is why its allies have sold it out piece by piece.
I'm not talking about the Muslim Brotherhood threat to Saudi Arabia. I'm talking about something much bigger. Sudan's regular army is decimating the RSF and will soon wipe them out, I believe. They've also accused some gulf countries of sending plane loads of military aid to the RSF. When the RSF is finally subdued, who will the Saudis turn to for their war in Yemen? Normalizing with Iran and pursuing peace with the Houthis won't work. Houthis want a complete control of Yemen. Saudi will never agree to that. There's bound to be fighting again.

The biggest threat to the stability of the regimes in Egypt, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain is Yemen, Libya, and now Sudan.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,997
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I'm not talking about the Muslim Brotherhood threat to Saudi Arabia. I'm talking about something much bigger. Sudan's regular army is decimating the RSF and will soon wipe them out, I believe. They've also accused some gulf countries of sending plane loads of military aid to the RSF. When the RSF is finally subdued, who will the Saudis turn to for their war in Yemen? Normalizing with Iran and pursuing peace with the Houthis won't work. Houthis want a complete control of Yemen. Saudi will never agree to that. There's bound to be fighting again.

The biggest threat to the stability of the regimes in Egypt, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain is Yemen, Libya, and now Sudan.
Is the Sudanese military actually crushing RSF? I was under the impression RSF had managed to establish a sort of stalemate with the army.

Admittedly it was amusing watching RSF's propaganda arm on Twitter throwing out all kinds of buzzwords about human rights to get westerners to care about them while Sudanese people in the comments were calling them out on it.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yeah, a perfectly-timed move by the Americans to help its allies in the upcoming election in Turkiye. Only people still haven't forgotten the hundreds killed in July 2016 and the people responsible. What a great ally the U.S. is by keeping Gulen protected and safe in America.

we have to be careful in picking and choosing what suits our agenda. Erdogan and FETO were best friends, i suspect many AK party members were also FETO members. Erdogan couldnt have come to power without the weight of the USA controlled FETO. For the first 10 years they worked together to undermine Turkiye from within. While all this was happening the western media was promoting erdogan and AK party as the model for the entire middle east.

Even when they fellout erdogan didnt condemn them outright he was upset and said "what didn't we give you?" No patriot of Turkiye, no man of Allah gives to traitors and enemies.

As for the coup we need an independent investigation, so much of it didnt make sense and looked highly suspicious. And that coup only led to one winner, a man who literally called it "a gift from allah" a coup that led to hundreds dead, tens of thousands imprisoned as well making Turkiye look like a banana republic in the world was a "a gift from allah".

That's the problem with the common person he lacks nuance, everything is binary.

Honestly, i would love to be able to live a life where the perception of world events is so simple and easy. You live life never really knowing anything and you are happy to die that way.

As i get older i begin to reside myself with the reality that the grand majority of the world follows what the influencers decide for them to follow, completely unable to see all the triggers that led them down the path and mindset they currently hold.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The FETO trails to target patriotic army men, AK party worked hand in hand with them. During that era the sheep went along with it, today its all been revealed that the charges were fake and fabricated, with many of the feto boys behind the corruption having fled the nation. And since fleeing the nation they have gone on a crusade dehumanise and attack everything Turkish.

But these are the people who AK party sided with and worked with, they opened many state doors to them giving them such power and influence over the state that they could literally make good seem bad and bad seem good.

so ok you want to point out feto, but why are you ignoring the decades prior in which they all worked together, married into each others families, joined the same lodges, made the same faternal vows, sat together to feast etc etc.

Imagine your wife cheats on you for decades, then all of the sudden she says shes stopped and changed are you going to trust her? I would argue men betraying the state is of magnitudes greater significance and criminality then your own wife cheating on you. We wouldnt tolerate that from our wives, why would we tolerate far worse betrayals from those in control of the state?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hemediti the Rsf leader said we are fighting Islamists lmaoooo

Dude your militas are literally Janjaweed.

Haftar said we are fighting Islamists the guys fighters mostly came from Islamists.

Honestly this makes me sad that Turkiye will not get that Port in Suakin. Sudan is too fragile. It sucks because the Red Sea is very strategic and will connect Turkish forces of the Eastern med to Turkish forces in Somalia.

ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria
YOu
we have to be careful in picking and choosing what suits our agenda. Erdogan and FETO were best friends, i suspect many AK party members were also FETO members. Erdogan couldnt have come to power without the weight of the USA controlled FETO. For the first 10 years they worked together to undermine Turkiye from within. While all this was happening the western media was promoting erdogan and AK party as the model for the entire middle east.

Even when they fellout erdogan didnt condemn them outright he was upset and said "what didn't we give you?" No patriot of Turkiye, no man of Allah gives to traitors and enemies.

As for the coup we need an independent investigation, so much of it didnt make sense and looked highly suspicious. And that coup only led to one winner, a man who literally called it "a gift from allah" a coup that led to hundreds dead, tens of thousands imprisoned as well making Turkiye look like a banana republic in the world was a "a gift from allah".

That's the problem with the common person he lacks nuance, everything is binary.

Honestly, i would love to be able to live a life where the perception of world events is so simple and easy. You live life never really knowing anything and you are happy to die that way.

As i get older i begin to reside myself with the reality that the grand majority of the world follows what the influencers decide for them to follow, completely unable to see all the triggers that led them down the path and mindset they currently hold.
I am not a Turk and have never visited Turkey. But I can tell you that Erdogan is one of the best leaders Muslims have had in a long time. He's fundamentally changed Turkey (all the Imam Hatip schools, Islamic rivival in Turkey, strong defence and military, etc.) These are all qualities of a true Muslim leader. Erdogan has made mistakes here and there, but above all, he's a faithful Muslim Insha Allah. People typically hate him for being a devout Muslim.

He called the coup a gift because it gave Turkey the one chance to purge the country of Western agents. It'll take a very long time for the West to recover from this, if ever.

I have been studying Erdogan since 2015. He's indeed a good Muslim leader. The entire Sunni Muslim world love him. Even the world's Muslim scholars talk good about him. Such a person cannot be fake.

FETO is a U.S. project to separate Mosque from State like the secularists separated Church from state. FETO is allover the world but specifically targets Muslim countries. Erdogan has informed all Muslim countries infested by FETO agents and many are on their guard now. That project failed. The U.S. will never succeed in separating mosque from state.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The danger, only common law argument from Halkbank was not thrown out, 5 other arguements for immunity disposed, meaning lower court has to do this last one and then the supreme court takes the case against Halkbank and will issue sanctions.

For common law, it is unlikely Halkbank wins.

Even Erdogan was implicated in buying Iranian gold as part of the Iranian operation - one of the largest sanctions evasion scheme in modern history.

Majority stakeholder in Halkbank is the state.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,780
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The danger, only common law argument from Halkbank was not thrown out, 5 other arguements for immunity disposed, meaning lower court has to do this last one and then the supreme court takes the case against Halkbank and will issue sanctions.

For common law, it is unlikely Halkbank wins.

Even Erdogan was implicated in buying Iranian gold as part of the Iranian operation - one of the largest sanctions evasion scheme in modern history.

Majority stakeholder in Halkbank is the state.

This won't end with supreme court's decision. It will be arbitrated internationally, and will hurt the US, regardless of the verdict.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,572
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
FETO is a U.S. project to separate Mosque from State

US project is to transform Turkiye into an Islamic state with Islamic law. Basically moving the country away from Ataturk’s path. The moment Turkiye becomes like Iran is when the US will really control it. Not surprising there because the West are heavily funding the extremists religious in various countries. Saying otherwise means you are completely blind.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saudis will bankroll Sudan instead

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I am not a Turk and have never visited Turkey. But I can tell you that Erdogan is one of the best leaders Muslims have had in a long time. He's fundamentally changed Turkey (all the Imam Hatip schools, Islamic rivival in Turkey, strong defence and military, etc.) These are all qualities of a true Muslim leader. Erdogan has made mistakes here and there, but above all, he's a faithful Muslim Insha Allah. People typically hate him for being a devout Muslim.

He called the coup a gift because it gave Turkey the one chance to purge the country of Western agents. It'll take a very long time for the West to recover from this, if ever.

I have been studying Erdogan since 2015. He's indeed a good Muslim leader. The entire Sunni Muslim world love him. Even the world's Muslim scholars talk good about him. Such a person cannot be fake.

FETO is a U.S. project to separate Mosque from State like the secularists separated Church from state. FETO is allover the world but specifically targets Muslim countries. Erdogan has informed all Muslim countries infested by FETO agents and many are on their guard now. That project failed. The U.S. will never succeed in separating mosque from state.

Can you tell me about the decades in which they worked together to undermine Turkiye? This way i can understand at what level you understand Turkiye and its politics.

15-temmuz-raporundan-feto-sol-partilerle-de-is-birligi-yapti-hedefte-erdogan-vardi-292351-5.jpg

ADMusa

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nigeria
Nation of origin
Nigeria
US project is to transform Turkiye into an Islamic state with Islamic law. Basically moving the country away from Ataturk’s path. The moment Turkiye becomes like Iran is when the US will really control it. Not surprising there because the West are heavily funding the extremists religious in various countries. Saying otherwise means you are completely blind.
It's actually the other way round. The Islamists (as you call them) are responsible for most of Turkey's economic and defence progress. The made Turkey a powerful country that even world powers reckon with. They are disrupting America's plans for the MENA region. In Libya, they thwarted attempts to install a Western puppet dictator (Haftar). In Somalia, they thwart another Western project (check my blog at islam4life.info). In Syria, they prevent the creation of a PKK state. They also made Turkey dominate the Mediterranean sea and build a significant presence in the black sea. They have done and are still doing many things that hurt the West, particularly in the Muslim world.

We Muslims are proud of the likes of Erdogan. I wish my country had such a leader. But I guess Allah raised him in Turkey for a reason. The challenge is probably bigger in Turkey than in my country.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,057
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Gulen turns out to be evil for the Muslim world. Working with him in the past doesn't make him good. Neither does it make Erdogan bad. It is halaal to work with even disbelievers for the common good. This doesn't make Erdogan insincere or a weak Muslim. In fact, using the enemies of Islam for the benefit of Islam is a good thing. Maybe he used their help to get to where he is. But he isn't indebted to supporting their evil cause of separating Mosque from state. This is what Gulenists are for. That's why Erdogan has alerted Muslim countries worldwide to the danger of the Gulenists project by the collective West. Islam and state will never separate as long as their are pious Muslims.

You are talking like Erdogan is somehow defacto leader of Muslim world.

But guess what, in reality he is only the elected president of Turkey.

Other democratic Muslim countries really doesn’t have the luxury to over scratch their head about Turkey's Internal politics.
And all we can do is to wish the Turks best and move on.

We Muslims are proud of the likes of Erdogan. I wish my country had such a leader. But I guess Allah raised him in Turkey for a reason. The challenge is probably bigger in Turkey than in my country.

Even if Erdogan is a saint like you are describing, being proud of him doesn’t really get us anywhere.
Let's just say, Turkey is doing great and rising up under his leadership. So what’s in it for us¿ Not so much actually.
Because in the end of the day every country is responsible for its own problems and issues. And Erdogan or for that matter, Turkey is not gonna come over here and solve Bangladesh's Rohingya crisis for us.
We have to solve our own.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan has a rockstar image in the Turkic World and the Islamic World.

No surprise he seems to have lots of people following him worldwide.

Does it help Turkiye's soft power image well that is up to you to decide.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
If erdo is a hero of the Islamic world, the Islamic world has worse standards than a man who tells his friends he'll never sleep with fat girls but actually does so in secret and pretends he didn't.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,958
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
Can‘t understand these Erdogan fanboys from 3rd world countries mumbling about Islam here and Muslims there. Mostly from states with 55% literacy rate and 55 years life expectancy.

The foundation of Türkiye‘s modernization was Mustafa Kemal‘s vision of a new Turkish state: the adoption of Western science, education and technology, abolition of the Arab script for a higher literacy rate and introduction of strict laicism. And the most important part: national identity and pride. A good Turkish leader has to be a Turk first, a Turk second and a Turk third. Personal belief is a private matter.

The Muslim world is plagued with self-inflicted backwardness, corruption, nepotism, illiteracy, intolerance, violence, unlawfulness and laziness. All these paranoid narratives of Western-Zionist conspiracy are lame excuses for own failures of a fallen Islamic civilization.

Only educated, hard-working people can create a strong country. Stop praying, start studying.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom