Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish soldiers got killed by both Arabs and Jews during WW1. Basically wanted us out of the region dont forget how Ben Gurion was once supporting us until we began losing he switched sides to support the Allies.

They laid their bed.

Now go enjoy your "independance".

Also Israelis also celebrate Beersheba and Meggido while Jordan celebrates the Arab revolt.

Both want our support when we dont they continue petty bullshit towards us.

We dont support Hamas terrorism neither do we support Israel's ethnic cleansing and their carpet bombing of Gaza.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A significant part of the Israeli population (*and also the jewish population outside Israel*) are from a Turkish tribe, the Khazars.

I am not talking about our home-jews or Dönme-jews like Can Bonomo for example.

I am talking about a very old Turkish tribe converting to Judaism between the 9th and 10th century.

They are the richest and most influential class of the Jewish world (Elia Kazan, Haim Saban, Bernard Lewis etc), filmproducers, politicians, historicians, barons, magnates.

Our own political establishment in Turkey, since the birth of the state of Israel in 1948, never used the Trump-card of the Turkish tribe. Otherwise the Republic of Turkey could have a big finger in the Israeli political establishment today.

İnönü, Menderes, Özal, Çiller, Yilmaz, Demirel, Erdogan. Not one of them tried to use this connection to gain influence in Israel.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye is the protector Islamic stance in Palestine. It is not only a matter of today but a matter of the past and the future. Britain opportunistically invaded Palestine when the Ottoman Empire fell weak but misery of Türkiye was not to last forever. Despite all the efforts they made to keep Türkiye down an ant does not come out of an eagle's egg, here we are back again.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Türkiye is the protector Islamic stance in Palestine. It is not only a matter of today but a matter of the past and the future. Britain opportunistically invaded Palestine when the Ottoman Empire fell weak but misery of Türkiye was not to last forever. Despite all the efforts they made to keep Türkiye down an ant does not come out of an eagle's egg, here we are back again.
1698571491842-jpeg.62378

this is a wise words from ottoman officer who unlike you actually fought in palestine lebanon syria and libya

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Turkish operation in Palestine is only worthfull when we annex and hold it afterwards, so that we have a longer coastline at the Mediterranean with gas fields and harbours and we can add historical cities like Jerusalem, Nazareth, Lod, Jaffa and Betlehem to our country. Like we did in Cypus.

Otherwise, not worth it.

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,261
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Turkish operation in Palestine is only worthfull when we annex and hold it afterwards, so that we have a longer coastline at the Mediterranean with gas fields and harbours and we can add historical cities like Jerusalem, Nazareth, Lod, Jaffa and Betlehem to our country. Like we did in Cypus.

Otherwise, not worth it.
Israel controls access of Gaza to sea

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A significant part of the Israeli population (*and also the jewish population outside Israel*) are from a Turkish tribe, the Khazars.

I am not talking about our home-jews or Dönme-jews like Can Bonomo for example.

I am talking about a very old Turkish tribe converting to Judaism between the 9th and 10th century.

They are the richest and most influential class of the Jewish world (Elia Kazan, Haim Saban, Bernard Lewis etc), filmproducers, politicians, historicians, barons, magnates.

Our own political establishment in Turkey, since the birth of the state of Israel in 1948, never used the Trump-card of the Turkish tribe. Otherwise the Republic of Turkey could have a big finger in the Israeli political establishment today.

İnönü, Menderes, Özal, Çiller, Yilmaz, Demirel, Erdogan. Not one of them tried to use this connection to gain influence in Israel.

Khazar Turks are not accepted as Jews by the majority because they converted to Judaism but racially they were not Jews.

Khazar Turks were Tengrist but their religion was syncretic.

Some Khazar rulers converted to Judaism but some Arab sources also point some of the Khazar rulers became Muslim.

Pretty much syncretic.

This talk belongs in history not foreign policy.

By the way Seljuk the founder of the Seljuk Dynasty fought as a Merc for the Khazar Turks before founding his own dynasty.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Turkish soldiers got killed by both Arabs and Jews during WW1. Basically wanted us out of the region dont forget how Ben Gurion was once supporting us until we began losing he switched sides to support the Allies.

They laid their bed.

Now go enjoy your "independance".

Also Israelis also celebrate Beersheba and Meggido while Jordan celebrates the Arab revolt.

Both want our support when we dont they continue petty bullshit towards us.

We dont support Hamas terrorism neither do we support Israel's ethnic cleansing and their carpet bombing of Gaza.
islamist becoming more arab then arab themselves while i saw some secularist acting like oh since islamist support Palestine we should support Israel. people are moron

for all of you who has short memories

1- Palestine support the geocide against Turkish Cypriot
2- Palestine supported armenia
3- Palestine support the deportation of crimean tatars and resettlement of russian in tatar homes
4- Palestine support geocide against Uyghurs by china
5- Palestine reconsice armenian genocied while israel dont

images

images

images

1698578369700.jpeg

image_2023-10-29_145440329.png

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
and this is the rest of the arab world

images

syrians

1698578546145.jpeg

images

lebanese

images

UAE

1698578841090.jpeg

aaaa.JPG

aaa.JPG

here Reema bint bandar al saud saudi ambassdor to US talks about giving money to Armenians for advancement of so called Armenian genocied

saudi arabia

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are a few Turkic people who follow Judaism.

Krymchaks and the Crimean Karaites.

Basically their numbers are low could also be considered as the successors of the Khazars technically speaking.

Most Turkish Jews are descended from Shepardic Jews not the Khazar Empire.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Amerikan çocuğu dökecek de Türk çocuğu dökmeyecekmiş.
when Arab themselves wont shed their blood why should Turks do ??
Turks are not cowards, Atatürk was dead wrong in these words. We did not surrender; we are fighters, not losers.
no we are not coward we are not losers but we wont shed our blood for the sake of our enemy and yes palestians are our enemy who

3- Palestine support the deportation of crimean tatars and resettlement of russian in tatar homes

not to forget how their grandfathers betrayed us in ww1 while their father train PKK and ASALA terrorist against turkey

images

but i believe you are a coward otherwise instead of being keyboard warrior you would buy a ticked for Egypt then smuggle yourself to gaza hence doing a great service to both palestians and Turkish republic

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
islamist becoming more arab then arab themselves while i saw some secularist acting like oh since islamist support Palestine we should support Israel. people are moron

for all of you who has short memories

View attachment 62379

images

images

images

I mentioned this before PLO of Arafat fought alongside Asala and the Pkk in the Lebanese civil war. I think Israel did actually fight them in Lebanon.

Deniz_Gezmis_picture_from_DFLP.jpg

Turkish leftists like Deniz Gezmis joined the PLO.

They tried to do a communist revolution in Turkiye with their PLO training but most of them already got stomped out when they came back to Turkiye.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is exactly what Erdogan should have said. Instead he showed us as fools.

Bro Erdogan literally showed the Christchurch Mosque massacre infront of women and children at a rally in a big screen tv.

The man does not give a fck one bit.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

He needs to go, his madness is harming the Turkish state and has been for a long time now. But unfortunately the islamist rot is setting in. We could be in big big trouble if we have another 10 years of this madness.

The more i see from political islam, the more it puts me off the religion. It really is a race to the bottom.

I have a muslim friend who even sends me videos like this, honestly thinking he's educating me.

12 steps to taking a shit so its halal and all i can think to myself is that the americans, europeans, chinese and indians are looking to colonise the stars, meanwhile the muslim needs to make sure he first enters with his left foot and leaves with his right when taking a shit. Dont face the Kabba, but at the same time don't have your back to it. honestly. or make sure to say a prayer so the jinn cannot see your private parts, this wahhabist/salafist interpretation of the religion is from satan. Its destroying us from within.

And these political islamists dont care about the religion, they just care about taking the power for themselves and making everyone else a serf. If they get their way a day will come where to question them will be criminalised.

Last edited:

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro Erdogan literally showed the Christchurch Mosque massacre infront of women and children at a rally in a big screen tv.

The man does not give a fck one bit.

He is literally agitating people to stir up their sentiments to the point they will have cried for Turkey’s direct involvement.
What he does not know and never understood for two decades now is that such populist acts are below the president of Turkey.
Shame.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
when Arab themselves wont shed their blood why should Turks do ??

no we are not coward we are not losers but we wont shed our blood for the sake of our enemy and yes palestians are our enemy who

not to forget how their grandfathers betrayed us in ww1 while their father train PKK and ASALA terrorist against turkey

images

but i believe you are a coward otherwise instead of being keyboard warrior you would buy a ticked for Egypt then smuggle yourself to gaza hence doing a great service to both palestians and Turkish republic
We care for what we want more than anything else and we want to rule our backyard.

Top Bottom