DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,626
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Brother you hit it right out of the park.

I agree 100%.

Ibrahim Kalin even wrote articles which were pretty interesting especially history. The man even studied Namik Kemal.

I suspect, Turkish leadership claim in wider Trukic world may be effective, but with other large muslims countries? I don't know much.

I already can see, KSA, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia (and even BD) are being uncomfortable with additional Turkish 'leadership' posturing and too much 'main character' mindset.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Interesting video and statements from Former Assistant Secretary of State for political & Military Affairs, Brid. Gen Mark Kimmitt.

Confirming once again that not even the US believed for a second that YPG was not the PKK. But we already knew that.
More importantly, how State Department and boots on the ground were not aligned.
This video is old. more 2+ years
This meeting included 3 person. 1 woman and 2 men. They try to explain the issue with usa ally PKK in details.
BUT the problem is that, They do not have any weight on the matter. They are nobody.
People of usa and active politician know vary well what they are doing.

USA government made their plan for Syria:
Government gave permission and power to person called Brett McGurk. He became executive of usa plan in Syria
Brett McGurk made usa ally with PKK. Turkiye is pushed as enemy and this follow as big news campaign showing PKK good guy and showing Turkiye as enemy

Via Brett McGurk PKK received -> money, weapons, intelligence, close support, protection, systematic military planing how to - when- where- what to attack and more
Brett McGurk able to execute and complete usa plan for Syria vary well.
PKK able to take north and east parts of Syria and became owner via usa protection. PKK made many genocides against Syrian citizens by kill them and taking their properties.
usa did NOT support Syrian citizens at all, they only supported PKK. Therefore if you are not PKK then you die or became refugee

Brett McGurk able to made even more success, he start to build up infrastructures along Turkiye boarder to increase protection for PKK.
PKK is the ally of usa and Turkiye the enemy were trying to invade and kill PKK on usa protected territory.
Brett McGurk openly keep saying that usa ally PKK should be supported and protected against Turkiye!

At end do not Lie yourself that usa government did NOT know about Syria or thier military responsible in Syria did things which usa government did not allowed etc.
usa did all shit knowing it and usa did made this plan to happened that way. So if usa representative just saying things like we did not know or owner local people in Syria made thing with out usa gov approval -> This is BIG FAT LIE. They vary well know what they are doing. No excuse for them.

Now in present day usa should prepare plan a plan for 2 decades how they can build up relation with Turkiye to the level which usa destroy it in order to make PKK ally

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best thing that can happen for Turkey in their militairy campaigns and foreign policy is a victory for Donald Trump.

Turkey achieved the most militairy success with a Republican President instead of a Democratic one.

No mate you are Vary wrong.
When come to Foreign policy
usa have plan and each president is following it
So if plan say for next 5-10 years usa need to do following and Turkiye is enemy then any new president taking the chair applying this plan no matter what

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No mate you are Vary wrong.
When come to Foreign policy
usa have plan and each president is following it
So if plan say for next 5-10 years usa need to do following and Turkiye is enemy then any new president taking the chair applying this plan no matter what

I understand but Trump is not following the script, thats the reason they ley him loose the election against Biden (fraud).

He never followed his spindoctors and advisers in foreign and domestic policy.

They dont want him be POTUS again. I really think the Inner Circle of the US rather kill him than make him sit in the White House again.

All those trials against him, and interviews of ex-security agents and Western leaders that he is a threat to the West etcetera, those are not for nothing. They are sabotaging his campaign and forcing him to give up.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey skips Davos over Forum’s organiser’s stance towards Gaza war

The Turkish officials would not attend this year’s World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
iye boarder to increase protection for PKK.
PKK is the ally of usa and Turkiye the enemy were trying to invade and kill PKK on usa protected territory.
Brett McGurk openly keep saying that usa ally PKK should be supported and protected again

One of the tricks they play is to pretend it was all a mistake. No its all planned and executed with great attention to detail. But, we sat on our dicks for over a decade and allowed them to build it up. Each day that passes is another wasted day.

If pkkistan is settled in iraq and syria, the americans will move to talking about war with us directly. They already made all sorts of threats and implied all sorts of actions. But they want to make sure the first two building blocks are placed before coming for the 3rd.

They have to pretend its all a mistake because if they say they are doing it intentionally its pretty much an open declaration of war against us. Lets say Turks take the entire north of syria and claim it was all a mistake, we just intended to hit a few pkk positions and before we knew it we somehow control the entire north, but what we do now isnt easy and how do we get out of this mess, while actually doing nothing to get out of it, just move to take more. That would be how the americans are "prentendting" over their pkk project, a project in which the zionists are at least open about.

You do to england, france, germany, the usa what they are doing to us on our border they would declare war on us. The English suffering just one terrorist attack are happy to dehumanise the entire muslim world, we have experienced thousands of pkk terrorist attacks and they want to dictate to us they are the good guys.

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,691
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best thing that can happen for Turkey in their militairy campaigns and foreign policy is a victory for Donald Trump.

Turkey achieved the most militairy success with a Republican President instead of a Democratic one.

Trump is the most pro-Zionist president the US has ever seen.

I like him too, and can't wait for him to drain the swamp, but we need to be VERY CAREFUL when it comes to him and our nation's goals.

He was the one who buggered the Turkish Lira with his "excellent tweet" after all.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I feel like difficult times are coming and that requires a leadership that could make difficult decisions.

So far, Erdoğan always dodged these decisions, maybe rightly so. But times are changing fast, power centers are shifting. Western dominated world as we live now will be history.

Next 20 years we need to be really careful but also hopeful. Because we were the losers of the previous few centuries and we all took refugee in Anatolia. After a hundred years of healing and buildup, we're coming back at the game.
As Seljuks, as Ottomans, as Turks. As Devlet-i Ebed Müddet.

This is history dictating itself. Or "göklerden gelen bir karar" as you may call it.
Euopeans that once conquered the world is being conquered by the world that they have colonized. It is "sick man Europe" now. The super powers of our grandparents' generation, that shared the world amongst themselves, can't even provide one million artillery shells for Ukraine today. Their societies are in decay, morals are lost, God is dead, they only have faith in their ego and the life is only about pleasure. People prefer doing drugs and fucking around instead of establishing families and raising good kids.

The future will not be easy with such drastic changes. We should hold on together, unite around our national security and interests.

As Huntington claimed in his Clash of Civilizations, Turks should lead the Islamic world with it's military power and courage just like it did several times before. This is not about secularism or anything related to Turkish interior politics. I just believe that Turkey should establish it's own polar in multipolar world order and that can be done through claiming Islamic leadership that of course includes Turkic countries.

I believe establishing such a power block, on the heartland of the world, should be Kızıl Elma of our nation. Only that way we can protect our world against the Crusaders and Mongols (China). Again, like we did before.

Erdoğan doesn't seem promising but I highly trust Hakan Fidan & İbrahim Kalın duo. They're both brilliant men whom have deep understanding of history, our identity and mission as a nation. They have incredible expertise/experience on important global matters, they personally know everyone that matters in this world. In addition to their qualification, both of them yerli and milli guys. Luckily they're both young and I expect them (especially Fidan) to take the lead in post-Erdoğan Turkey.

There are many problems to solve, many things to achieve but there's light at the end of the tunnel and I wholeheartedly believe.
Like the period of Ottomans,

We have to consider a way united the former Rumelia countries,bring them with us.

Bulgaria and Hungary should back to the Turkic family,and we should also united the other Balkan countries.

With EU they will be 3rd class people forever.The German alwasys look down the eastern european.

We must have the courage to abandon EU bid once and ever.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have to drop down the EU bid forever.

For 20 years we were like a stupid man kept wrote love letters to a girl who never want to date with him.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like the period of Ottomans,

We have to consider a way united the former Rumelia countries,bring them with us.

Bulgaria and Hungary should back to the Turkic family,and we should also united the other Balkan countries.

With EU they will be 3rd class people forever.The German alwasys look down the eastern european.

We must have the courage to abandon EU bid once and ever.
The water problem in Anadolu seems became worse in the future.

And other Turkic and Islamic counrties face much serious water and agriculture problems.

We have to make Balkan countries and part of Ukraine stand with us.

If Eastern Rumelia and Western Thrace still in our hand we would have two or three big cities there...

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So many different people with different political views expect so much from Trump and Putin. In reality, someone can rely only on himself and people with the similarities.
Turkey should only rely on itself and similar people to the Turks.
The core of the matter is mentality. For example, do you honestly believe that in Inda , Hindutva can play its games if there are 20 million Muslims of the Caucasian , Balkan, Tiurkic or Afghan type?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,626
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
So many different people with different political views expect so much from Trump and Putin. In reality, someone can rely only on himself and people with the similarities.
The core of the matter is mentality. For example, do you honestly believe that in Inda , Hindutva can play its games if there are 20 million Muslims of the Caucasian , Balkan, Tiurkic or Afghan type?

What are you insinuating about us?
The way Soviets brutalized its former turkic territories....and China doing it right now with uyghurs......

Subcontinent's Muslims carved out their own countries despite being at one to five disadvantage.

Last edited:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Balkan had so many clever talent brave and beautiful people.

So bad they always Fooled by religious issues, British, Russians and Americans and EU.

Actually if they had stood with us (no matter the religious) we can avoid lots of tragedy in these three centuries.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The way Soviets brutalized its former turkic territories....and China doing it right now with uyghurs......

Subcontinent's Muslims curbed out their own countries despite being at one to five disadvantage.
Didn’t the Soviet former Turkic people created the Mughal Empire and then conquered by British?

Btw history is history.Mongolian had conquered Russia but meaningless nowadays.

After the Britain rule,The Hindus now have a great advantage in the subcontinent. Pakistan has been defeated three times.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Martin Vrijland, Henry Makow, Scott Ritter, David Icke, Alois Irlmaier, Paul Harvey, Horst Mahler, George Friedman, David Irving, Samuel Huntington and a lot of other alternative analists and crazy doomprophets (some dead some alive) all concluded that Turkey would eventually become to powerfull, leave NATO and start conquering Europe again beginning with Greece. And this time they will take Vienna and Rome.

Maybe not with Erdogan, but Fidan and Kalin are both black boxes.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,703
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Martin Vrijland, Henry Makow, Scott Ritter, David Icke, Alois Irlmaier, Paul Harvey, Horst Mahler, George Friedman, David Irving, Samuel Huntington and a lot of other alternative analists and crazy doomprophets (some dead some alive) all concluded that Turkey would eventually become to powerfull, leave NATO and start conquering Europe again beginning with Greece. And this time they will take Vienna and Rome.

Maybe not with Erdogan, but Fidan and Kalin are both black boxes.

Scott Ritter the paedophile

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Scott Ritter the paedophile
how Hunter Biden calls his daddy? Oh yes. Pedo Peter? All those showers with his daughter?
I can imagine the parties US " advisers " with " anti fascist youth " in Deri Zor.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Subcontinent's Muslims curbed out their own countries despite being at one to five disadvantage.
Insinueting? Well, there are over a billion Chinese and 15 million of Uygurs? No? And yes the slaves of Tatar Khan ( Russians) did brutalis Turkic people in Central Asia. After 800 years od KONFLICT ,Central Asian peoples survived. In all those centuries fighting Chinese Persians and Slavs they managed to make a lot of Indians , Muslims.
You see ,the Ottoman Empire had 13 million man to recruit from 1911. 1923 after fighting a half of the world and internal bastereds, Turkish Republic had 13 million population.
Bosnians just a 1.8 million and still even now those around us crying for help to finish us off.
Don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best but you ain't a wolves.
I am sure that, that nice Bengali traffic warden, who yesterday got in trouble in front of the mosque with mosque going drug dealers would tell you that. I am sure , that he was lucky that me and my Chechen friend were there.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,626
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best but you ain't a wolves.
I am sure that, that nice Bengali traffic warden, who yesterday got in trouble in front of the mosque with mosque going drug dealers would tell you that. I am sure , that he was lucky that me and my Chechen friend were there.

I don't understand what do you expect us to do to prove that we are 'awesome' like you? We have our own sovereign country and we have no territorial dispute with anybody. Only thing we need to do is to focus on economic development. That is good enough.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom