TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't understand what do you expect us to do to prove that we are 'awesome' like you? We have our own sovereign country and we have no territorial dispute with anybody. only thing we need to do is to focus on economic development. That is good enough.
I much appreciate what you are trying to do . I usually enjoy your company, just now I was in Bengali mosque and I usually go there.
I am just trying to tell you, if in this world, you want to be really safe and free, it is necessary to have a bit of wolf spirit.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I much appreciate what you are trying to do . I usually enjoy your company, just now I was in Bengali mosque and I usually go there.
I am just trying to tell you, if in this world, you want to be really safe and free, it is necessary to have a bit of wolf spirit.

Nonsense

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan told Turkish officials to boycott Davos – Bloomberg

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has intervened to stop Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek from attending the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) meeting in Davos this week over the organization’s stance on the Israel-Hamas war, Bloomberg reported on Monday.

The Turkish leader was reportedly angered by the World Economic Forum’s response to Israel’s war in Gaza

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As much as I would love to conquer land.

But conquering again will only be a nightmare.

Do we really want to add more pkk problems? This time with Europeans alongside Arabs when we start grabbing their lands?

Us Turks invaded Yemen and the Yemenis did not go accept us despite us being both Muslims.

Turkiye is too small no doubt I would support land grabs but the problem is it wont solve our problems.

Despite Turkiye expanding its land we will not just increase the population which will in turn sap resources you also have to intergrate people into your country.

Also face numerous separatist problems AGAIN

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As much as I would love to conquer land.

But conquering again will only be a nightmare.

Do we really want to add more pkk problems? This time with Europeans alongside Arabs when we start grabbing their lands?

Us Turks invaded Yemen and the Yemenis did not go accept us despite us being both Muslims.

Turkiye is too small no doubt I would support land grabs but the problem is it wont solve our problems.

Despite Turkiye expanding its land we will not just increase the population which will in turn sap resources you also have to intergrate people into your country.

Also face numerous separatist problems AGAIN
No conquest but make alliances like Libya or Somalia or Qatar and the Turkic countries.(and maybe Pakistan)

The Balkan countries and Hungary also can side with us if EU fail.We even created a Balkan Pact in 1930s

For a single country we should only accept the land of Misak-ı Millî and Azerbaijan and KKTC

Last edited:

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Trump scores major election victory

The ex-president received more votes than the next two candidates combined in the Iowa caucus

Trump scores major election victory

Former President Donald Trump won a landslide victory in the first Republican primary of the 2024 presidential race, taking home three times more delegates than his closest opponent and over 50% of the popular vote.

Donald Trump has won the Republican pre-elections in Iowa.

A good start.

One of his rivals, that Indian dishwasher called Rawaskamy or something, gave up and now supports Trump.

Trump has now only two rivals left: Ron DeSantis and Nicky Haley.

Nobody can stop a combination of Trump-Erdogan:

- Trump was the only US president that greenlighted our Syrian operations.
- Trump embarrassed the SDF by declaring that Kurds didnt help the Allied Forces in WO II.
- Trump hated the decision of Congress to not sell Patriots to Turkey because it "cost us Americans a lot of money and jobs".
- Trump also "understood" the reaction of Turkey to buy S400 instead, he also forced Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to understand it too on live television.

The only conflict Turkey had with Trump was about Pastor Brunson, and in that case Trump was under high pressurre from his conservative fanbase.

Last edited:

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

#SONDAKİKA | A verdict has been issued in the case related to the accident in which Mohammed Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, the son of the President of Somalia, killed motorcycle courier Yunus Emre Göçer.

Mohamud was sentenced to 2 years and 6 months in prison, which was converted into a fine of 27,300 TL.

The son of the Somali president gets away with murder/manslaughter by paying ~$900

The penalty for killing a wild goat is ~$8500, almost ten times as much.

Probably by the time he has to pay it will be $500

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Isn't this foreign policy ? Where foreigners can murder a citizen for a tenth of a goat
Irrelevant completely, it is internal politics . Even if it is politics.
I know it is political to you. But then again, in your discourse here , you have no a particular political views.
The political views doesn't consist of , endlessly blubbering about the things that you don't like, it consist of the the ideas too, which you sorely lack.
What I am trying to tell you here , you have nothing to offer but the hate. Very primitive starting point, which cynicism can't masks.
Talking about the goats or rubbish depots? It shows just petty hate.
I am sure , if anyone read any kind of the news in any country, can come up with something.
It seems to me that you are spending a lot of time going through the sources to come up with anything.
A primitive demagogy.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
maybe for the citizens of your country yes but not here
In the context of the things , completely irrelevant. Maybe it is not for you as the intention of the post is the only discours that you have. Apart from that , there is nothing more.
Talking about the goats in Foreign Affairs and Geopolitical thread? Only if we talk about the varieties of the goats in different geographies, maybe
So at least contribute something, price and biological profile of Turkmenistan goats?

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Turkiye has a powerful ekonomy and a poweful army, then with appropriate diplomacy there will be no need for conquest. Because many countries - from Yemen to the Balcans, and from Libya to Altai - all those countries that the previous speaker vanted to conquer, will themselves vant to be in the Union with you. If you are Napoleon on Hitler, or say Stalin, and have the most powerful army on the continent, then perhaps you will conquer everything around you. But don't worry, it won't last long. Because sooner or later you will see a powerful coalition of countries in front of you. Look at Germani today. What she failed to achieve with war, she achieve with soft power. Turkiye has soft power and a powerful army
Actually compare to our economy performance (17th and about 13000usd per capita) we done so well in Diplomacy.

Turkic organization achieved a lot and we have influence in Qatar and Libya and others.

West is unhappy about it.

Watch Russia and China, they made their brother Ukraine and Taiwan against them.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The son of the Somali president gets away with murder/manslaughter by paying ~$900

The penalty for killing a wild goat is ~$8500, almost ten times as much.

Probably by the time he has to pay it will be $500
Honestly there's a traffic accident that happened every day in Turkey.

No one in Turkey can accept Japanese-style harsh laws (compensation for death in traffic accidents is US$1 million)

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,138
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Trump wrote that humiliating letter to Erdoğan and thus Turkey. Threatened to attack Turkish forces.

Yet some of us seem to have a very short attention span.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Trump wrote that humiliating letter to Erdoğan and thus Turkey. Threatened to attack Turkish forces.

Yet some of us seem to have a very short attention span.
Trump just speaks shxt every day.Forget his words,he even said Chinese and North Korea were very good and forgot that the next day.

Trump is good for us because he will make US -EU relationship very bad, also make many of US government and army against him.that is good for us.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom