Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Yep, instead what did the Americans do they allowed the Russians to deploy fighter jets right along our northern border. However Poland isnt the country to incite, send them towards Greece.

Also is there any evidence of this? I dont see why Turkey would help Russia who is threatening Turkey today over north syria?

Greece's small border with Turkey was quickly sealed up.

With refugees continuing to flood into Turkey, and the economy failing, the migrants are beginning to overflow out into other nations. Greece may have sealed its border, but that won't stop the Iraqis, Afghans and Syrians from taking cheap flights to Belarus.

If Europe wants this mess solved, they must stop their support for YPG as soon as possible and allow a safe zone to be set up in Northern Syria.

They support YPG/PKK, and they always label them as "the Kurds" to once again attempt to sugar coat them. However looking at the below tweet, we can see their hypocrisy.

Screenshot_20211110-090645_Twitter.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,069
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Europeans or the West care about the Kurds lmaooo

They use the Kurds as a weapon against the Turks while in general they see them as inferior brown people who need to be kept away from White Europe.

Remember the Europeans and the Americans along with the Russians supported pkk/ypg for decades never forget and never forgive. They have the blood of your people on their hands.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Europeans or the West care about the Kurds lmaooo

They use the Kurds as a weapon against the Turks while in general they see them as inferior brown people who need to be kept away from White Europe.

Remember the Europeans and the Americans along with the Russians supported pkk/ypg for decades never forget and never forgive. They have the blood of your people on their hands.

I was about the post the same thing. Generally they look down on all middle eastern people especially Kurds who are seen as useful fools in their geopolitical ambitions to destabilise the region.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If such events continue, Turkey might lose Poland
IMO, Poland's worth is way too great rn especially as PR stunt due to them being an EU nation buying Turkish weapons etc....
The government should act really quick to save such alliance between Turkey and Poland

I still have reservation on the fact of whether Turkey is actually doing that or not, but for now lets assume the worst and say that Turkey is sending refugees to Belarus

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,069
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If such events continue, Turkey might lose Poland
IMO, Poland's worth is way too great rn especially as PR stunt due to them being an EU nation buying Turkish weapons etc....
The government should act really quick to save such alliance between Turkey and Poland

I still have reservation on the fact of whether Turkey is actually doing that or not, but for now lets assume the worst and say that Turkey is sending refugees to Belarus

We are not sending the refugees they are going their own accord.

A lot of the refugees want to leave Turkey the eu deal was made so Turkey keeps them hold up in Turkey.

You cant keep people who want to leave forever staying put.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,069
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lmaooo Poland has the nerve to blame Turkey.

They are literally accusing us of sending refugees on flights.

I said this before backstabbing is in their nature.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Something that always caught my attention was how europeans call a few thousand refugees trying to cross their border "hybrid warfare". They equate a few thousand refugees crossing a border to a hostile act of war.

Meanwhile the same people supporting pkk separatists who ethnically cleanse regions, destabilise them causing refugees to rush to Turkey. Or creating false wars in the entire region from Afghanistan to Syria, creating even more refugees in the numbers of millions. We never once heard the west call it hybrid warfare against Turkey.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Egypt wants Turkey to withdraw from Libya, Syria and Iraq.

This is our message to them 🖕🖕🖕🖕

the thing about eygpt that they are following the current ( anti turkish sentiment ) trend just to please the west in order to get either arm deals , financial support from the IMF and some other things .

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Poland's issue is that they perceive Turkey as doing nothing to stop migrants from flying to Belarus and then try to border hop into Poland.

While I can sort of see the logical leaps they took to get to this conclusion, it's also a f***ing retarded one. Istanbul is literally one of the largest and busiest airports in the entirety of Europe. Turkish Airlines flies to more destinations in the world than many other airlines. It's quite possible that these migrants simply managed to slip by security verification in the chaos.

Additionally, for all we know, they may not be illegals residing in Turkey. Belarus has literally advertised in places like Iraq "score a free ride to the EU" and sponsored their flights. What, is Turkey supposed to check every single passenger coming from the Middle-East, Asia and Africa? They may have completely valid papers, paid the fee for the flight, nothing immediately suspicious.

Essentially, Poland is getting outraged as to why Turkey is not reading people's minds. Guess what, you can't detain people on suspicion of them being illegal migrants and interrogate them for hours just so little Szymon can sleep tight at night without worrying about big, bad Iraqi Kurdish refugees roaming the streets of Warsaw. You do that, you get yelled at by human rights organizations.

As for Egypt, while I agree that Turkey's support for the Muslim Brotherhood is idiotic, but they have no right to say a damn thing to Turkey regarding Libya, Iraq or Syria.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,069
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Poland's issue is that they perceive Turkey as doing nothing to stop migrants from flying to Belarus and then try to border hop into Poland.

While I can sort of see the logical leaps they took to get to this conclusion, it's also a f***ing retarded one. Istanbul is literally one of the largest and busiest airports in the entirety of Europe. Turkish Airlines flies to more destinations in the world than many other airlines. It's quite possible that these migrants simply managed to slip by security verification in the chaos.

Additionally, for all we know, they may not be illegals residing in Turkey. Belarus has literally advertised in places like Iraq "score a free ride to the EU" and sponsored their flights. What, is Turkey supposed to check every single passenger coming from the Middle-East, Asia and Africa? They may have completely valid papers, paid the fee for the flight, nothing immediately suspicious.

Essentially, Poland is getting outraged as to why Turkey is not reading people's minds. Guess what, you can't detain people on suspicion of them being illegal migrants and interrogate them for hours just so little Szymon can sleep tight at night without worrying about big, bad Iraqi Kurdish refugees roaming the streets of Warsaw. You do that, you get yelled at by human rights organizations.

As for Egypt, while I agree that Turkey's support for the Muslim Brotherhood is idiotic, but they have no right to say a damn thing to Turkey regarding Libya, Iraq or Syria.

The planes are not just coming from Istanbul but also Damascus, Erbil, Baghdad and Dubai.

Only thing I see is Poles throwing mud at Turkey. Shows to me once again what a bunch of backstabbing pricks they are especially when we are selling drones and getting close to each other against Russian aggression.

But I guess slavs will be slavs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,069
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
the thing about eygpt that they are following the current ( anti turkish sentiment ) trend just to please the west in order to get either arm deals , financial support from the IMF and some other things .

Egypt for decades has been hostile to Turkey. Gamal nasser was also hostile to us.

This is just the continuing policy. Dont get why Turkey is trying to appease them for this ummah bs.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Any thoughts about the visit of The UAE FM to Syria?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

The planes are not just coming from Istanbul but also Damascus, Erbil, Baghdad and Dubai.

Only thing I see is Poles throwing mud at Turkey. Shows to me once again what a bunch of backstabbing pricks they are especially when we are selling drones and getting close to each other against Russian aggression.

But I guess slavs will be slavs.

Typical European arrogance behaving as if its our job to bend over for them. This is the same Poland that joined the USA, UK invasion of Iraq. Polish didnt care that the same illegal war would cause millions of refugees for Turkey and destabilise the entire region until today. When Polish thought it was to their benefit they didnt care of the wider costs caused to others not least the million plus iraqis slaughtered.

Time to let them all go, let the Europeans squeal and scream over it all. Let these self righteous fools expose their savagery again to the whole world like the greeks did with the torturing of refugees and sinking their boats murdering entire families.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well me personally, I've been in favor of working with Assad again. He's not going, he's there to stay.
The problem here is that the moment you start working with Assad, the more excuses the West will get to sanction you guys. For now, any more sanctions isnt desirable
This is the main problem with Assad

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Greece's small border with Turkey was quickly sealed up.

With refugees continuing to flood into Turkey, and the economy failing, the migrants are beginning to overflow out into other nations. Greece may have sealed its border, but that won't stop the Iraqis, Afghans and Syrians from taking cheap flights to Belarus.

If Europe wants this mess solved, they must stop their support for YPG as soon as possible and allow a safe zone to be set up in Northern Syria.

They support YPG/PKK, and they always label them as "the Kurds" to once again attempt to sugar coat them. However looking at the below tweet, we can see their hypocrisy.

View attachment 35323

"
What is striking about this latest migrant crisis on Europe's borders is how frighteningly easy it has been for Minsk to orchestrate. Hand out tourist visas to Middle Easterners hungry for a future in Europe and they will come, few questions asked. Through murky connections, presumably to contacts in the Iraqi Kurdish capital of Erbil, the majority flying in over the past few months have been Iraqi Kurds."

West loves the kurds if they can be used to destabilise the region and push imperial ambitions of predominantly European based and european origin empire. But a few thousand come to europe and all hell breaks lose.

Meanwhile millions of middle easterners flood Turkey and Turkey shouldnt even take one step to resolve it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

"
What is striking about this latest migrant crisis on Europe's borders is how frighteningly easy it has been for Minsk to orchestrate. Hand out tourist visas to Middle Easterners hungry for a future in Europe and they will come, few questions asked. Through murky connections, presumably to contacts in the Iraqi Kurdish capital of Erbil, the majority flying in over the past few months have been Iraqi Kurds."

West loves the kurds if they can be used to destabilise the region and push imperial ambitions of predominantly European based and european origin empire. But a few thousand come to europe and all hell breaks lose.

Meanwhile millions of middle easterners flood Turkey and Turkey shouldnt even take one step to resolve it.
True, hypocrisy at its best from the so-called human rights protectors, lool
Although, I do still believe that losing Poland as an ally will be a demerit in the long run tbh

Last edited:

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
True, hypocrisy at its best from the so-called human rights protectors, lool
Although, I do still believe that losing Poland as an ally will be a demerit in the long run tbh

We are not doing anything here, they are just frustrated and are releasing steam so to say, but there is no rule, no agreement that Turkey has to play border police for every single nation in the world, Poland needs to approach the countries of origin.

Also they need to be more careful in the language they use, Turkey is the one nation confronting Russia on multiple areas.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom