Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't know the political situation in the USA but people say Trump is gaining support and can make a comeback in the next elections.
He is. Mentioned it before but this is good news for Turkey, since Trump is a hell of a lot less hostile than Biden's cabinet.

It's also good news for the US since the country has gone to massive s**t since the Democrats won and I am genuinely not sure if Biden will hold out until 2024. We might end up with Kamala Harris if the dementia finally gets him, who is arguably even worse and literally no one voted for.

Then again, Ronald Reagan had dementia in his final years as President and supposedly so did Woodrow Wilson during his second term.

M

Manomed

Guys, Bogeyman is a government propaganda troll.

Osman Kavala is a businessman, who had ties with NGOs. Erdogan made an example of him to silence all NGOs in Turkey.

He is basically saying "doesn't matter who you are if you are talking against me, i will put you into jail and nobody can get you out".
Same thing done with a political party leader. He is trying to scare his political opponents.
Keeping them in jail illegally, in jail despite of the constitution. Kavala is in jail for 4 years with just charges. He is not convicted or anything like that.

That's not his only tactic (to jail people) also there is mob violence against politicians and journalists, numerous journalists and politicians heavily assaulted by government tied. mob.

Erdogan nears his end and he becomes even more violent because he knows what awaits his entire family at the end.
He also threatened kılıçdaroğlu when he got punched he said "you'll get worse If you keep talking"

M

Manomed

"The entire Greek Army was put on high alert after President Erdogan's threatening statements. -kathmerini"

Bruh even a word sets these guys off lmao

M

Manomed

I believe that We should stop ihvan movement in turkey they are disgusting islamists who destroys any country they go Muslim brotherhood is a terrorist organization that has to be erased

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,297
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
"The entire Greek Army was put on high alert after President Erdogan's threatening statements. -kathmerini"

Bruh even a word sets these guys off lmao
You are exaggerating! They were on high alert after the situation on Belorussian - Polish boarders because there is always the possibility that erdogan will unleash refugee waves in Thrace, just like last year.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Why does it bother you that an Albanian is supporting Turkey?
It doesn't bother me if an Albanian is supporting Turkey, Greece etc... I don't have any problem with Albanians in general (in case you play the race card as usual), I have many Albanian friends actually. My problem is particularly with this guy spamming nonsense in every fucking thread.

M

Manomed

Chill, what did I spam? I just saw that dumb twitte, I thought my Turkish brothers need to see this. the Emirates are spreading nonsense BS against Turkey in the arab world.
Oh It was your signature lmao my bad

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Are we also selling our country to uae as well?
Lets see what they will agree on
Honestly as long as UAE never gets a 30%+ share in any firm, I would say it is just free cash for R&D

My money is on a massive TB2 sale along with something like Akinci or Anka or maybe just like with KSA, Vestel will produce Karayel drone in UAE

Some do say that the UAE is interested in a new trade route that Turkey is proposing which will bypass the Suez canal; no one knows yet hat they will agree on

Top Bottom