Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, we saw a rise in non-translated posts. Stick to English and if you want to discuss something in your native language you can tag the person in the respective chit chat thread of your nationality or thread where it is allowed.

Warning was given and message deleted.

Thank you!

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,050
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Wanting to become a member of Sco when we are a member of Nato? Our government is talking nonsense as usual.

Btw, I would say yes to leaving NATO.
The SCO is not a military bloc. You can join this organization while remaining a member of NATO. Why should Türkiye leave NATO???:rolleyes:

Hungary is a member of NATO and the EU, but also wants to be in the Organization of Turkic States.
Armenia - it is a member of the Russian military bloc CSTO, but at the same time it has become a strategic partner of the United States.
By the way, just a week after Washington announced this, China and Azerbaijan also announced a strategic partnership.
We (Azerbaijan) will become a full member of the SCO in the coming years (possibly in 2025).
Since the Europeans do not want to accept Turkey and Azerbaijan into the EU, we have every right to do what is beneficial to us.

What confuses you about the SCO?:)

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,991
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You upset me. You think I don't know that? The members know what I mean.
My actual point was that, no kings and queens do not hold actual power over UK politics. It is by all means a popular democracy and parties hold the power with their prime ministers, and bureaucrats who are not assigned by the crown but civil systems.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,056
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The SCO is not a military bloc. You can join this organization while remaining a member of NATO. Why should Türkiye leave NATO???:rolleyes:

Hungary is a member of NATO and the EU, but also wants to be in the Organization of Turkic States.
Armenia - it is a member of the Russian military bloc CSTO, but at the same time it has become a strategic partner of the United States.
By the way, just a week after Washington announced this, China and Azerbaijan also announced a strategic partnership.
We (Azerbaijan) will become a full member of the SCO in the coming years (possibly in 2025).
Since the Europeans do not want to accept Turkey and Azerbaijan into the EU, we have every right to do what is beneficial to us.

What confuses you about the SCO?:)
Is it something wrong with the forum or is it me?

Do you think maybe I don't know that Sco is not a military organization?

Nato was founded to oppose Russia, now it opposes both Russia and China. If you cooperate with them very seriously, the US will not be silent. Besides, why would China and Russia want to take a member from Nato, which is hostile to them?

Under normal circumstances, China and Russia should say no. Unless they have another strategic plan.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom