Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,806
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I thought it was Russia that would bring the uranium and return the waste at the end 🤔
That is true for the Akkuyu NPP; however, aside from Akkuyu, Turkey plans to build 2 more with foreign nations's help and presumably 2 more (according to rumors) by completely domestic means within the next 30 years. Therefore, it is compketely understandable if Turkey wants to diverse its Uranium sources especially if it can be bought faster, cheaper, and with guarantees since Russia is still a geopolitical rival at the end of day

Niger needs Turkish expertise and tech which comes with no strings attached while Turkey needs Niger's Uranium without any strings attached

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,806
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Turkish Mining companies will be given previliges compared to other nations when it comes to mining resources in Niger. Turkish soft and hard power are on a full sprint these days

Translation:
WHEN THE OWNER RETURNED, THE COLONISTS STARTED TO ESCAPE RUSH! Having reached an agreement with Türkiye, Niger also showed the door to Canada!

BBC NEWS AFRICA:
Niger awarded lucrative mining tender to Turkey

July 19, 2024 In the new mining agreement signed between Niger and Turkey, it is envisaged that "all opportunities will be given" to Turkish companies interested in the mining sector of the Sahel country.

Until recently, France was one of the main players in Niger's mining sector. But since the coup last June, Niger has become increasingly anti-Western, and the country has put an end to Western-linked economic projects.

Earlier this month, Canadian company GoviEx Uranium also lost its mining rights.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,063
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Türkiye is zero in aviation... We can suddenly come to Ankara with F35s one night!

Greek Minister of Health Adonis Georgiadis said in a television program he attended, "With F-35s, we could be in Ankara one night without being detected by the radar." Speaking to Open TV channel, Georgiadis touched upon the statements of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

"The phrase 'We can come suddenly at night' makes me laugh. However, we can go to Turkey suddenly at night with F-35s. You saw what happened in Yemen. If you have F-35s that cannot be detected by radar, we can suddenly come to Ankara at night, like that." "We do something, we don't want to do it, but what Erdogan says makes me laugh. How can Turkey come to Greece overnight? Turkey is a complete zero in aviation," he said.

I wonder what the Greek Defense Minister thinks about Türkiye ...healthcare? :)

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
86 17,824
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye is zero in aviation... We can suddenly come to Ankara with F35s one night!

Greek Minister of Health Adonis Georgiadis said in a television program he attended, "With F-35s, we could be in Ankara one night without being detected by the radar." Speaking to Open TV channel, Georgiadis touched upon the statements of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

"The phrase 'We can come suddenly at night' makes me laugh. However, we can go to Turkey suddenly at night with F-35s. You saw what happened in Yemen. If you have F-35s that cannot be detected by radar, we can suddenly come to Ankara at night, like that." "We do something, we don't want to do it, but what Erdogan says makes me laugh. How can Turkey come to Greece overnight? Turkey is a complete zero in aviation," he said.

I wonder what the Greek Defense Minister thinks about Türkiye ...healthcare? :)
From a pure military perspective, these F-35 must be supported by other systems in order to make it to Ankara and RTB safely. Greece do not posses these systems.

Other than that in such a provocation in the 2030-2035 they will have to face a matured defence industry and military forces that will most probably have the capabilities to level Greece's military and economic potential with the ground in a matter of days before anyone even haves the time to decide if he should intervene, let alone intervene in a practical way.

Of course nobody wants this, but if needed, the Turkish Armed Forces have and will have the capabilities to give the necessary response to such aggression appropriately.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,317
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If there was such thing as a wonder weapon.

The Germans would have won Ww2.

Greeks are treating the F35 like some wonder weapon that tilts the scales to their favours.

But warfare is more than 1 single weapon system.

These childish bullshit is also among our people too remember our own S400 fanboys.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,806
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Really bad for us. Canadian companies pay %4.81 of the gold.
Hm.... that is strange
As far as I know, while the Turkish govt allows Canadian companies to mine for gold on Turkish lands, the contract clearly states that all gold extracted from such mines are first to be offered for sale exclusively for the Turkish govt and if the govt refuses to buy such gold at said prices, then the canadian companies have the right to sell the gold to the highest buyer in the international market

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
11 1,346
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hm.... that is strange
As far as I know, while the Turkish govt allows Canadian companies to mine for gold on Turkish lands, the contract clearly states that all gold extracted from such mines are first to be offered for sale exclusively for the Turkish govt and if the govt refuses to buy such gold at said prices, then the canadian companies have the right to sell the gold to the highest buyer in the international market
Selling you your own gold

BaburKhan

Reactions
5 884
Website
strategicreviewturkey.blogspot.com
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
From a pure military perspective, these F-35 must be supported by other systems in order to make it to Ankara and RTB safely. Greece do not posses these systems.

Other than that in such a provocation in the 2030-2035 they will have to face a matured defence industry and military forces that will most probably have the capabilities to level Greece's military and economic potential with the ground in a matter of days before anyone even haves the time to decide if he should intervene, let alone intervene in a practical way.

Of course nobody wants this, but if needed, the Turkish Armed Forces have and will have the capabilities to give the necessary response to such aggression appropriately.
Turkey are in no Way comparable to Jemen ! Greek Military is in no Way Capable as IDF ! They even forget Kaan will likely be in Service when F-35 enter in Service. 🤣

Top Bottom