In an ideal World I'd rather an alliance with the Turkic States as the locomotive of it in asia but when I come to reality a cold alliance with KSA and Pakistan is a must in these dark days. We tend to romanticise alliance ideas on our mind but this is not an ideal time for dreams or wishes.
A lot of danger and risks lurking around us the latest will be Iran and an average Turk can imagine the possible upcoming events from there, I'd like to see a free South Azerbaijan state and even some kind of confederation of Oguz Turks but again in reality we'll see another Terroristan next to us...
Sometimes I ask myself WTF they do in that huge buildings in Ankara, why we can't act like we dream but I know the answer, we have enough power to destroy games but not strong enough to create our own yet so I repeat I really want to see that alliance with KSA & PK till we gain enough power I hope... That alliance wouldn't bring glorious victories but would give us the time that we need.
A lot of danger and risks lurking around us the latest will be Iran and an average Turk can imagine the possible upcoming events from there, I'd like to see a free South Azerbaijan state and even some kind of confederation of Oguz Turks but again in reality we'll see another Terroristan next to us...
Sometimes I ask myself WTF they do in that huge buildings in Ankara, why we can't act like we dream but I know the answer, we have enough power to destroy games but not strong enough to create our own yet so I repeat I really want to see that alliance with KSA & PK till we gain enough power I hope... That alliance wouldn't bring glorious victories but would give us the time that we need.
Last edited: