Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats what they surely want.

You gotta send a message. How ridiculous when ever Turks go into the sea or fly into the air.

These greeks cry like bitches thinking we violated their airspace or waters when its literally considered an international zone.

Greeks have not just locked onto Turkish jets they even endangered American B52s while activating the S300.

They fcked up hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You gotta send a message. How ridiculous when ever Turks go into the sea or fly into the air.

These greeks cry like bitches thinking we violated their airspace or waters when its literally considered an international zone.

Greeks have not just locked onto Turkish jets they even endangered American B52s while activating the S300.

They fcked up hard.
We gotta be patient. They are the ones going offensive but they want us to behave in same manner. Mitsotakis going offensive because he fucked up internal politics. Defense sector going full throttle right now. We do not want West to break Partnerships in many project.
The moment they attack us is the moment they better have rest of the world behind them.

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Lmao wtf is the point of this thread. The situation is a very much hersey from each country but of course since Turk and Turk sympathizers outnumber Greeks in the forum, this is just a circlejerking thread were you're allowed to say racist shit like call Greeks rats in planes but of course only the Greek members get thread bans

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
We gotta be patient. They are the ones going offensive but they want us to behave in same manner. Mitsotakis going offensive because he fucked up internal politics. Defense sector going full throttle right now. We do not want West to break Partnerships in many project.
The moment they attack us is the moment they better have rest of the world behind them.
Please do tell how Mitsotakis is going on the offense, Erdogan makes non-stop threats everyday, says shit like he doesnt care about how much blood is going to spill from his part as long greek blood also poors, flies fighter jets above islands that aren't even covered by his bs 6/12nm excuses and has his lackies go out everyday and say shit like "our soldiers can swim to kastelorizo in a few minutes" while goverment channels literally tell people not to spend money on Greece and not to go on holiday there .But please do tell how Mitsotakis is going on the offence because of inetrnal termoil while Erdogan is literally throwing tea bags from busses and handing out bread while the only thing most of Turkey's govement opposition parties all agree is that he is too soft against Greece.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please do tell how Mitsotakis is going on the offense

By ordering actions like these, or by creating various failed org with the intention to isolate türkiye, by doing massive armament purchases having funky toughts i assume or doing actions that threaten our eez in the east med, by shit talking our country and assuming these people wont tell us, by literally lobbying in western countries with the motivation to get an arms embargoe on critical weapon systems.

anything u do is failing tho because greece is simply irrelevant, its just a puppet that is controlled by the highest bidder.

but fo real, one of the primary intention of ur pm is to hide the state of greece that is beyond all repair. Trying to create problems so he can rile up domestic support, especially now where he spied even on the opposition of ur country- lel

WSwj2ow.png

1gTQOUK.png

5Rrj3Rj.jpg

uxe8LLa.png

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
By ordering actions like these, or by creating various failed org with the intention to isolate türkiye, by doing massive armament purchases having funky toughts i assume or doing actions that threaten our eez in the east med, by shit talking our country and assuming these people wont tell us, by literally lobbying in western countries with the motivation to get an arms embargoe on critical weapon systems.

anything u do is failing tho because greece is simply irrelevant, its just a puppet that is controlled by the highest bidder.

but fo real, one of the primary intention of ur clown pm is to hide the state of greece that is beyond all repair. Trying to create problems so he can rile up domestic support, especially now where he spied even on the opposition of ur country- what a clown lel

WSwj2ow.png

1gTQOUK.png

5Rrj3Rj.jpg

uxe8LLa.png
Lmao
>”By ordering actions like these”
lmao again completely ignoring what I previously said, this scenario is Hersey I could say the about Erdogan but I don’t because it’s just Hersey
>”creating various failed org with the intention to isolate türkiye,”
Lmao again he doesn’t create these organisations and Turkey has the equivalent ones also. You are also comparing saying you will pour blood and murder a nation to a small private organisation that basically just spreads pamphlets in media about Turkey’s history and actions
>”by doing massive armament purchases”
AHAHAHAHAHA bro how can you be serious, you guys literally produce non-stop new weapons and shove them in everybody’s face in media including mass production of a new super duper 5th gen plane,long range air to ground missiles and literal ballistic missiles but yeah the country with 8x less population is threatening you. It reminds me of the comic bellow.
>”having funky toughts i assume”
Bro you can’t be serious
>”doing actions that threaten our eez in the east med”
Bro again you can’t be serious, I am asking you how he is threatening you and reply with : by threatening us.
> “by shit talking our country and assuming these people wont tell us”
Broooo there is no way you are serious. Greece (for the most part) only “slanders” Turkey as a reply rarely, and even then the most slanderous stuff Greece may say pales in comparison to Turkeys most tame shit like how are you serious. Greece says shit like Turkey is violating right which is not right while you have Erdogan spouting non stop shit like how he can send his soldiers to swim to get Kastelorizo, we will see what will happens to us just like when they tied up innocent men women and children and threw them to drown in the sea and how he is okay with non stop blood spill as long as they get the Greek territories. Like do you not listen to how ridiculous you sound ?
>”by literally lobbying in western countries with the motivation to get an arms embargoe on critical weapon systems.”
Bro ain’t no way first of all you literally complained that we buy weapon systems and now you are complaint for a pushed embargo for… weapon systems? Second of all bro like what ? The literal Turkish government paid a US consulting company to help them with the US congress and literally lobbied, like I’ve never heard of Greece lobbying unless you mean like those small non-government organisations of like Armenia Greece unity that just sent letters complaining to the congress ? Please send me evidence of the Greek government lobbying.
>”but fo real, one of the primary intention of ur clown pm is to hide the state of greece that is beyond all repair. Trying to create problems so he can rile up domestic support, especially now where he spied even on the opposition of ur country- what a clown lel”
BROOOO YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. You are comparing our PM allegedly spying On a politician with Erdogan literally imprisoning political opposition, journalist and having the second biggest number of jailed journalist ONLY BEHIND CHINA , HAVING A PALACE WITH WITH 1100 ROOMS AND A SUMMER HOUSE WITH 300 ROOMS while his citizens are starving and he literally throws tea bags at them from busses AND HIS WIFE ANOUNCES THAT PEOPLE SHOULD RATION THEIR FOOD BETTER WHILE HOLDING A 60,000$ DESIGNER BAG.Bro like how can you be serious when writing this shit.

Also Debt isn’t always a good indication and not everything especially predictions from a random website but fine if you wanna play it that way, I got a graph from I think the same website, Statista.
Greece from 2021 to 207 will have an estimated 4.57% rise in debt, meanwhile Turkey will have 242.43% (!!).

Attachments

• A24BC5F7-0A3E-4785-BFB1-5BA552CA2838.jpeg
    A24BC5F7-0A3E-4785-BFB1-5BA552CA2838.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 117
  • B934A817-4BC8-4FDF-AB91-D17B2C253A14.jpeg
    B934A817-4BC8-4FDF-AB91-D17B2C253A14.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 6FE0612F-8DA9-4568-AD9D-700452EAA478.png
    6FE0612F-8DA9-4568-AD9D-700452EAA478.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 93C3E25F-B6E0-457E-8CAE-FA85744BE821.png
    93C3E25F-B6E0-457E-8CAE-FA85744BE821.png
    880.3 KB · Views: 123

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
The mods must have missed it,deleted and warning issued.
Thanks. Yeah I did lose my login it’s weird. My password no longer works, it’s weird cause I even tried from my auto-password saver and it won’t work. I tried sending a password reset to my email but even from before they never work. I’ve even checked my spam folder, reloaded a few times for two days and carefully retyped my email letter by letter in the reset request but nothing

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks. Yeah I did lose my login it’s weird. My password no longer works, it’s weird cause I even tried from my auto-password saver and it won’t work. I tried sending a password reset to my email but even from before they never work. I’ve even checked my spam folder, reloaded a few times for two days and carefully retyped my email letter by letter in the reset request but nothing
Check your conversations.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
111 14,701
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please be respectful towards each other when discussing matters.
Personal attacks are against forum rules.

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Please be respectful towards each other when discussing matters.
Personal attacks are against forum ru
And you had to remove my entire big reply which had one line that just said he threw a temper tantrum but you just edidted @Glass🚬 reply which literally called me an inferior being and he was being blatenly racist and specifically targeting my race ? Please bring back my reply.

Blackhawk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, don't make those Greeks too angry. This helpless guys are trying to do whatever they can. Greece which follows an expansionist policy in all kinds of regional problems, chooses to play isolation and victim strategy against Turkiye every day because they cant develop legal arguments and don't have strength to use against Turks.

Every day their wannabe ministers makes provocative statements against Turkiye in their offices or other's parliaments and when they receives a proper answer they cries and complains as usual.

As a political project, EastMed pipeline has become a pipedream. They tried to impose map of Seville unilaterally but the seismic survey ships showed them where to stop. They saw that things would not be as simple as they thought, this time they had to sign protection agreements with US and France and they openly threatened Turkiye with nuclear France.

The anti-Turkish coalition they have been trying to form for years melted away in front of their eyes. Now, they look at the Turkish/Israeli flagged face applications on social media developed by Israelis and they are furious and don't know what to do. It feels painy to be used and thrown away like a comdom. That's why they're so nervous these days. Same for UAE and Saudis.

While they were doing air superiority masturbation with a few Rafale aircraft, they realized that TFX, MIUS, Hürjet and BVR missiles are in production. On the other hand, they witnessed that Siper successfully hit a tiny target aircraft at 100km ranges. So, as you can see, things don't go as planned for the Greeks in those days. They can's even stand celebration message of NATO for Turkish victory day. That's why they started to lock Turkish planes in order to feel like a man in Aegean.

Think about it, the Greeks invaded Anatolia in 1920 and they call it the "Asia disaster" to forget their crimes and humiliation. When Turkiye remembers this event while celebrating this victory, they start to cry again. There is no problem in their attempts to invade but when you remind them what they did, the problems begin. Greeks in fact are a nation who are taught that the world is spinning on their own axis so they never accept their crimes, revisionist and expanisonist targets so

It is impossible to sit at a same table with these guys and talk about a problem and find a solution. There is only one language they understand and that is Şamar politic. Since the Turks know this business very well, whenever they dare to commit another expansionist and revisionist act that goes beyond the limits of their length (1920, 1974, 1996...), Turkiye put a Şamar and peace prevails for another 30 years. Next Şamar will be about their new expansion demands (12mile) in Aegean and Turks remind them results of Turkish Şamar they got. 😁

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Guys, don't make those Greeks too angry. This helpless guys are trying to do whatever they can. Greece which follows an expansionist policy in all kinds of regional problems, chooses to play isolation and victim strategy against Turkiye every day because they cant develop legal arguments and don't have strength to use against Turks.

Every day their wannabe ministers makes provocative statements against Turkiye in their offices or other's parliaments and when they receives a proper answer they cries and complains as usual.

As a political project, EastMed pipeline has become a pipedream. They tried to impose map of Seville unilaterally but the seismic survey ships showed them where to stop. They saw that things would not be as simple as they thought, this time they had to sign protection agreements with US and France and they openly threatened Turkiye with nuclear France.

The anti-Turkish coalition they have been trying to form for years melted away in front of their eyes. Now, they look at the Turkish/Israeli flagged face applications on social media developed by Israelis and they are furious and don't know what to do. It feels painy to be used and thrown away like a comdom. That's why they're so nervous these days. Same for UAE and Saudis.

While they were doing air superiority masturbation with a few Rafale aircraft, they realized that TFX, MIUS, Hürjet and BVR missiles are in production. On the other hand, they witnessed that Siper successfully hit a tiny target aircraft at 100km ranges. So, as you can see, things don't go as planned for the Greeks in those days. They can's even stand celebration message of NATO for Turkish victory day. That's why they started to lock Turkish planes in order to feel like a man in Aegean.

Think about it, the Greeks invaded Anatolia in 1920 and they call it the "Asia disaster" to forget their crimes and humiliation. When Turkiye remembers this event while celebrating this victory, they start to cry again. There is no problem in their attempts to invade but when you remind them what they did, the problems begin. Greeks in fact are a nation who are taught that the world is spinning on their own axis so they never accept their crimes, revisionist and expanisonist targets so

It is impossible to sit at a same table with these guys and talk about a problem and find a solution. There is only one language they understand and that is Şamar politic. Since the Turks know this business very well, whenever they dare to commit another expansionist and revisionist act that goes beyond the limits of their length (1920, 1974, 1996...), Turkiye put a Şamar and peace prevails for another 30 years. Next Şamar will be about their new expansion demands (12mile) in Aegean and Turks remind them results of Turkish Şamar they got. 😁
Bro thanks I haven't had such a good laugh since since @Glass🚬 . I especially liked "While they were doing air superiority masturbation with a few Rafale aircraft, they realized that TFX, MIUS, Hürjet and BVR missiles are in production." , yes we masturbate about air surperiority, not you bragging about a giant UAV that has actually great potential, a trainer aircraft that is a rip-off of the T-38, BVR Missiles and the "5th Gen" Plane that at best optimistics will start delivering in 2030, and that's from a super optimistic aproximation that has been revised and pushed back like 5 times already, That surely will offer air supremacy compared against 24x Rafale F3-R ( If we are talking about 2030 then definetely more and probably F4.1/2 variant because the upgrade will be appareantly very easy and cheap) , 20 x F 35 with delivery starting 2027-2028 so definetely at least 2 years more of delivery than the TF-X best outcome and the F-35 worst outcome delivey and I'm sorry but you can't honestly expect Turkey's first fighter plane let alone a 5th Gen plane will be better than the U.S who has been pouring trillions of dollars for 40 years now.And lastly the Meteor which is arguably the best BVR (the AMRAAM is very debatable) in the world.

Kansei^

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Bro thanks I haven't had such a good laugh since since @Glass🚬 . I especially liked "While they were doing air superiority masturbation with a few Rafale aircraft, they realized that TFX, MIUS, Hürjet and BVR missiles are in production." , yes we masturbate about air surperiority, not you bragging about a giant UAV that has actually great potential, a trainer aircraft that is a rip-off of the T-38, BVR Missiles and the "5th Gen" Plane that at best optimistics will start delivering in 2030, and that's from a super optimistic aproximation that has been revised and pushed back like 5 times already, That surely will offer air supremacy compared against 24x Rafale F3-R ( If we are talking about 2030 then definetely more and probably F4.1/2 variant because the upgrade will be appareantly very easy and cheap) , 20 x F 35 with delivery starting 2027-2028 so definetely at least 2 years more of delivery than the TF-X best outcome and the F-35 worst outcome delivey and I'm sorry but you can't honestly expect Turkey's first fighter plane let alone a 5th Gen plane will be better than the U.S who has been pouring trillions of dollars for 40 years now.And lastly the Meteor which is arguably the best BVR (the AMRAAM is very debatable) in the world.
How bad you stop laughing @Glass🚬 and reply to my previous reply

Blackhawk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey

You talk as if there are no aircraft left in Turkish air force and we will go to war with propeller based drones because thinking this way makes you a more happy individual. This way you can go to the bed more happily but what is the truth? The truth is TURAF has more than around 1.5 times more combatant fleet than the Greek air force in all circumstances and this fleet will be updated with new technologies and missile systems every day.
A radar system superior to the low-performance French AESA radar on Rafale will begin testing until the end of this year.
BVR missile with ramjet starts to be tested in 2023. We learn that the Gökdoğan's range is over 100km and it is entering the inventory this year. So, as you can see, the Turks are not standing still while the Greeks are modernizing their inventory.

Even if you don't leave any country that you don't lick their ass for asking an embargo, the Turks continue to intimidate their enemies with their own unique technology, without being dependent on anyone at the political level and reaching the perfect results in many fronts. You will understand it once you experience it. Contrary to teenagers mindset, you can't be superior when you order 3-5 of each weapon or you can't win a war because you are superior as one weapon's feature. Superiority is achieved by the most effective use of all systems in the same network in coordination. If I were you, ai would think about how to find solutions for Turkish anti-radiation missiles and drones that will rain on you first. 👍

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,554
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like teenagers, you can't be superior when you order 3-5 of each weapon or you can't win a war because you are superior as one weapon's feature.
i believe Atatürk had a quote about that. feel free to add it here.

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
You talk as if there are no aircraft left in Turkish air force and we will go to war with propeller based drones because thinking this way makes you a more happy individual. This way you can go to the bed more happily but what is the truth? The truth is TURAF has more than around 1.5 times more combatant fleet than the Greek air force in all circumstances and this fleet will be updated with new technologies and missile systems every day.
A radar system superior to the low-performance French AESA radar on Rafale will begin testing until the end of this year.
BVR missile with ramjet starts to be tested in 2023. We learn that the Gökdoğan's range is over 100km and it is entering the inventory this year. So, as you can see, the Turks are not standing still while the Greeks are modernizing their inventory.

Even if you don't leave any country that you don't lick their ass for asking an embargo, the Turks continue to intimidate their enemies with their own unique technology, without being dependent on anyone at the political level and reaching the perfect results in many fronts. You will understand it once you experience it. Contrary to teenagers mindset, you can't be superior when you order 3-5 of each weapon or you can't win a war because you are superior as one weapon's feature. Superiority is achieved by the most effective use of all systems in the same network in coordination. If I were you, ai would think about how to find solutions for Turkish anti-radiation missiles and drones that will rain on you first. 👍
Lmao when did I talk “ as if there are no aircraft left in Turkish air force and we will go to war with propeller based drones”.
>”The truth is TURAF has more than around 1.5 times more combatant fleet than the Greek Air Force”
Yeah sure buddy and how many of those F-16s actually fly or are we dependent on the old F4s? Also let’s not pretend like all of them went through the CCIP and the rest are Özgur.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay now this is even better than Glass there is no way someone is this delusional. Also I’ve been reading about this Magic super duper AESA that has been supposed to be start testing for three years now. The French radar is tried and proven so don’t talk such a big game on if and when and the future technology you might have and let the reality do the world and just because you think it’s low performance because of its range relative to other huge radars means you have no idea about the actual size of the radars and how T/R cores work. The rest of your reply is just a hate filled manifesto

Blackhawk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lmao when did I talk “ as if there are no aircraft left in Turkish air force and we will go to war with propeller based drones”.
>”The truth is TURAF has more than around 1.5 times more combatant fleet than the Greek Air Force”
Yeah sure buddy and how many of those F-16s actually fly or are we dependent on the old F4s? Also let’s not pretend like all of them went through the CCIP and the rest are Özgur.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay now this is even better than Glass there is no way someone is this delusional. Also I’ve been reading about this Magic super duper AESA that has been supposed to be start testing for three years now. The French radar is tried and proven so don’t talk such a big game on if and when and the future technology you might have and let the reality do the world and just because you think it’s low performance because of its range relative to other huge radars means you have no idea about the actual size of the radars and how T/R cores work. The rest of your reply is just a hate filled manifesto

yes, you write your comments with such a perception and when you are reminded of truth, you cling to the lie of "denial", which is classical Greek discussion pattern. However the truths are more painful for you than your hearts can accept. You can't change this pain by buying 24 "savior" Rafales that have been finalized and don't forget that more than half of these Rafales are second hand.

Another matter is Rafale's inferior AESA radar. Everyone who has knowledge and experience in this matter says how inferior this radar is to its counterparts, not me. This radar is a modified variant of a PESA radar that has been converted to AESA. The 850 TRM number and announced range values of this radar are completely inferior to the equivalent AESA's. Due to these features, the resolution value is also lower than equivalent radars and thus many important features such as target detection range and time become inferior as well.

main-qimg-d6b7d9de3589a008b2fcd267d597ebd7-pjlq.jpeg

Probably because you don't follow this forum, you don't know any place other than your own cave. All Turkish aircraft are active in combat fleet and the Turkish AESA radar will have advanced features from RBE2 in many scopes. Not me but experts say that even the oldest variants of F16 will have the ability to fire domestic BVR missiles with an engagement range of over 100km with this radar. More than half of the current fleet has already been modernized with CCIP + PESA. The remaining Block-30 aircraft and newly purchased Block-50+s were excluded from the scope of CCIP.

So in the current situation, Turkey keeps 1,5x more active fleet than you and upgrading them with state of art new technologies and requesting new purchases that US promised to give and developing own fighter aircrafts and fighter drones and long range missiles at the same time so your inflated self-confidence will cause you serious problems. Nothing changes with the purchase of 24 Rafale or planning to purchase 20 F35 for future because as I said, the superiority of a weapon does not mean that you can gain a superiority. Here, the secret factors of domestic systems and the surprise effect come into play. Turkey knows better than you what RBE2 can do because Qatar Rafale aircrafts have been tested in Turkey for months. In this context, do you have any idea about the measures taken by the domestic industry? No, but it is known by the Turkish army what capacity you have. That's why your imaginary superiority masturbations will only lead you to disaster. 🤫

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom