Greece Air-Force Greek Rafale Program

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The first one is really nice, are these official or made by third party companies Akritas?
Some are officials, they were worn by Greek pilots, some are from third party companies.
The official it will probably come out when squadron will is operational ready and will be posted on the site of the Greek Air Force.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
You have made two comments with personal attacks and zero arguments. That I speak rationally, bringing arguments is my personal culture. Yes, I'm a civil aviation person, and I've learned to talk and work with facts and resources.
You, and 2-3 specific compatriots, all you do is to make mock, destroy the threads that I opened, where I comment to make laugh likes (like you did in Israeli topic), to tell me how inclusive Turkey is and how easily you can conquer us.
I try to avoid personal conflicts, but as I said, I know where I came in, what I will encounter and what rules I will follow.
Over and out!!
I have my on facts as well that you are parrot nothing more spreading lies and greek proapganda. according to europe greeks are the most chauvinist people in europe always bragging about they have the best army while they don't etc. go make up more lies about TurAF

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
I have my on facts as well that you are parrot nothing more spreading lies and greek proapganda. according to europe greeks are the most chauvinist people in europe always bragging about they have the best army while they don't etc. go make up more lies about TurAF
What Greek propaganda lie ?

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
"When you have Rafale and Meteor, why get involved in a closed air battle?"

METEOR
is the next generation of Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM) system designed to revolutionise air-to-air combat in the 21st Century. The weapon brings together six nations with a common need to defeat the threats of today as well as the future emerging ones.

METEOR is described as a “game-changer” by the French, who believe it enhances Rafale’s capacity to “take the lead” in a new and unique way.

1643312350661.png

Guided by an advanced active radar seeker, METEOR provides all weather capability to engage a wide variety of targets from agile fast jets to small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and cruise missiles. It is designed to meet the most stringent of requirements and is capable of operating in the most severe of clutter and countermeasure environments.

1643312376821.png

The weapon is also equipped with data link communication. Aimed at meeting the needs of a network centric environment, METEOR can be operated using third party data, enabling the METEOR user – the pilot – to have the most flexible weapon system.

1643311910375.png

1643311938203.png

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
The fact is that a Greek Rafale pilot will later apply to Turkish Airline.
Yeah, when he wants to retire and doesn’t want an office job, he can apply for a job at a Turkish airline where Turkish pilots complain that Greek pilots steal their jobs :)

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
You can't be civil against greeks
Calm down bro, keep the conversation civil.
i just said that to show how easy and stupid it is to insult someone, instead of making an actual argument.Also Timuçin if you’re going to make such a bold argument as Greek propaganda lies , you better stop dodging my question and cite what you were referring to.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

AHAHAHAHAHAHA So your reply is “Your reply is chlidish because Turkey will have Secret Super Duper Jammer that will not only Jam F16Vs but the RAFALE that not even the SU-35 jammed but instead got jammed, Oh and supper dupper best A2A Missile that will be the best on the world because source: It will be Turkish “. Jesus arguing with people in this forum is insane, they call you out for something, don’t give evidence for their argument and then commit the fallacy that they are accusing you of only several degrees worse. Yes let’s completely dismiss how the F16V and Block 52+M and future upgraded Block 50s will communicate through link 16 with Rafale , Gowind 2900 and FDI HN which are literally designed to communicate with each other because there are totally theoretical, “realistic” Turkish💪🇹🇷 prototypes (not even production ready) that will 100% be ready in 2019 2022 2025 2027 20xx
What happens when you can't even produce anything except some BMP clones our frigates and helicopter systems are ready and they are not prototypes. You can't/couldn't even made a corvette lol.

I don't like you shitting on Turkish made munitions/systems etc Our electronic warfare capabilities showed how good they were In actual combat. You were the who was calling Turkish made A2A missiles garbage and they were only good against old jets Idk how do you know about these while they didn't even entered service refrain yourself from hate against Turkish defence Industry because you can't build anything.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom