How they try to steal turkish identity, culture and history - Turkic roots MEGATHREAD

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I have done some research on Turkish anthems, and one of my favourite anthems is "Ankara'nın Taşına Bak".
I came across several articles from Kurdish and Armenian sites claiming that this song was stolen by the Turks and only published in the late 60's - 1967 to be exact.

In another source it is said that it was an Armenian lament from the 1920s that was sung by a refugee family because of the "genocide" of the Armenians - but the records are only in Kurdish, because Armenians "also spoke Kurdish".

The first dated recording of the song (in Kurdish) dates from 1946 and was made by a certain "Hasan Zirek". Furthermore, the Kurdish side claims that a certain "Said Axa" recorded a text with a similar melody as early as 1930.

The problem with this incorporation, these claims, however, is that there was already an Azerbaijani hymn from 1945, with the same melody, i. e. - so one year older than the official one of the Kurds, what contradicts the kurdish statement to be the inventor of the melody and the song.

Moreover, it is officially said on the Turkish side that it was a common but unspecific melody from general Anatolia, and that the text is dedicated to the battle of Sakarya. A book says that it was finally compiled in the 1930s in the Ankara region and that the brother of the then Minister of Culture was the owner of the work. The entry of this melody on TRT -Ankara Radio- is known as 1930s.

It is also said that the soldiers in the marches through the mud, tried to keep up - marching - with the help of a common choral song (march song). The folk song was sung more as a military anthem than as a folk song that spread from Sakarya to other troops and soldiers. It played a symbolic role in the attainment of independence.

In the original text the Turkish soldiers would have sung:

Ankara'nın taşına bak,

[reference to the geography around Sakarya: During the Sakarya war the Turkish troops, which were stationed on the Sakarya ridges for landing in Duatepe, were brought into the bay at night. ]

Gözlerimin yaşına bak,

[Biz Yunana esir olduk,]

Şu feleğin işine bak

instead of as later

[Biz düşmanı esir ettik]

1599225650921.png

If you ask for my personal opinion:
It is a shame how degenerate the turkish society has become. How big the Anti-Atatürk, Anti-Military, and Anti-turkish movement has become. Especially the young generations, who no longer have any connection to their own identity, Turkishness, and become part of any communist current. No one who truly protects and honors our culture and accomplishments anymore. That there are internet newspapers at all that can portray Atatürk's achievements as racism and theft, that it is even allowed to say something like that about him and the Turkish Armed Forces, as some do on the internet.... a shame, something that makes me rabid and sad at the same time...

A over 2000 years old society, which was supposed to steal from Kurds, Armenians and Greeks?? As if 2000 years were not enough time to develop independently as other peoples were able to.... we have dominated and shaped this region musically, culinary, architecturally, historically, scientifically and socially, for over 1000 years. That is the fact, not otherwayaround like these .... claim - noone cares about 12000 BC. PERIOD

TSK Armoni:

AZ version:

Kurdisch version:

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I dont believe anatolia was turkic for 7000 years or whatever pseudo crap.

This belief nothing more than stinks of pseudo history and is disgracing credit for the Seljuks who conquered it in 1071.

We dont need to do the numbers game like greeks and armenians. We rightfully took Anatolia in 1071 and has been our home since.

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,056
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

This belief nothing more than stinks of pseudo history and is disgracing credit for the Seljuks who conqueres it in 1071.

We dont need to do the numbers game like greeks and armenians. We rightfully took Anatolia in 1071 and has been our home since.

There are Kurgans in Turkey that are more than 3000 years old. Meaning that Turkic people were in Anatolia long ago.

Fast forward to 1071.. The Turkic mercenaries fighting for the Byzantines changed sides because they realised that their kin had returned. Even after being separated for centuries they instantly knew that they were both from the same origins.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

This belief nothing more than stinks of pseudo history and is disgracing credit for the Seljuks who conqueres it in 1071.

You should watch the video before you judge prematurely - it's about traces and roots of Turk peoples, not about the conquering of Anatolia 8000 years later - or do you think the Turks arose out of nothing. The things mentioned in the video come from countless Turkish, Azerbaijani, and other historical works, even some of them from Ataturk's own research.
You should distance yourself a little from western history, falsification of history, etc., with which they try to deny us.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are Kurgans in Turkey that are more than 3000 years old. Meaning that Turkic people were in Anatolia long ago.

If so has no effect at all because Anatolia was ruled by the Romans for centuries. There was no Turkic empires or kingdoms that conquered or built an empire in Anatolia.

Thats why the Seljuks deserve all the credit they conquered and allowed Turkmen tribes to move into Anatolia.

I dont see it as a shame even if we are new comers. Everybody conquers and settles its just us Turks were successful in conquering and defending.

Thats why we owe nothing to Kurds, Greeks or Armenians.

If they believe they came here before us changes nothing as the conquerors take all the spoils of war.

Our biggest mistake was not dealing with the Greeks and Armenians after conquering Anatolia.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,056
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You should watch the video before you judge prematurely - it's about traces and roots of Turk peoples, not about the conquering of Anatolia 8000 years later - or do you think the Turks arose out of nothing. The things mentioned in the video come from countless Turkish, Azerbaijani, and other historical works, even some of them from Ataturk's own research.
You should distance yourself a little from western history, falsification of history, etc., with which they try to deny us.

Western historians mark 1071 as date when Turks first entered Anatolia... Yet there is clear evidence that Turks had been in Anatolia previously.

1071 wasn't our first entry into Anatolia.. It was our last.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I agree the Turkic peoples are old.

I just dont believe that the Turks owned Anatolia or lived in it before the Seljuks.

There are some proofs that the Turks came before the Seljuks like the Gokturks who built an embassy in Constantinople. Hunnic raids of the Byzantine Empire. Avar, Pecheneg and Cumans serving the Byzantines then settling in the empire especially in parts of Anatolia.

But the Seljuks deserve the full credit for opening Anatolia up in 1071 for the Turks.

Kurds , Greeks and Armenians cry over lands that werent theres anyway. They conquered and settled in these lands too. What are they crying about.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I agree the Turkic peoples are old.

I just dont believe that the Turks owned Anatolia or lived in it before the Seljuks.

There are some proofs that the Turks came before the Seljuks like the Gokturks who built an embassy in Constantinople. Hunnic raids of the Byzantine Empire. Avar, Pecheneg and Cumans serving the Byzantines then settling in the empire especkally in parts of Anatolia.

But the Seljuks deserve the full credit for opening Anatolia up in 1071 for the Turks.
Please watch the video - and then judge ... the European and western, but also the Iranian historians' research in one direction and stop in the other direction. It is not without reason that "history is made by the winners" i.t.T. dominant currents written. There are many indications that we are very old and that we were resident in this region much earlier than any Mesopotamians, Byzantinians or Iranians, etc - at a time when it was not yet customary to create great empires, distant customs from that time are rare -
It is conspicuous - and I had already mentioned that in the PDF - that even the "official" history of the Turks alone on all European Wikipedia sites - is falsified and historians are left out and not cited.
I believe our story - not Darwin - Kant - Luther - Greeks and Armenians (who are keeping their archives closed to this day), and other enemies of the Turks. What they want to back up their global agenda by portraying it as if they were beamed into this region by god and so the natural inhabitants, directly from adam and eve.

It is appalling how many complexes have been instilled into the Turks these days by Western domination. They swallow without hesitation stories that the Assyrians are 5000 years old, today's Egyptians are still purebred and the Kurds 400.000 years old, simply because a French scientist says it and twitter confirms it, but as soon as it comes to the Turkish root; complexes, doubts, etc arise and they deny everything and claim that there would be a maximum of 2000 years, some say 1300 years and we would have been bred by the Chinese on a mountain ... strange and weird

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please watch the video - and then judge ... the European and western, but also the Iranian historians' research in one direction and stop in the other direction. It is not without reason that "history is made by the winners" i.t.T. dominant currents written. There are many indications that we are very old and that we were resident in this region much earlier than any Mesopotamians, Byzantinians or Iranians, etc - at a time when it was not yet customary to create great empires, distant customs from that time are rare -
It is conspicuous - and I had already mentioned that in the PDF - that even the "official" history of the Turks alone on all European Wikipedia sites - is falsified and historians are left out and not cited.
I believe our story - not Darwin - Kant - Luther - Greeks and Armenians (who are keeping their archives closed to this day), and other enemies of the Turks. What they want to back up their global agenda by portraying it as if they were beamed into this region by god and so the natural inhabitants, directly from adam and eve.

Greeks and armenians are all irrelevant they only look up to their long lost history as a way of comfort in their failures of being a puppet or a shithole.

Armenians have nothing to be proud about apart being a parasite to every empire that passed in the region and supporting the one that wins or the strongest. Them being the oldest christian nation on earth is also debatable.

Greeks constantly talk about Ancient Greece due to Western historians pumping them up and making them feel entitled due to them being the cradle of Western civililsation or European civilisation.

If my ancestors are nomads have not built a proper civilisation. I dont see that as shame. I see it as a badge of honour.

Despite being small not having a civilisation we made everybody fear us with the empires we built regardless of the religion we followed.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

It is appalling how many complexes have been instilled into the Turks these days by Western domination. They swallow without hesitation stories that the Assyrians are 5000 years old, today's Egyptians are still purebred and the Kurds 400.000 years old, simply because a French scientist says it and twitter confirms it, but as soon as it comes to the Turkish root; complexes, doubts, etc arise and they deny everything and claim that there would be a maximum of 2000 years, some say 1300 years and we would have been bred by the Chinese on a mountain ... strange and weird

Egyptians are Arabs, Assyrians are mixed and the Kurds are mixed between iranians, arabs and Turks. Various other local peoples.

Nobody can place full connections on an ancient people due to mixing.

Westerners do this to suit their pseudo science. You gotta remember lots of white people claim that these ancient civilisations in the middle east were white and aryan.

S

Sinan

It's a well, known story created by Ataturk for Wilson Principles. Creation of Sümerbank, Skull Measurement spree in Anatolia, all planned activities of the past. Emrah Safa Gürkan explained it well.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a well, known story created by Ataturk for Wilson Principles. Creation of Sümerbank, Skull Measurement spree in Anatolia, all planned activities of the past. Emrah Safa Gürkan explained it well.

Wait we had our own scientific racism expeditions.?

S

Sinan

Wait we had our own scientific racism expeditions.?
Yes and No.

At that time, European race were considered superior to Asian and Black races. Their nations and countries didn't considered as equals by Europeans. So, Ataturk went with this project and proved that Turks are European race. So, he made Turkey to sat in the civilization table. No, that he actually believed it but he had to play with their rules in order to be accepted as equals.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes and No.

At that time, European race were considered superior to Asian and Black races. Their nations and countries didn't considered as equals by Europeans. So, Ataturk went with this project and proved that Turks are European race. So, he made Turkey to sat in the civilization table. Not that he actually believed it but he had to play with their rules in order to be accepted as equals.

Wow I never knew this.

Last edited by a moderator:

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq

Fast forward to 1071.. The Turkic mercenaries fighting for the Byzantines changed sides because they realised that their kin had returned. Even after being separated for centuries they instantly knew that they were both from the same origins.
They Cumans switched sides and joined Seljuks because they didn’t get paid as mercenaries

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
@Captain_Azeri_76 I know exactly how you feel. The people of Pakistan have had to live with our heritage being literally pulled under out feet by our neighbours - not naming names.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom