Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,540
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
BMC teasing 8x8 IFV but this one has different Weapon Configuration 2x 7.62 Aselsan Sarp (similar to the Pars IV 6x6 for SOF)

1628873320888.png

S

Sinan

Nope state institutions can't use subcontractors easily. They have to open tenders which is a lengthy process. Sometimes it takes more than a year to select a company to design a cooling mechanism. Moreover, MKE was a state-owned institution now they are similar to "-SANs" in how they operate.
Don't make up stuff, please.

1-) As if Roketsan and others ones do not do a tender process. They do that also.
2-) All tenders are in their website, go and inspect it. They are able to finalize a tender in a month.
3-) By changing it's name. You won't be improving anything. Seems like you know nothing about production, management and organization.

Anyways, it's obvious that you don't know anything but just producing lies to defend your position. Not gonna waste my time with you anymore.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 14,016
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't make up stuff, please.

1-) As if Roketsan and others ones do not do a tender process. They do that also.
2-) All tenders are in their website, go and inspect it. They are able to finalize a tender in a month.
3-) By changing it's name. You won't be improving anything. Seems like you know nothing about production, management and organization.

Anyways, it's obvious that you don't know anything but just producing lies to defend your position. Not gonna waste my time with you anymore.
You know nothing. -SANs are not state-owned they act and operate as private companies. Private companies can run their own tenders that are extremely fast and efficient compared to a state institution. That is why you won't see a shit company winning Aselsan tenders. State tenders work differently they are slow and inefficient. MKE was a state institution. I know because I have prepared several state tenders myself you don't know how lengthy the process is.,

To cut it short. You are an outsider and don't know anything. MKE producing new equipment faster is the proof of the transformation I'm talking about.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
The Malyshev plant is preparing a presentation of a new engine for Turkish Altay tanks

The Ukrainian version of the diesel tank engine for the promising Turkish Altay tank is planned to be demonstrated by the Malyshev Plant at the IDEF-2021 defense exhibition in Turkey, which was postponed from May to August due to the coronavirus pandemic.

This was announced at a recent briefing (July 19) by the General Director of the state enterprise Vasyl Krylas, the National Industrial Portal reports with reference to Defense Express.

“We have a prototype of this engine. In my opinion, there will be an exhibition in Turkey in August, we have to go there and demonstrate. I know that they work themselves, they have their own experiences. But I want to say that a lot of time can pass from the development to the serial production of such engines, ”said Vasyl Krylas, referring to the Turkish prototype of the Batu engine, which was first announced in January this year.

Prototype of the tank engine 6TD-4 with a capacity of 1500 hp
It is worth noting that the first Altay prototypes, which were developed in 2018, were equipped with a German engine MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH with a capacity of 1500 hp. However, due to the German embargo, further supplies have now become impossible.

We will remind, earlier we reported that the Malyshev Plant began modernization of the main T-80UD battle tanks for Pakistan.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
19 19,930
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

2021_08_asker_2.jpg 2021_08_asker_4.jpg 2021_08_coskun.jpg 2021_08_doner.jpg
thumbs_b_c_dfad995d2a6c7cb80881e9ecf4a9f142.jpg