Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Well, your army tried that with Bhutto sr, Bhutto jr, that didn't seem to work that well either...Still haven't become turkey...
Neither have you, despite blabbering on about "inter-galactic sized" demo-kra-sssy. Your still a global sized slum with a thin golden venear that you shine to rest of the world.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Indian rickshaw puller?
Well sums up "the wonder that is India" nicely. When you dish crap at the most respected institution in Pakistan expect crap to be flung back.

I have always been pro PA on account of my family have generations of service but after my recent visit my respect for PA has only been reinforced. The Imran Khan led PTI plus Army combine is best thing for Pakistan until the country matures.

Milspec

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Well sums up "the wonder that is India" nicely. When you dish crap at the most respected institution in Pakistan expect crap to be flung back.

I have always been pro PA on account of my family have generations of service but after my recent visit my respect for PA has only been reinforced. The Imran Khan led PTI plus Army combine is best thing for Pakistan until the country matures.
Neither have you, despite blabbering on about "inter-galactic sized" demo-kra-sssy. Your still a global sized slum with a thin golden venear that you shine to rest of the world.
We never had aspirations to be anyone else by putting bullets in the skulls of our elected leaders as you do. I am just merely pointing out your Army has killed your elected leaders before, nothing came out of it except strengthening the foothold on the necks of Pakistani institutions.

When you have to explicitly state xx party + army combine, that pretty much tells you the state of affairs.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
We never had aspirations to be anyone else by putting bullets in the skulls of our elected leaders as you do
Gandhijee, Madam Gandhi and Raji Gandhi may all disagree. I know the latter was technically not victim of bullets but still ...

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Reading would help any other misinformed soul, but for you not much.
So you could not address the point I made. India has lost as many leaders as Pakistan to bombs, bullets yet you were talking from a raised platform of self induced "we are better". When I kicked the platform right under your legs you turn on my person. Mashallah ....

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Thread locked, please don't get into personal flame war guys.

We were unaware that nation moderators could lock threads in other nation's forums. We have now disabled this for all nation moderators.

This doesn't mean you have done anything wrong, but to ensure a fair forum we prefer to make each nation's own moderator/s responsible for their section. We may change this in the future.

Nigliri is right about the flame wars guys. Please show some restraint.

@Waz @Saiyan0321
Feel free to reopen this thread if you like. Perhaps after cleaning it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom