India India - Pakistan Relations

L

LegionnairE

Not want to derail the thread and tell yourself whats comforts you.
No no seriously, you think this is indicative of something? I want to hear your analysis. I think it was the same year when India had a border clash with china and some 30-40 chinese soldiers died. Is India a superpower that can beat China now?

We lost a bunch of tanks and IFVs in Al-Bab... does that mean ISIS is more powerful than Turkey?

These tiny skirmishes are inconsqeuntial... We're expecting something major in eastern mediterranean. Thousands may die if it goes badly.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
Something happened in 2019?

you mean this?

tiny little border skirmish, where pakistan lost an F16?

What you on about? Pakistan never lost an F-16.. Pakistan shout down 2 fighter jets from the incompetent Indian airforce.. It was a dog-fight basically....

They tried to bluff Pakistan thinking it wouldn't escalate situation but their bluff was called and got basically subdued.. There was no way in Hell pakistan was backing down even if it turned to Nuclear conflict.. India got a hard lesson that day... That border will remain silent for the next 3-4 decades just from that incident.. This is why I respect the current leadership in Pakistan.... Redlines above everything else

Last edited:
L

LegionnairE

What you on about? Pakistan never lost an F-16.. Pakistan shout down 2 fighter jets from the incompetent Indian airforce.. It was a dog-fight basically....

They tried to bluff Pakistan thinking it wouldn't escalate situation but their bluff was called and got basically subdued.. There was no way in Hell pakistan was backing down even if it turned to Nuclear conflict.. India got a hard lesson that day... That border will remain silent for the next 3-4 decades just from that incident.. This is why I respect the current leadership in Pakistan.... Redlines above everything else
I am too lazy to do a comprehensive research on this. These events could be indicative of deeper problems within the Indian military where despite having an edge in equipment, they might be too poorly trained or motivated, might be employing wrong tactics, etc. I don't know.

If there's a conflict between a country of 1.5 billion population and another country with 220 million and only 40-50 people die. In my mind that's not a very significant event. It should be studied and lessons must be learned by both sides involved. But what I said is true, Pakistan lost most engagements. Especially before having nuclear weapons.

And more importantly, you can't apply the same philosophy that is used in Kashmir to Mediterranean. Where Turkey is facing multiple countries who aren't deterred by Turkey's non-existent nuclear arsenal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Alright,since the talk is about skirmish
There's no credible proof that you guys shot down su30mki of IAF,infact IAF showed the Amraam debris,which was dodged by sukhoi,mig 21 was ofcourse shot down and that's not a big deal.

The r73 missles which your ISPR showed had had 14 digit serial no. which was fake and generated,IAF r73 has 13 digit serial no.,which proves that r73 was fired and f16 was downed.

Come to india-pak thread and you'll get the proof.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
There's no credible proof that you guys shot down su30mki of IAF,infact IAF showed the Amraam debris,which was dodged by sukhoi,mig 21 was ofcourse shot down and that's not a big deal.

The r73 missles which your ISPR showed had had 14 digit serial no. which was fake and generated,IAF r73 has 13 digit serial no.,which proves that r73 was fired and f16 was downed.

This is embarrasing for you to be honest.. All the F-16 of Pakistan was counted and the US gov't confirmed Pakistan didn't lose a single F-16 in the skirmish. This was a fake claim the Indian media ran with for local consumption there is no evidence. Pakistan took live proof hostage and if Pakistan didn't take the hostage India would have denied and Pakistan shout down two which is also confirmed by independant thinkers

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Both F 16 Pakistan being shot and Su 30 India being shot are just rubbish since no prove on fuselage or engine debris.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Your logic is a joke. So you showed AMRAAM debris meaning that Su-30 dodged. But Pakistan showing R73 debris means that F-16 was downed. Come on, you got schooled in 2019, go back to the drawing board.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Your logic is a joke. So you showed AMRAAM debris meaning that Su-30 dodged. But Pakistan showing R73 debris means that F-16 was downed. Come on, you got schooled in 2019, go back to the drawing boar

What i said was that,the r73 Pakistan showed was fake because of serial numbers being fake,learn to read bud.

This is embarrasing for you to be honest.. All the F-16 of Pakistan was counted and the US gov't confirmed Pakistan didn't lose a single F-16 in the skirmish. This was a fake claim the Indian media ran with for local consumption there is no evidence. Pakistan took live proof hostage and if Pakistan didn't take the hostage India would have denied and Pakistan shout down two which is also confirmed by independant thinkers
What?
images (5) - 2021-07-20T202902.663.jpeg

Regarding your independent story,most of the articles have "quoted" your POV,that doesn't mean it's true.
Ex-Pakistan "says" it shot down two indian fighters~BBC

Come to this thread to make further discussion.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
What i said was that,the r73 Pakistan showed was fake because of serial numbers being fake,learn to read bud.

What?
View attachment 26236

Regarding your independent story,most of the articles have "quoted" your POV,that doesn't mean it's true.
Ex-Pakistan "says" it shot down two indian fighters~BBC

Come to this thread to make further discussion.

The US officials did make such claim and I never said Lockhead martin that is just you trying to switch my words... The news is as official as it comes reported by reuters note I never mention LM

U.S. count shows no Pakistan F-16s shot down in Indian battle: report​

By Reuters Staff
4 MIN READ

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pakistan’s F-16 combat jets have all been accounted for, U.S.-based Foreign Policy magazine said, citing U.S. officials, contradicting an Indian air force assessment that it had shot down one of the jets in February.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
The US officials did make such claim and I never said Lockhead martin that is just you trying to switch my words... The news is as official as it comes reported by reuters note I never mention LM

U.S. count shows no Pakistan F-16s shot down in Indian battle: report​

By Reuters Staff
4 MIN READ

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pakistan’s F-16 combat jets have all been accounted for, U.S.-based Foreign Policy magazine said, citing U.S. officials, contradicting an Indian air force assessment that it had shot down one of the jets in February.

Source-Foreign policy article quoting Unknown Pentagon officials,yeah much believable source.
When an article quotes "unknown officials" that pretty makes the report baseless.
Truth was f16 was downed and r73 was fired,as shown by dgispr with fake serial numbers.
20200923_173120.jpg
20200923_173117.jpg
20200923_173114.jpg

1st pic is r73 of 14 digit serial number shown by dgispr,second&third pic is of r73 used by IAF having 13 digit

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
How WIRE type d grade news portal get access to some country's NSA for interviews so frequently
Why not? Thapar knows how to be an aggressive journalist without being a shrill and jingoistic one.

F

FalconSlayersDFI

How WIRE type d grade news portal get access to some country's NSA for interviews so frequently
Only Dalal outlets like wire can get such interviews because sasta tere naam yusuf knows that the viewership of wire is of leftist anti-nationals.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Only Dalal outlets like wire can get such interviews because sasta tere naam yusuf knows that the viewership of wire is of leftist anti-nationals.
I watch The Wire and follow it for real news. Are you suggesting I am an anti-national?

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
Why not? Thapar knows how to be an aggressive journalist without being a shrill and jingoistic one.
Thats not the question who is interviewer , The only question is how Pakistan's NSA is so easily accessible to WIRE or may be he is one who is running and using WIRE

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Thats not the question who is interviewer , The only question is how Pakistan's NSA is so easily accessible to WIRE or may be he is one who is running and using WIRE
So? How are so many Pakistani including ex military guys accessible to Republic TV?

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
So? How are so many Pakistani including ex military guys accessible to Republic TV?
I dont watch that might have reacted in same way ..but you know how media is used for propaganda and there is a day and night difference between retried and serving and an army officer and NSA .
God knows may be WIRE is literally run by IB and that NSA get hooked by the bates , but its unprecedented to have such access to NSA either he is just dummy or too naive

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I dont watch that might have reacted in same way ..but you know how media is used for propaganda and there is a day and night difference between retried and serving and an army officer and NSA .
God knows may be WIRE is literally run by IB and that NSA get hooked by the bates , but its unprecedented to have such access to NSA either he is just dummy or too naive
Not true. Over the years, Thapar has interviewed a bunch of people over the world. This isn't different from David Frost or Mike Wallace interviewing Khomeini and Putin. Some journalists have built that cred over the years and Thapar did that during his BBC Hard Talk days.

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
Not true. Over the years, Thapar has interviewed a bunch of people over the world. This isn't different from David Frost or Mike Wallace interviewing Khomeini and Putin. Some journalists have built that cred over the years and Thapar did that during his BBC Hard Talk days.
The thing is he get interview twice , thapar as a interviewer makes no diff.

You know WIRE has saved govt by raisisng the pagesus issue , the current issue to put govt in corner should be petrol prices but see WIRE again helped them by raising an issue which is literally irrelevant to middle class and lower class.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom