Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
From the questions you ask, and the inclinations you display, do you support the RSS programme for India? Do you support the divisive policies of the BJP?

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Did i pick up arms ? Did i went on a rampage , did i had blood in my hands ,if yes then be my guest ,
Sorry, this is not a personal matter, I will not turn up at your doorstep, some supposedly authorised individual or body will.

What is a rampage?

What is blood on your hands?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
From the questions you ask, and the inclinations you display, do you support the RSS programme for India? Do you support the divisive policies of the BJP?
I don't support a group or ideology , i support a cause . So if they ally with my cause in few case then yes , if they don't , then they can go fk themselves ,i don't give a damn

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I don't support a group or ideology , i support a cause . So if they ally with my cause in few case then yes , if they don't , then they can go fk themselves ,i don't give a damn
What is your cause?

Is it the punishment of Muslims? Is it the deprivation of Muslims of civil rights?

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Sorry, this is not a personal matter, I will not turn up at your doorstep, some supposedly authorised individual or body will.

What is a rampage?

What is blood on your hands?

Do you even know what you are talking about?
He threatened kashmiri pandits to return or army personnel to live in Kashmir , isn't a terrorist supporter if not equally then a notable threat and share responsibility for the crimes of him group

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
What is your cause?

Is it the punishment of Muslims? Is it the deprivation of Muslims of civil rights?
Liberalisation of muslims from regressive policies of the people affected with More Arab than Arabs syndrome , and this ummah ideology to go and fight in any self perceived war for islam ,like Kerala folks go to fight alongside ISIS folks , and secondly instilling fear our western neighbour and bangladeshi radical section , by any means .

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Liberalisation of muslims from regressive policies of the people affected with More Arab than Arabs syndrome , and this ummah ideology to go and fight in any self perceived war for islam ,like Kerala folks go to fight alongside ISIS folks , and secondly instilling fear our western neighbour and bangladeshi radical section , by any means .
Basically making subcontinent muslim more like Turkish or new gen UAE counterparts , even central asian muslim are a good example

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
He threatened kashmiri pandits to return or army personnel to live in Kashmir , isn't a terrorist supporter if not equally then a notable threat and share responsibility for the crimes of him group
Are you talking of Burhan Wani?

Are these threats crimes? Or is it that you dislike them?

Is calling for the Army to be withdrawn also a crime? Are you aware that the Indian Army itself objected to playing a counter-insurgency role as early as 1956, and when forced into that role, insisted on the AFSPA?

Sharing responsibility for the crimes of the group he claims to belong to is according to the law, but there is a legal process.

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Are these your beliefs?

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
If you have difficulty answering them, that is one thing. If you feel that you can challenge being asked these direct questions, that is another.
Obviously those are my views , why you need confirmation thrice

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Obviously those are my views , why you need confirmation thrice
So let us go with the statement that these are your views.

Let me summarise:
  • Liberalisation of muslims from regressive policies of the people affected with More Arab than Arabs syndrome , and this ummah ideology to go and fight in any self perceived war for islam ,like Kerala folks go to fight alongside ISIS folks , and secondly instilling fear our western neighbour and bangladeshi radical section , by any means .

• Basically making subcontinent muslim more like Turkish or new gen UAE counterparts , even central asian muslim are a good example
There are other views you have expressed, but those can be dealt with later.

I hope you do understand that you cannot dictate to a Muslim what he or she should or should not believe.

I hope you realise that his, or her disagreement with you does not permit you to suggest that the disagreement should lead to a suspension of that individual's civil rights and human rights, or to a restriction of his or her citizenship status.

So long as you do, these are your views, and you are free to express them as is any other Indian citizen within India.

Again, you made various statements about individuals, Yasin Malik and Burhan Wani.

Until they are formally charged for crimes and found guilty, they remain innocent.

Your suggestion that people should be shot out of hand is illegal, and amounts to murder. Please do not insult the Army or the police by suggesting that your views are identical with theirs; they have reasonable suspicion about an individual's role, but you do not.

As for the Hurriyat, there is a due process of law to declare them an illegal organisation, like SIMI, or like certain Naxalite groups. Outside that process of law, they are just another group of citizens saying what they feel.

You have made statements about caste.

All the benefits that are being given are given in terms of reservations of academic seats, and in terms of scholarships for some, not all, of the students entitled to reserved seats. If there is any part of this that is not acceptable, it is for the legislatures to set things right. You have the right to express your opinion in a public forum, like the mass media, but you may lose some of these rights if you participated in a closed group with specific restrictions on topics and on positions taken.

I hope these are clear to you.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I hope you do understand that you cannot dictate to a Muslim what he or she should or should not believe.

I hope you realise that his, or her disagreement with you does not permit you to suggest that the disagreement should lead to a suspension of that individual's civil rights and human rights, or to a restriction of his or her citizenship status.
Did i say i want to dictate these , but atleast radicalization can be controlled by government , do you got issue with that ?? Do u think it's right to allow poor innocent people to get radicalized and those who are moderate to bear for the sins of radicals , cause a normal citizen can't distinguish between a terrorist and a patriot until he talks to them , and that's too much time consuming for each and every person you come in contact , as a result they will start social boycott , do u want that ? Yes or no ?

Again, you made various statements about individuals, Yasin Malik and Burhan Wani.

Until they are formally charged for crimes and found guilty, they remain innocent.

Your suggestion that people should be shot out of hand is illegal, and amounts to murder. Please do not insult the Army or the police by suggesting that your views are identical with theirs; they have reasonable suspicion about an individual's role, but you do not.

As for the Hurriyat, there is a due process of law to declare them an illegal organisation, like SIMI, or like certain Naxalite groups. Outside that process of law, they are just another group of citizens saying what they feel.
So rapist is also innocent till he is declared guilty ? Instead of pointing out faults in our judiciary if they exist , you want all to worship the constitution as a sacred book , if it's so holy why we need amendments in constitution time to time ?

All the benefits that are being given are given in terms of reservations of academic seats, and in terms of scholarships for some, not all, of the students entitled to reserved seats. If there is any part of this that is not acceptable, it is for the legislatures to set things right
I actually support benefits lower caste Hindus get , but shouldn't muslims also contribute to the upliftment of oppressed hindus , as they are one of the oppressors .

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,941
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Did i say i want to dictate these , but atleast radicalization can be controlled by government , do you got issue with that ??
Please don't be vague. How do you define radicalisation?
Do u think it's right to allow poor innocent people to get radicalized and those who are moderate to bear for the sins of radicals , cause a normal citizen can't distinguish between a terrorist and a patriot until he talks to them , and that's too much time consuming for each and every person you come in contact , as a result they will start social boycott , do u want that ? Yes or no ?
Again, calling someone a radical means nothing. What is it that is objectionable?
So rapist is also innocent till he is declared guilty ?
If he is arrested, arraigned and tried, and found guilty, he is a rapist. How can he not be guilty?

If he is somebody you believe is a rapist, before arrest, arraignment, trial or judgement, then it is your personal opinion, and if you utter it in public, you are guilty of a crime, and may be arrested, arraigned, tried and sentenced.
Instead of pointing out faults in our judiciary if they exist , you want all to worship the constitution as a sacred book , if it's so holy why we need amendments in constitution time to time ?
Two things - some parts of the constitution are beyond the power of the legislature to alter.

For other parts, the legislature can alter the constitution and has done so in the past. Until that amendment happens, what the constitution says IS the law.
I actually support benefits lower caste Hindus get , but shouldn't muslims also contribute to the upliftment of oppressed hindus , as they are one of the oppressors .
Contribute how? Do you want to line them up and flog them? Stupid, isn't it?

So when you make a statement, you have to take the trouble of making it precise. Do you want them to contribute in the normal course, like every other citizen?

That will be by getting a fewer number of 'open' seats, for which they can compete happily; that will be by subsidising the education of the lower castes, and of needy Muslims, from the taxes collected,

Is there any other method you have in mind? If it is this, it is being done already.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom