Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Thailand has also received technology transfer in areas including electronic warfare, datalinks, avionics and logistics, and 63 Thai personnel have been funded through scholarship programmes in Sweden.
Source?

If true, then I wonder what stops 🇮🇩and 🇹🇷from achieving the same if not more? Start spamming your MoD on twitter people!😋

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Source?

If true, then I wonder what stops 🇮🇩and 🇹🇷from achieving the same if not more? Start spamming your MoD on twitter people!😋

Here you go (need to use Archive.org since it asked me to pay) :

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

People, start spamming your MoD!!! You are missing out big time!!!

Last edited:

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,564
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Wait, they got 4 saab 340 with 2 awacs config included in the gripen package? Nice

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well, let's face it, there is a clear need for interceptor squadron (ska-14). And Viper doesn't qualify to fill in that role, only Typhoon or F-15EX will
And yet some people just doesn't get it ...

🙄🙄

Typhoon is out of the game, especially when Rafale is coming.

Well , look like those message doesn't get sended or interpreted correctly ...

People, start spamming your MoD!!! You are losing out big time!!!

For most of Indonesian that was an Instant recipe for a fun ride in the black Luxio express

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Would somebody kindly pointing our @Philips brother here on what is the real meaning of Black Luxio/Avanza express really is ...

I'm give up ... 😭😭
Something with security forces kidnapping you? I don't know all the Indo references ;)

new_guy

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hello new guy here, been silent reader since exodus from defpk,

@Philips
i know you are a some sort of turkey fan (?), i respect your opinion but when you started pointing "lets cooperate with turkey" "why not ask turkey" "shortcut: turkey" "send your student to study in turkey" well for me it started to sound like you are pushing something here (agenda?) and not going to create a healthy conversation, i admire your opinion but please have some restrain on that.

thank you :).
People, start spamming your MoD!!! You are losing out big time!!!
also Spamming MOD also didn't help, what we (an ordinary people) had a power to change his mind when people close to him can't.
he quite a headstrong guy.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If its already a done deal, when Ralafe deal will be anounced? Indodefence expo?

I hope Dassault can announce it immediately just like Fincantieri.

hello new guy here, been silent reader since exodus from defpk,

@Philips
i know you are a some sort of turkey fan (?), i respect your opinion but when you started pointing "lets cooperate with turkey" "why not ask turkey" "shortcut: turkey" "send your student to study in turkey" well for me it started to sound like you are pushing something here (agenda?) and not going to create a healthy conversation, i admire your opinion but please have some restrain on that.

thank you :).

also Spamming MOD also didn't help, what we (an ordinary people) had a power to change his mind when people close to him can't.
Welcome. Cooperation with Turkey will be good but not all kind of cooperation, such as TFX better stay away from it and stick to KFX.

joedhie2k

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
the interceptor for Sku 14 should be on par with Su-35 in term of aerial performance... lightweight single engine cannot match that..

so whatever you are proposing just has to be in equal or better than Su-35

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I'm just giving my opinion on an international forum, not to have a 'healthy' conversation, whatever that means. If you don't like my opinions then there are ways to circumvent that. Convince me otherwise or ignore me.

I learn quite a lot from different engagements and I've even changed my opinion on AU getting more old F-16's to upgrade. Rafale is a better option for now.

Don't take it too seriously. I'm just joking around a bit but it does contain some truth I believe.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Something with security forces kidnapping you? I don't know all the Indo references ;)

Well , kidnapping was a harsh words . Please , don't slander the Indonesia reputation here bruh ...
It's just a short time visitation tour after all . All the lodging and food are provided for too . Between some " bonding moment " with electrical apliances , wooden chair and some orchestrated scene setting it would be a thrilling 14 ( minimum ! ) day of vacational adventures . After all the invitation are kindly delivered directly to your house/residence after all . I'll bet you'll be eager to get invited and taste the " Unique " indonesian hospitality that rarely provided for a foreign attendance .
Would you .... Please ...

*Wink-wink ...

😘😘😘

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For most of Indonesian that was an Instant recipe for a fun ride in the black Luxio express

If you tell them nicely that you're an active military forums member they might respect you and give you fun ride using Anoa instead.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There was a time in the old days especially pre-1998, when you can expect to be kid

}
SFIPHR))&$Y@HFSNKSF{

ding. Move along, people. Nothing to see here.

11691-1532336916.jpg

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Deal with the reality and make something out of it and not get dwelled on more and more of far cloud chasing dreams ...
I should've mention this earlier, but in all honestly, I'm fine with us not being trustworthy enough for F-35. I don't even like that plane that much 😋.

Top Bottom