Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
MoU
View attachment 39860

@Indos MOU/LOI level contract, this is new term for me who already in this kind of business for years. Usually I don't give a fuck about your comment in here or there, but hhh i am speechless with such "ingenuity" coming from you.

And then you are bring irrelevant stuff like Politics and such, in which actually not your strong points at all. You are talking like Prabowo working his way without Jokowi concern at all, meanwhile this is happened after signing ceremony. In which both of them, immediately giving report about the deals and cooperation between both countries.

View attachment 39861 View attachment 39862

Which is means whatever Prabowo do, it is actually what Jokowi wants.
MOU/LOI level contract? Thats 3 different things mixed in one (3 in 1). Lol.

^^ it clearly said the Rafale contract for 6 units activated.

Last edited:

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Yup this meeting clearly shows that the president give his blessing

Even though this meeting did not take place, how do you think a minister could sign a multi-billions agreement without the economically focused president knowing about it?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
$140 bil for 5 year periods? Any source for this?

What I knew its $125 bil for 25 years period.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 39860

@Indos MOU/LOI level contract, this is new term for me who already in this kind of business for years. Usually I don't give a fuck about your comment in here or there, but hhh i am speechless with such "ingenuity" coming from you.

And then you are bring irrelevant stuff like Politics and such, in which actually not your strong points at all. You are talking like Prabowo working his way without Jokowi concern at all, meanwhile this is happened after signing ceremony. In which both of them, immediately giving report about the deals and cooperation between both countries.

I know he has some agenda.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 39860

This is @Indos ?

Dayum man, what's going on. This is a whole new level of fandom. Nearly breaks idolatry limit.

FoodSoldier

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To me, the entire system of network warfare must be setting up, no way we can survive the kind of modern warfare onslaught with the all electronic warfare attacks all alone. There is greater chance to survive by using the already developed system, and we are Piggy backing of such system as part of alliances. They already contracted the scytalis to develop our command control system. And i hope the hype can be going on continuously without interuption by any means.

Prabowo going all out with Western system, and even going far to procure and setting it up according NATO system standard. And almost all of his procurement projects reflected his understanding of common sense. What i don't like to see is when someone interupting the progress in disguise. The likes of UCAV Made in China is very disturbing pattern left by his predecessor and people in the decision circle. I hope we don't see such kind of incident again.
For me the best news was that satellite deal with France. It is the brain for every hardware that we will operate.

Our military satellite will be the the true game changer for our capability on EW and network centric warfare.

i’m surprised no one talk about it.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is there no other alternative country? Hopefully no war started for real. Poor Sukhoi fleet.

Good thing we can maintenence our future Rafale fleet domestically. Unlike those Sukhois.

Sayang, poor Sukhoi, padahal gemoy gemoy ya

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,546
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Considering we have disputes with Vietnam in Natuna sea, it'd be hilarious if the Viets buy our Flankers and then use them in Natuna.
I forget about this (that we have disputes with 2 commies), then i retract my statement

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hold up kitty, , , ,

I suppose $125B is till 2025 budget ? CMMIW
Pasal 3 Ayat (3) dijelaskan bahwa dari kebutuhan anggaran senilai ‪124.995.000.000‬ dolar AS, telah teralokasi sejumlah ‪20.747.882.720‬ dolar AS pada Daftar Rencana Pinjaman Luar Negeri Jangka Menengah Khusus Tahun ‪2020—2024‬.

$20 bil will be allocated for 2020 - 2024 (for acquisition program).

Lets do the calculation.
Rafale : $8.1 bil
F15EX : $13.9 bil (could change)
Scorpene : ?
AH140 : ?
FREMM : ?

Total acquisition is more than $20 bil but payment for the project will be done in multi years(PLN - jangka menengah) and will go beyond 2024, so there is no worry about the $20 bil cap.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If MBDA dont make a move, NSM will become TNI AL main AShM replacing eggxocet.
You are all forgetting the MBDA hypersonic misille program ..
Even the french understand about the changing times and needs .

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Any news about network centric project worked by Scytalys?

Soon all those scattered nodes will be interconnected via satellite.

Btw kasus satelit kemaren nampaknya berbau korupsi?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom