Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Perhaps the evacuation plan will be for WNI to be evacuated first to a nearby country via land
US also evacuated American in Ukraine before because of medical condition and the helicopter that used for the evacuation was landed in polish side near poland-ukrainian border.

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Did we buy 2nd hand spyder SAM from them?
They haven't even received the SPYDER yet.

Guy with a French accent explains why SAMP/T is better than Patriot.

Seriously, I think after the Americans, the French military of today presents the most effective military capability and most robust military industry out of all the developed countries. Man, they got everything, they have their own MBT, their own ships, their own artillery, their own fighter jets, their own air defense system, etc. I think we should use their example as a basis for our military development to achieve superiority in the region.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They haven't even received the SPYDER yet.

Guy with a French accent explains why SAMP/T is better than Patriot.

Seriously, I think after the Americans, the French military of today presents the most effective military capability and most robust military industry out of all the developed countries. Man, they got everything, they have their own MBT, their own ships, their own artillery, their own fighter jets, their own air defense system, etc. I think we should use their example as a basis for our military development to achieve superiority in the region.

They are old player, along with the rosbiff

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i will 100% support that if the intention was for Arhanud (AD) instead of denhanud(AU), we need a mobile self propelled air defense like that to support our ground troops movement, Czech KUB system variants with Aspide 2000 isn't really bad either, the other option would be french Crotale.
such a big radar for a short range air defense , arhanud could add more short - medium range SAM like mobile based Crotale or aspide to complement the capability of such radar instead manpads only like starstreak or mistral .

View attachment 20623

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Meanwhile, our SAM acquisition is unclear, we are stuck with very outdated air defense capability, but so far there is no news from TNI regarding future long-range Arhanud.

Fighter, Frigates and Submarine!

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Another indication of Czech SAM
Screenshot_20220223-132317_Instagram.jpg

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Maybe choosen because of its MBDA connection?
it uses MBDA Aspide missile...so maybe yes.

Although I think this would overlap with the much more capable NASAMS

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Then don't forget to buy electric warfare system such as Koral by Aselsan to jam enemy radar. And we already have NASAMS which is a mobile hanud system.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KORAL_Electronic_Warfare_System
our nasams require it's launcher and radar to be deployed and dropped from the transporter platform to be used, not really that "mobile/self propelled" as per se.

meanwhile this czech KUB or crotale can perform shoot and scoot.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nani the F... ?!

Allright it's enough, if you talk about metaphysics here i must tell you santet have limited range and cannot use beyond island waterline. Logically santet is Sending physical stuff via meta-physic realm.

And you can't take down a hostile UAV via santet. In this hypersonic era i hope next purchase will include SAM missile.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nani the F... ?!

Allright it's enough, if you talk about metaphysics here i must tell you santet have limited range and cannot use beyond island waterline. Logically santet is Sending physical stuff via meta-physic realm.

And you can't take down a hostile UAV via santet. In this hypersonic era i hope next purchase will include SAM missile.

Those rich oil Sheikh surely must bought those santet since long time ago and even including those Dukun and mpu with all of their families if it really Effective in real war and conflict

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Since long time ago, Indonesian native with all of their mystic can't defeat science and technology. Not even the Netherlands Dutch Indies found them useful to be used in modern warfare. Can't imagine Yamato class battleship or Ise class, Fuso class , Nagato class, Kongo class battlecruiser and all of their aircraft carrier fleets can be defeated by Kris wielding mpu with all of their santet, teluh and so on.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw, for intermezzo. If only F14 Tomcat is in production run and still being operated by the US Navy, and they bring more modern version of it (like including AESA radar, HMD, JHMCS, advance Pod, more powerful engine and so on). She can easily being one of the most potent and lethal Air Superiority Fighter even by today standard.

This is an everlasting beauty

F-14_Tomcat_DF-SD-06-03497.jpg

Even an F15 must hold the beer high

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom