Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We got Rp 130 Triliun to spent tho. I want to buy some steak with that money
That 130 T also include some account payable from last year projects that has been experiencing some budget cut (delayed payment).
But hey good steak is always a yes from me 😁

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If anything, i would like TNI AU to acquire some of ex Commercial Boeing or Airbus widebody aircraft for cargo, evac or Serpas purpose as there is many in quite excellent condition in the market right now as result of Covid19 pandemic. They can be complement for our Hercules fleets.

Esas357UwAAIBpm.jpeg

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

air force just received the delivery of one CN212i light transport aircraft, part of order of 9 aircraft

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

NH6K2UE2ZJAFLLIIFQWNCKGFSY.jpeg

PARIS – The Greek and French defense ministers in Athens today witnessed the signature of the contract to buy 18 Rafale fighter aircraft after Greek parliamentarians approved the €2.5 billion ($3.04 billion) deal earlier this month.

...signed the contract for 12 second-hand aircraft, which will be taken out of the French Air Force inventory, and six new ones. The contract includes the aircraft’s weapons. A second contract was signed for the logistical support of the aircraft.

boy oh boy... 3bln for 18 unit? wasnt that too much, i know that was with all the support and maintenance, but, that was too intimidating :)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 12851
PARIS – The Greek and French defense ministers in Athens today witnessed the signature of the contract to buy 18 Rafale fighter aircraft after Greek parliamentarians approved the €2.5 billion ($3.04 billion) deal earlier this month.

...signed the contract for 12 second-hand aircraft, which will be taken out of the French Air Force inventory, and six new ones. The contract includes the aircraft’s weapons. A second contract was signed for the logistical support of the aircraft.

boy oh boy... 3bln for 18 unit? wasnt that too much, i know that was with all the support and maintenance, but, that was too intimidating :)

Ours stand between 9 to 11 Billion US Dollar....

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This

Suspense on foreigner visit till 25 January
Get extended again till 8 February. And afterward it will be extended for another 2 weeks, follow by another extension for another 2 week afterward. And afterward it will be extended for another 2 weeks, follow by another extension for another 2 week afterward. And another 2 weeks extension...

As I had stated earlier, it has little to do with COVID-19 travel restriction, it's about travel INSURANCE

Exception do exist for China workers :mad: Pretty sure I don't have to cite the news article along with immigration official statement on this particular matter

San.geuk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
why don't they think outside of the box, if necessary just come to meet in airport sign the document then leave on the private jet

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,900
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's national security issue, give them pengecualian and let them come in laaah....

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom