Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bull wants Flanker

Let's test Jokowi and Prabs, are they Yes men too or not?
you should watch the video, connie was there and mentioned by megawati during her statement ..........

prabowo and jokowi should have their own whistleblower to mega and kick connie seriously, IM sama (ibu mega) statement was probably induced by connie....

wahyu845

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you should watch the video, connie was there and mentioned by megawati during her statement ..........

prabowo and jokowi should have their own whistleblower to mega and kick connie seriously, IM sama (ibu mega) statement was probably induced by connie....
can't imagine mrs conie becoming chief of defense in 2024

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So why do you want Flanker? Is it because it have AESA radar? Interoperability with other assets? Easy maintenance and easy to get spare parts? Its combat capability?
Her: because its cool.

Mentang-mentang beliaulah yang dulu membeli sukhoi sampai segitunya memuja flanker, Rafale dengan AESA radar + meteor AAM mah lewat... soalnya bukan buatan Ruski, plenker mah rajanya langit F22 dan F35 mah kalah.
Klop banget sama emak2 yang satunya, yang kemarin ketemu putin.
How's the F15EX btw?? i thought they already decide that plane as an alternative for flankers.....
any political issue or something??

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How's the F15EX btw?? i thought they already decide that plane as an alternative for flankers.....
any political issue or something??
CAATSA and huge trading with US are much bigger than Bull, I think...

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Russian equipment is expensive to maintain and we don't have that many flankers anyway. Much better to upgrade the F16s and wait for the Rafales and KF-21.
at this point of time .... without a modernization in their electronics and sensors all of those flankers were nothing but a glorified flying coffin for our pilots . if we could somehow shipped those troublesome birds to the ukraines and get a decent compensation of it while we could walk away cleanly ... i'm all for that option..

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,491
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sigh.... even motorcycle is not safe from heat seeking missiles now and need to be installed with flare.

Boss: why are you late?
You: sorry boss, some wanker launched AIM-9 on me and I ran out of flare and can't evade it.

Imagine you order some go food or grab food, then suddenly the operator service calling you to inform you about your driver got hit by some vympel or AIM-9, obliterated your order.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom