Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Atleast we got more contents to watch from their competition.

Hey 7 bil, no scalp no happiness.
India (higher pricetag included india indigenious weapon integration.) , &e gypt got their scalp as weapon package,
Meteor and SCALP are bound to US ITAR.
Let's hope our lobbyist can handle it.

Soman45

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let's see
1630663703865.png

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Atleast we got more contents to watch from their competition.
I find it cringy about how one side openly bragged about the 'connections' they have, while the other side lets himself be dragged down by the other.
If you're really a professional, you don't brag about your connections. You also don't pay attention to anyone else if your sources are far more dependable than the others.

I'm still following the group although I have only posted once to introduce myself. But the nature of this group means that there's really no telling about who gives information about what and for what purpose. It's a ripe ground for a directed misinformation campaign whether the admin and the members there realize it or not.

On the other hand, that guy has his own motives as well. It doesn't matter if there are some business interests behind him or not, but he should know better than to involve himself on the other side's business. After all, he has the credential which is far more respectable for most in the field than just another "military and defense enthusiast".

But, heck, whatever floats their boats - or inflates their egos, in this case.

Now to get back on topic:

Meteor and SCALP are bound to US ITAR.
Let's hope our lobbyist can handle it.
Care to elaborate more? No, I'm serious, because I'm a bit puzzled with this news from last March:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I find it cringy about how one side openly bragged about the 'connections' they have, while the other side lets himself be dragged down by the other.
If you're really a professional, you don't brag about your connections. You also don't pay attention to anyone else if your sources are far more dependable than the others.

I'm still following the group although I have only posted once to introduce myself. But the nature of this group means that there's really no telling about who gives information about what and for what purpose. It's a ripe ground for a directed misinformation campaign whether the admin and the members there realize it or not.

On the other hand, that guy has his own motives as well. It doesn't matter if there are some business interests behind him or not, but he should know better than to involve himself on the other side's business. After all, he has the credential which is far more respectable for most in the field than just another "military and defense enthusiast".

But, heck, whatever floats their boats - or inflates their egos, in this case.

Now to get back on topic:

Care to elaborate more? No, I'm serious, because I'm a bit puzzled with this news from last March:

for MBDA meteor "Immediately aft of the seeker, the missile forebody which is designed and manufactured by Indra Sistemas, contains the inertial measurement system (IMS), provided by Litef, a German subsidiary of Northrop Grumman."

i don't know about the scalp though.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yoooo sometimes i think these two are spying each other :ROFLMAO:
If this is true and the weapon systems will include AM39, then it's probably safe to assume that maritime strike will be one of the intended main roles of Rafale in our air force. But if it will also include SCALP, then they can also be deployed for deep strike missions against the ground targets.

Now I wonder, why there's no mention of this?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sometimes I think that their "sources" intentionally feeding some misinformation.

Very entertaining episodes, just like redeffect vs alpha defense.
Do they still in stand-off mode ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom