Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This news related to the Air Force is up to your guys own intrepetation

https://www.kemhan.go.id/2021/10/14/ifi-prancis-tawarkan-kerja-sama-pendidikan-bahasa.html
Talk about "cocoklogi" with Lingua Franca:
The Air Marshall Hadi Tjahjanto whom will soon be retired next month is quite fluent in Lingua Franca ( remember his conversation with Enzo Zenz Allie during "Pantuhir" session couple of years ago)
Maybe Pak Hadi Tjahjanto will be assigned as Indonesian Ambassador to French Republic, to secure and develop more intense cooperation and agreement between the 2 countries, especially in Defense affairs.

Once again, only "cocoklogi" ...

( PS: And Enzo Allie will be our military attache over there in the future...lol )

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ADEX 2021 KOREA

1634634842414.png

1634634783090.png

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

It would be another great shame for us if we still withhold our share of payment after all the launch ceremony few months ago and now this.

Sigh...

Anyway, I have a mixed feelings about ADEX, especially since I was going to cover the event (but cancelled either due to SK's side still won't give quarantine exemption eventhough I'm fully vaccinated, or the organizer just doesn't want to bother with it):

On one hand, I'm a bit disappointed since I won't have a chance to dig some informations from SK's companies directly, but on the other hand, I'm also a bit relieved since even if I go there, they might look down on me due to my nationality especially with all the brouahaha surrounding our share of the KF-21.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It would be another great shame for us if we still withhold our share of payment after all the launch ceremony few months ago and now this.

Sigh...

Anyway, I have a mixed feelings about ADEX, especially since I was going to cover the event (but cancelled either due to SK's side still won't give quarantine exemption eventhough I'm fully vaccinated, or the organizer just doesn't want to bother with it):

On one hand, I'm a bit disappointed since I won't have a chance to dig some informations from SK's companies directly, but on the other hand, I'm also a bit relieved since even if I go there, they might look down on me due to my nationality especially with all the brouahaha surrounding our share of the KF-21.

Better you appear in any online press meeting where SMI and Planning Ministry present and ask them directly about the program. They are the key now as Defense Ministry has backed the program now.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If I am not mistaken there will be seminar where SMI will be the speaker, forget when and where

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,517
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Very expensive.

With that money wouldn't it be better to stockpile glide bombs instead ?

or even harpoons
Hoo, wise choice. If we could restock harpoon it would be nice for upgunned our area denial capability

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Sigh...

I will give you information from the insider, just said you get it from source who told you this :

1. The reason the budget proposal is not yet approved because Finance Ministry and Planning Ministry always ask to have RATAS (Rapat Terbatas) first about KF21/IFX program continuation, because inside their mind RATAS in 2018 said the program is stopped (not continue), it is not true since Indonesian Aerospace engineers were still working in Korea until March 2020, and even they keep working on some design for tandem configuration and prototype manufacturing for some parts for prototype 1,2, and 6 after their come back and the works is being conducted in Bandung.

So they want to have another RATAS for KF21/IFX program continuation.

While the fact that RATAS 2018 never said about stopping the program, it is clearly said the program will continue but there will be renegotiation, so there is misunderstanding going on here, or they only want to create excuse, while President himself in principle has agreed to continue the program in late March after Prabowo came to President to ask the continuation ( this is another insider information )

Here is the news about RATAS 2018 :

"With the national economic conditions, the President decided not to cancel, but renegotiate or renegotiate."

Then in 2019 President also has said he will continue the program :

Jakarta, Beritasatu.com - Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law, Defense and Security (Polhukam), Wiranto held important talks with Korea's National Defense Minister Jeong Kyeong-Doo at the Korean Ministry of National Defense office in Seoul, South Korea on Wednesday ( 6/3).

The meeting in the context of a high-level meeting discussed the continuation of the cooperation program for the development of KF-X / IF-X fighter aircraft.

During the meeting, Wiranto brought the message of Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) who decided to continue the cooperation program for the development of KF-X / IF-X fighter jets. This decision was made by considering a strategic partnership between Indonesia and South Korea which had been going well and increasingly tightly.

"Although the Indonesian government is currently focusing on the construction of road, bridge, port and airport infrastructure which is a vital aspect for national economic growth and equitable development, the government considers the cooperation with South Korea to develop KF-X / IF-X fighter jets. "It is very important for the advancement of technology and national defense," Wiranto said through a press statement on Thursday (03/07/2019).

So we dont need another RATAS since the program is never stopped.

@pasingsingan

Last edited:

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I will give you information from the insider, just said you get it from source who told you this :

1. The reason the budget proposal is not yet approved because Finance Ministry and Planning Ministry always ask to have RATAS (Rapat Terbatas) first about KF21/IFX program continuation, because inside their mind RATAS in 2018 said the program is stopped (not continue), it is not true since Indonesian Aerospace engineers were still working in Korea until March 2020, and even they keep working on some design for tandem configuration and prototype manufacturing for some parts for prototype 1,2, and 6 after their come back and the works is being conducted in Bandung.

While the fact that RATAS 2018 never said about stopping the program, it is clearly said the program will continue but there will be renegotiation, so there is misunderstanding going on here, or they only want to create excuse, while President himself in principle has agreed to continue the program in late March after Prabowo came to President to ask the continuation ( this is another insider information )

"With the national economic conditions, the President decided not to cancel, but renegotiate or renegotiate."

Jakarta, Beritasatu.com - Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law, Defense and Security (Polhukam), Wiranto held important talks with Korea's National Defense Minister Jeong Kyeong-Doo at the Korean Ministry of National Defense office in Seoul, South Korea on Wednesday ( 6/3).

The meeting in the context of a high-level meeting discussed the continuation of the cooperation program for the development of KF-X / IF-X fighter aircraft.

During the meeting, Wiranto brought the message of Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) who decided to continue the cooperation program for the development of KF-X / IF-X fighter jets. This decision was made by considering a strategic partnership between Indonesia and South Korea which had been going well and increasingly tightly.

"Although the Indonesian government is currently focusing on the construction of road, bridge, port and airport infrastructure which is a vital aspect for national economic growth and equitable development, the government considers the cooperation with South Korea to develop KF-X / IF-X fighter jets. "It is very important for the advancement of technology and national defense," Wiranto said through a press statement on Thursday (03/07/2019).

So it was basically a result of convoluted and mixed-up communication between ministries? :rolleyes:

5qzyul.jpg

Oh well... Anyway, since Mr. Dadang himself is visiting ADEX today, I assume it's a very positive signal and much needed confirmation that we're still onboard and will fulfil our obligation before the end of this year.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

@pasingsingan

There's no way both MoF and MoP are going against the president and withhold the payment. If they do it means they have been instructed by the president.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There's no way both MoF and MoP are going against the president and withhold the payment. If they do it means they have been instructed by the president.

It can be like 2017 "forgot" payment case, there is "prosedural" to release budget, when we deal with government to get license of something there will be some kind of procedural right ? I believe it is jus a misunderstanding, so I hope any journalist who read this need to ask to both of them while using the argument that I have posted above to give them some understanding.

They have been proposed by so many programs by many Ministry with their limited budget, so I dont think any program can pass easily, this is why some political pressure is needed from the press

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom