Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Now I'm really curious of what that guy response to US allowed us to buy F-15EX complete with EPAWSS. Can you share it?
He responded to the Rafale news though still with the same superior attitude. 🤣🤣🤣

Polish_20220213_111348291.jpg

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For that to be effective, we need AEW&C plane to detect enemy and snipe them from far away.

Hopefully AEW&C project won't get sacrificed.

Indonesian Air Force apparently choose the beast mode, to dug out possible enemies swarm with almost direct confrontation. Rafale and F15EX combo , Spectra and EPAWWS combined with Israeli Made anti jamming system would let our pilots has higher possibility to survive possible high intensity electronic warfare attacks while carrying serious number of AShM along with long range Air to Air Missiles. Thus come too those AEW&C aircraft, which i hope have long range capabilities (operational range, radar engagement and so on)

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well, he's actually right about that one. For now the effective contract is only for 6 Rafale.

I want to see his response when the rest 36 units effectively ordered. Hopefully it won't took a long time...
I think when that time comes he wil be in a hibernation mode.

kooppyyy

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So if we're allowed to buy F-35, we could get so much F-35 at that price range complete with the new infrastructure? Damn, F-35 sure has become very cheap.
But maybe the operational cost will be higher than Rafale & Russian stuff?
[/QUOTE]
Well, we won't know for sure. As with every other procurement program with the U.S, it really depends on what's we would like to be included in the purchase.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I always thought KF-21 Boramae is the one to replace our Falcons & Flankers in the future, not included in the 100 new fighters plan.

Anyway, still question lingers regarding the interim solutions though.

It would be great if someone can create this kind of infographic timeline on TNI AU's future force structure on what will retire and what will be the replacement

1644726759854.png

Damn, F-35 sure has become very cheap.
Not politically tho

I'm still waiting that guy who promised to make Prabowo dakimakura and hugs it every night @JATOSINT 😂
We will continue to monitor that Nazar 🤣 🤣

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think our fighter will do a lot of maritime "activities" too
Yes but they are land based unlike those carrier based fighters which must endured and are exposed to sea weather everyday.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just found comment from another Jiran countries, an old Time rival. Those Malaysian seems frustated
Screenshot_20220213_065016.jpg
Screenshot_20220213_064916.jpg

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Some of them won't like it, because it will affect their wet dream of invading Indonesia and establish greater Singapore.
That was seriously the most halu take I have ever seen in my life. Like attacking Indonesia is one thing, but fantasizing about establishing "Greater Singapore" is just an overdose of copium. Who the heck made that sh*t? How the heck did it get circulated around the forums?

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just found comment from another Jiran countries, an old Time rival. Those Malaysian seems frustated
View attachment 39835 View attachment 39836
Actually the Malaysian Lowyat military forumers are now quite nice. They even congatulated Indonesia for buying the Rafales. But this SG guy is on another level of hatred toward Indonesia. He once even cursed Indonesia and want Indonesia to be wiped out of the world map. He even said that the CEO of Fincantieri is bluffing about Indonesia FREMM contract.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,598
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That was seriously the most halu take I have ever seen in my life. Like attacking Indonesia is one thing, but fantasizing about establishing "Greater Singapore" is just an overdose of copium. Who the heck made that sh*t? How the heck did it get circulated around the forums?
Someone posted the pic in Pakdef back then (I think it was mado), IIRC its a screenshot from document, there is detailed information about how RSAF would destroy our armored column, also map of the newly created greater Singapore, but of course its just their imagination, its seems its not only Indonesian that enjoy doing some kecubung stuff, our neighbor also like to get high on those herbal product.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,870
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Some of them won't like it, because it will affect their wet dream of invading Indonesia and establish greater Singapore.
Also they need the sense of superiority otherwise they can't sleep peacefully, if Indonesia keep getting stronger and stronger they won't be able to look down on us any more which is no fun for them.

Kalo kita mah santuy aja, kita kan the biggest invisible thing on earth.
6 days war Singaporean version 🤣
Do they even have capacity to hold on to that new territory in long term?

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
6 days war Singaporean version 🤣
Do they even have capacity to hold on to that new territory in long term?
They like to compared themselve like Israel surrounded by hostile neighbours.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They like to compared themselve like Israel surrounded by hostile neighbours.

Indonesian and Malaysia is quite a responsible neighbor, in which both of them hold high of order and economy progress, they should have a direct neighbor like Pakistan, North Korean or Iran seriously

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe it was true in the past.
But today?
No, I don't think say.
Getting more weapons to have an edge over its neighbours is still what they are doing. Even if they have no place to put any of their new hardwares they just bought in their own country. The feeling of unsecure.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom