Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lol. Connie is totally overrated. Should have invited Andi Widjajanto instead.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bu Connie bruh, I'm speechless.......what i can tell is her dream's fighter are J-20 and F-35, and many times i facepalmed and massage my temple from her statements like "F-15 tidak nyambung dengan F-35", "F-16 Block 72 hanya untuk Indonesia", "India tidak mau menambah Rafale karena mahal" and many other statements and for God's sake CAN YOU STOP FANGIRLING EVERYTIME YOU MENTION J SERIES!!!! she talked about commonality but she kept shoving J series to our throat.....NO no no no she even shoving us with the f*cking TYPE 75 LHD or Type 003 AC!!!!
View attachment 39881
and lady Curie is more believable than Connie, the way she talked, i suspect she is formiler lol......and what in the world Ernest did in this entire discussion?!! and for that lady from DPR i'm quite satisfied at least she knows what she talked about unlike Connie...
Say F15 and F35 can't be connected, but dreaming to tandem F35 with J20?
Wkwkwkwk.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

San.geuk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Glad to hear Rachel Maryam knows at least the basic specs
Bu Connie bruh, I'm speechless.......what i can tell is her dream's fighter are J-20 and F-35, and many times i facepalmed and massage my temple from her statements like "F-15 tidak nyambung dengan F-35", "F-16 Block 72 hanya untuk Indonesia", "India tidak mau menambah Rafale karena mahal" and many other statements and for God sake CAN YOU STOP FANGIRLING EVERYTIME YOU MENTION J SERIES!!!! she talked about commonality but she kept shoving J series to our throat.....NO no no no she even shoving us with the f*cking TYPE 75 LHD or Type 003 AC!!!!
View attachment 39881
and lady Curie is more believable than Connie, the way she talked, i suspect she is formiler lol......and what in the world Ernest did in this entire discussion?!! and for that lady from DPR i'm quite satisfied at least she knows what she talked about unlike Connie...

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LMAOOOO have you guys watch the recent PSI online talk ? connie tell to buy J-20 and Type 003 for "non-block" reason :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

timestamp around 1:33:00 + ish

lmaoooo
she said ... contoh akal akalannya penjual ....
what did you do after all this time madam Connie?

owhhh she said the trump card:
...utang jadi lebih banyak...

Madam c : why didnt buy Jian20, its very cool

Some member make a joke about it before, can't believe it become real, LEMAO.

She is around here ya know, that's why she spoke out what you accuse to her.

For her, nothing to do with her statement and you guys concern; since it will never affect her career. Yu guys just a fellow peasant mostly proletar while her is a ludacious borjuis.

It's a matter of fact that she is a salesgirl, proving a public discussion mean it's a free advertising.

At least she's not suggest to buy some JF-17.

Still waiting for Helvas and Connie to release premier mashup debute.

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Tbh I was expecting Ms. Connie to offer different (better!1!1!) options. Maybe, her idea is to get F-16V instead, as a pathway towards future F-35 deals ( I thought so before the webinar). But heck she went total banting setir into proposing the idea of getting Chinese planes, what the heck??? That was totally unexpected, I mean even I who propose a more neutral approach towards SCS dispute never even think of getting Made in China (that's just suicide!), but this is Ms. Connie here, your military officers are taught by this woman mind you.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,502
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How i can be invited and get paid just for murmuring such idiotry
steven-he-emotional-damage-steven-he.gif

TNI AU are focusing on Network Centric Warfare, considering current + future equipment + interoperability with the other branch (TNI AD and TNI AL) the only available option are choosing NATO standard equipment.

Using Tiongkok made plane will just go against TNI AU goal of NCW and interoperability, there is also issue about security, quality, logistic etc.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,502
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
BTW what happened with CN235 Gunship prototype? Any progress?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
According to Jane's article, Indonesian Air Force would starting to received Rafale Fighter F4 around 2026. The rest would follow in the coming years

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tbh I was expecting Ms. Connie to offer different (better!1!1!) options. Maybe, her idea is to get F-16V instead, as a pathway towards future F-35 deals ( I thought so before the webinar). But heck she went total banting setir into proposing the idea of getting Chinese planes, what the heck??? That was totally unexpected, I mean even I who propose a more neutral approach towards SCS dispute never even think of getting Made in China (that's just suicide!), but this is Ms. Connie here, your military officers are taught by this woman mind you.
That's my question for year, how in this earth this lady become lecture in Unhan and Sesko TNI? is it because her husband was high rank TNI and has connection on it and so she get the job?

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's my question for year, how in this earth this lady become lecture in Unhan and Sesko TNI? is it because her husband was high rank TNI and has connection on it and so she get the job?

Dunno, that's one of God mysteries left to us

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
steven-he-emotional-damage-steven-he.gif

TNI AU are focusing on Network Centric Warfare, considering current + future equipment + interoperability with the other branch (TNI AD and TNI AL) the only available option are choosing NATO standard equipment.

Using Tiongkok made plane will just go against TNI AU goal of NCW and interoperability, there is also issue about security, quality, logistic etc.
Ah yeah, I remember that was what Connie the genious always said.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This F4?
images

Will it be financed by UAE? Back then there is discussion about it. Or qatar was it?

That's quite a question, one to ponder carefully. Regarding the competition of both countries, in which quite lethal actually

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,502
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's quite a question, one to ponder carefully. Regarding the competition of both countries, in which quite lethal actually
Its quite serious but not to the point of armed confrontation right? Something like blockade.

The Rafale will be financed through PLN, my question is from which country?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Its quite serious but not to the point of armed confrontation right? Something like blockade.

The Rafale will be financed through PLN, my question is from which country?

Both of them is the same, bearded tall guy with some arabian accent

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom