Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Initial_D

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kosher, unless went for UAE Newest Cram Missile
We already have lots of kosher stuff in our inventory, i don't mind if we add iron dome, spike, barak and israeli radars.
I am not so sure about UAE Halcon Sky knight capabilities, are they on the same level of effectiveness as iron dome?

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We already have lots of kosher stuff in our inventory, i don't mind if we add iron dome, spike, barak and israeli radars.
I am not so sure about UAE Halcon Sky knight capabilities, are they on the same level of effectiveness as iron dome?
Dunno, atleast UAE, will be with rheinmetall skyshield package

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Those Tb2 Bayraktar proven themselves again and again. They are worthy of our attention!!!

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Since day one of invasion, those birds future already bleaks. How about to offer them for the Ukraine via European Union, and can we get some used F15 or Typhoon to be used as interim fighter?
Nice idea, better than sell it to viet or myanmar

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seems in ASEAN the Vietnam Air Force would be affected the most by this recent move of banning Russian, the Malaysia is somewhat affected, then Indonesia. Myanmar would become Russian vassals sooner

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Since day one of invasion, those birds future already bleaks. How about to offer them for the Ukraine via European Union, and can we get some used F15 or Typhoon to be used as interim fighter?
nah.....i doubt we dare to do that because our relation with Russia and it's more believable to sell those Sukhois to Vietnam

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom