Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No loreng for Herky and Rafale.
Actually, if their grey combination is good, loreng could be good.
Qatar_Emiri_Air_Force_Rafale_fighter_aircraft_flies_above_after_receiving_fuel_from_a_U.S._Air...jpg

Screenshot_20230107_000144.jpg

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
From the Facebook rumour, the contracted ads 400 trisula will be 2 batteries for batch 1, while batch 2 is in planning phase/ not yet given contract. Each battery 2 satbak, each satbak consists of 2 launchers.
More or less same like on the Anmdt posted
Post in thread 'Indo Defence Expo 2022' https://defencehub.live/threads/indo-defence-expo-2022.15520/post-225384

Source

Not bad lah for starter, hopefully there will be repeat order.
That is damn expensive for medium range air defence solutions. Only two battery for $500 million?

Even German IRIS-T SLM cost around 140/150 million per battery.

Last edited:

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only two battery for $500 million?
I think the $500mil included Khan TBM. Also if it does cost 500 mil only for Trisula, its MR-LRSAM should have the same league with Singaporean SAMPT, yet cheaper than theirs *perbattery.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I think the $500mil included Khan TBM. Also if it does cost 500 mil only for Trisula, its MR-LRSAM should have the same league with Singaporean SAMPT, yet cheaper than theirs *perbattery.
Okay if TBM is included then it would probably make sense.

But I don’t think Trisula U would be on per with SAMP T.
Aster interceptors has hit to kill capability while Siper block I doesnt.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Atleast from the same account rumoured, trisula costs 460 mil

Joe mark

Reactions
6 173
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Burkina Faso

Lol 😂 all turkish air defense systems have hit to kill capablity including siper family

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Lol 😂 all turkish air defense systems have hit to kill capablity including siper family
It is only promised with Siper block ii.

Hisar O/ RF and Siper block i performed hit to kill shot in live firing due to their good seeker accuracy.

But these were against subsonic targets.
To garuntee hit to kill shot ( specially against supersonic/ballistic targets ) you need altitude control motors like patriot pac-3 and Aster family interceptors. Which current Siper block I lacks.

Last edited:

Joe mark

Reactions
6 173
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Burkina Faso

All tests we saw in this forum about turkish air defense systems have shown hit to kill capability, why are loving to misinformations about turkish products?

Joe mark

Reactions
6 173
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Burkina Faso
It is only promised with Siper block ii.

Hisar O/ RF and Siper block i performed hit to kill shot in live firing due to their good seeker accuracy.

But these were against subsonic targets.
To garuntee hit to kill shot ( specially againt supersonic targets ) you need altitude control motors like patriot pac-3 and Aster family interceptors. Which current Siper block I lacks.
😂 😂 are you serious?!!!

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
All tests we saw in this forum about turkish air defense systems have shown hit to kill capability, why are loving to misinformations about turkish products?

😂 😂 are you serious?!!!
Don't troll, I already explained it.

To guaruntee hit to kill shot ( specially against supersonic/balistic targets ) you need altitude control motors like patriot pac-3 and Aster family interceptors. Which current Siper block I lacks.
SIPER block ii is supposed to have full ABM capability. So, I suspect it would have those altitude control thrusters.
@Gary

Last edited:

Joe mark

Reactions
6 173
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Burkina Faso
Don't troll, I already explained it.

To garuntee hit to kill shot ( specially against supersonic/balistic targets ) you need altitude control motors like patriot pac-3 and Aster family interceptors. Which current Siper block I lacks.
SIPER block ii is supposed to have full ABM capability. So, I suspect it would have those altitude control thrusters.
@Gary
https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...t-fires-siper-area-air-defence-missile/system
I'm not trolling, they has tested it against supersonic target drone (bahshee 80)

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,403
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...t-fires-siper-area-air-defence-missile/system
I'm not trolling, they has tested it against supersonic target drone (bahshee 80)
You don't understand, I said to GUARUNTEE a hit to kill shot ( specially with single interceptor ) altitude control motors are essential.

Other than that, more or less majority of medium range air defence systems can shoot down supersonic targets with a good warhead and a seeker. ( for example standard missile family )

Your link is showing 404.

Besides, bashee 80 is not supersonic. It has maximum speed of around 200 meters per second.

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Put this on your package too please.
previously i recommended such system to be installed, but then realize those thing kinda takes up space on the wing pylon which can be used for other stuff (ordnance or fuel tank), i would rather suggest Dorsal mounted EW suite, something like Elisra SPS 3000, i don't know if our current F-16 can handle dorsal housing upgrade for EW suite though.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
previously i recommended such system to be installed, but then realize those thing kinda takes up space on the wing pylon which can be used for other stuff (ordnance or fuel tank), i would rather suggest Dorsal mounted EW suite, something like Elisra SPS 3000, i don't know if our current F-16 can handle dorsal housing upgrade for EW suite though.
Our F16s rarely bring anything heavier than Mk82 anyway.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pilot: How is it, Pak? Single engine isn't bad either, right? How about Viper update?

Top Bottom