Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hm.... are you bald by the way? And also have many other kind of job as well? Like firefighter, teacher, soldier, doctor and many other?

images (47).jpeg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That guy is very famous on the internet as the "plumber guy"

So Finland is offered to become first tier partner, are we even a first tier partner in KFX project?
Junior level huh?

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Instead of promoting Lockheed Martin's junk, doing it for those Eurofighters will undoubtedly up your sales level to the roof.
And doing it for those CN fighter will undoubtedly up your sales level several times more.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hm.... are you bald by the way? And also have many other kind of job as well? Like firefighter, teacher, soldier, doctor and many other?

its an honor to have dr. Bernard Mahfoudz here

You guys are killing me here ... Wkkk
I would pass my current job and doing some Sales pitch for FTC NOCHENG
I do not think you would ever be under the same roof with CRB ...
Nope .... It's just not gonna happen .

😂😂

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So Finland is offered to become first tier partner
it's depend on who are handling on selling those Eurofighter typhoon (or who are they buying from).

for airbus germany they usually are conservative in selling/giving ToT on those aircraft and usually put restriction on those (also the don't want to lose job on their country), for leonardo and BAE System are the one who usually give much ToT on those aircraft and wouldn't put much restriction on those aircraft.

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw those winloong purchase is not that bad after all if you think about it. If its being used for COIN ops there will less risk of sanction, if we are using western product there might be a possibility that their govt get pressured by some group to put sanction/ embargo on us.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw those winloong purchase is not that bad after all if you think about it. If its being used for COIN ops there will less risk of sanction, if we are using western product there might be a possibility that their govt get pressured by some group to sanction/ embargo us.
If i may recall that is one of the major point consideration when it was decided to acquire them ... Along with
1. Political " soft " gesture as an appeasement tactic so we wouldn't been seen as an antagonistical entities ( which obviously it doesn't work !! )
2 . The only platform we could have within the approx budget allocated in that timeframe . ( Everybody's share and cut was allready covered ) not to mention , forget about Israelis stuff . Even our relation with the western power was lukewarm at best during that moment .
3 . Somehow the top brass get some funny ideas on how to make some rain of steel scenarios could be implemented without some concern about spare-part and munition continuation issues plaguieng them in the aftermath . If god's forbid some political decision was forced and the demonstration of said weapon system was to be occured and executed .

buzztami

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hope this is a good sign we are heading into a more serious approach.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 3.12.20 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 3.12.20 PM.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 117

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hope this is a good sign we are heading into a more serious approach.
T50 tech transfer, really? So license production?

Then I won't complain if we buy several squadron (T50 and FA50).

FA50 to replace Hawk is not bad either. (Low tier)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My guess, anything can be used for flying and carrying guided bomb would be useful for any possible conflict

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom