Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I took this Pindad Sanca pic during Indo Defence. Shame that there is no news about the Pindad Sanca. Anyway pics with watermark j/a/a/s are all my pics.

30830373075_f83f3dcfc4_o.jpg

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They've been seen several times in Koopssus exercises

The basic bushmaster variant tho, not this up-armored + RCWS version
Yes i know as i was referring to the Pindad Sanca variant. Iirc Kemhan orderd 50 units during RR terms of office. I guess there was no follow up.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yes i know as i was referring to the Pindad Sanca variant. Iirc Kemhan orderd 50 units during RR terms of office. I guess there was no follow up.

Maybe he is forgot to request the budget in the first place, just like other contract he is signed for.

Basith90

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe he is forgot to request the budget in the first place, just like other contract he is signed for.
LOL. . . 🤣🤣

What a mess during his era..
Maybe he'd only focusing the budget to the "Bela Negara" Program

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yikes, I would be mad if I got a brand new vehicle and already giving me problem in first few months.

Its not that, the question is do we have "Garansi"? If they have problem with having to send it back to Bandung then they to reimburse or at least give free parts. We can carry the burden to have not so good assets if its going to promote local production but that doesnt mean waiving all the normal customer service and responsibility towards its own product. We hate Russian for it and now we doing it to ourselves? 😄
Garansi hahaha.... that is combat vehicle, which should be repairable when it breaks on the battlefield, this prove that it is easy to repair anywhere

Panca

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We should increase MRAP, almost all of them have switched to MRAP ..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't think MRAP should be priority, cmiiw we don't face IED threats in Papua or Poso.

Our foe is not that sophisticated.

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Garansi hahaha.... that is combat vehicle, which should be repairable when it breaks on the battlefield, this prove that it is easy to repair anywhere
So you saying any combat vehicle we are going to purchase that would be ok if its break or need repair eventho its no more then a month old as long as its can be repaired everywhere? 🤣 Shes not even in combat yet. Any brand new combat vehicle/fighters/whatever normaly would have factory guarantee with terms and condition apply.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't think MRAP should be priority, cmiiw we don't face IED threats in Papua or Poso.

Our foe is not that sophisticated.
Only using current threat to assess military needs is a no-no

Also, MRAP is not only designed to face IED, it's basically an up-armored APC

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Similar thing with Pandur and perhaps Harimau? No news about when the mass-production phase will start

or has it?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Similar thing with Pandur and perhaps Harimau? No news about when the mass-production phase will start

or has it?

My suspicion lies on previous MoD, the case of Pandur and Harimau contract been finalized in current MoD term. Don't know about Sanca aka bushmaster. He is known for neglecting request for funding or budget for acquisition program like milsat, Hercules and so on.

Panca

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only using current threat to assess military needs is a no-no

Also, MRAP is not only designed to face IED, it's basically an up-armored APC

Yes, MRAP is the same as APC. maybe change the anoa production line ..

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

or has it?
Afaik FNSS has started production of the Harimau. For the Pandur at least we have started to receiving them from Excalibur.

Robiolastecc

Reactions
My suspicion lies on previous MoD, the case of Pandur and Harimau contract been finalized in current MoD term. Don't know about Sanca aka bushmaster. He is known for neglecting request for funding or budget for acquisition program like milsat, Hercules and so on.
Correct me if i wrong, we were supposedly have more than $1B each year for acquisition programme since 2017, but i did not see any acquisition worth that amount up till now, wonder where all that money goes

Jaka45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seriously how the hell he manage to f*cked up so much shit ?

Is there no one to remind him that he have something called "MEF" to work on ?

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
some pandur already active on zeni AD/yonzipur , we receive it concurrently with the M3 pontoon bridge and Tatra Treva Recovery Vehicle

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Credit to Bengkel Puspenerbad

New TNI AD BELL 412 EPI doing flight test, the samples is already being painted and Gatling gun instalation had been completed. Location is in PT DI complex apparently

131345278_3244470608994593_5488654975332100307_o.jpg
131369917_3244470595661261_6389843505667004483_o.jpg
131348800_3244470628994591_8997783643660254713_o.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom